FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > intimate piercings

intimate piercings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are your thoughts on intimate piercings? I have 4, including Prince Albert. Good sexperiences or bad? Scared to have sex with a pierced cock? Want to have sex with one? Men, what do you think about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would be wary of having sex with a man with a piercing, I imagine it would compromise the integrity of a condom among other things.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would be wary of having sex with a man with a piercing, I imagine it would compromise the integrity of a condom among other things."

They are ok, get in the way for a blow job though, I'm happy to suck a pierced cock but I personally feel my oral skills are better if they are not pierced

That is a fair concern, mine has never damaged any condoms though

"I would be wary of having sex with a man with a piercing, I imagine it would compromise the integrity of a condom among other things."

Ive played with a few pierced guys, never had a problem with condoms though you cant really feel them with a condom on, my ex had a PA without a condom they feel pretty good but with one on they give no extra pleasure at all in my experience

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I would be wary of having sex with a man with a piercing, I imagine it would compromise the integrity of a condom among other things.

Ive played with a few pierced guys, never had a problem with condoms though you cant really feel them with a condom on, my ex had a PA without a condom they feel pretty good but with one on they give no extra pleasure at all in my experience "

That's good to hear

"I would be wary of having sex with a man with a piercing, I imagine it would compromise the integrity of a condom among other things.

Ive played with a few pierced guys, never had a problem with condoms though you cant really feel them with a condom on, my ex had a PA without a condom they feel pretty good but with one on they give no extra pleasure at all in my experience "

i would.agree, based on talks with my former lovers.

I couldn't sleep with a guy with a pierced cock yet I'm quite a heavily pierced chick in general but the thought of them freaks me out a little xx

Found piercings generally tend to put people off tbh Shame really as they can heighten some sensations but each to their own I guess.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

It's nice when one finds a lady who enjoys the idea of them as much as the experience .I'm very pleased with mine x

"It's nice when one finds a lady who enjoys the idea of them as much as the experience .I'm very pleased with mine x"

i couldn't agree more bud

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Just because of the size of an albert, if I had a pussy, I'd be in fear

By *preadeagleCouple  over a year ago

hull

I did like them until I nearly lost a tooth lol damn ring whilst giving him a blow job bless him he got a bit excited.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I was going down on a lady she had about ten stud in her labia it was terrible my teeth got caught in them not nice

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"What are your thoughts on intimate piercings? I have 4, including Prince Albert. Good sexperiences or bad? Scared to have sex with a pierced cock? Want to have sex with one? Men, what do you think about it?"

the thought makes me wince

By *iuliettaWoman  over a year ago

DEVIZES

"I was going down on a lady she had about ten stud in her labia it was terrible my teeth got caught in them not nice "

Studs just sounds painful, I have a ring

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

I got loads plus my fella got a prince Albert luckily we've never got tangledtogether x

I have never had my PA tangled with a woman's intimate piercings...but a.girlfriend did catch her newish tongue bar in it once

PA sounds like fun...i've got a VCH and never had any complaints...

"What are your thoughts on intimate piercings? I have 4, including Prince Albert. Good sexperiences or bad? Scared to have sex with a pierced cock? Want to have sex with one? Men, what do you think about it?"

always wanted to try but never ad chance xx

Was talking to a 19yo girl who had 2 nose piercing s and said she just that day had her tit tattooed . She wanted another piercing but could not decide where so I proffered up the suggestion of her foo foo to which she replied no way I'm no whore ! Right little charmer lol...

Shame about the distance xx

I'd worry the piercing would pull my coil out. .

Is that a possibility?

By *nne CallanWoman  over a year ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

My bf has a jacobs ladder and I LOVE it

I have never had any problems at all with that.x mine is a closed ring, the same as we wear in ears ( just bigger x)

give it a go, see how you like it

I've got a PA and I love it. To address a couple of points in the thread, the PA isn't going to pierce a condom. Condoms can rip if they come across something sharp or if they're really out of date but they're very stretchy so the extra bit they have to give for a ring is insignificant.

In terms of enjoyment I've heard what others have heard - much more enjoyable without the condom.

Just wish I could find a girl locally who was into them (or at least didn't mind them) as most seem to run for the hills at the thought of it. I'm sure once they tried it they would enjoy it :D

"

Just wish I could find a girl locally who was into them (or at least didn't mind them) as most seem to run for the hills at the thought of it. I'm sure once they tried it they would enjoy it :D"

So basically you have a large piece of metal shoved into the end of your cock. Most of the women you have met run screaming for the hills.

Heres a thought.....take the damn thing out or is having a mutilated cock more important than actually getting to use it once in a while.

I've been thinking about getting it done for a while but I'm conscious of how much it will hurt and healing time. My nipple hurt like hell and took about 3 months to settle, I dont fancy that again but I do like the outcome. I'd also like to meet a lady with a vch but that's a separate matter

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Just wish I could find a girl locally who was into them (or at least didn't mind them) as most seem to run for the hills at the thought of it. I'm sure once they tried it they would enjoy it :D

So basically you have a large piece of metal shoved into the end of your cock. Most of the women you have met run screaming for the hills.

Heres a thought.....take the damn thing out or is having a mutilated cock more important than actually getting to use it once in a while."

pmsl haha

"

Heres a thought.....take the damn thing out or is having a mutilated cock more important than actually getting to use it once in a while."

The benefits outweight the inconvenience of not meeting some people - and of course it can come out so if that was all that was stopping them meeting me I could do so.

However, my boyfriend loves it and would never want me to take it out and most guys I meet are similarly open to the increased pleasure it can bring to the bedroom.

Just because you and a handful of women who probably wouldn't meet up anyway aren't into it doesn't mean a vastly larger group of people are so conservative.

I loved a pierced cock I'm going to get Adam to have his done! I had my hood pierced but removed it due to pregnancy! Gutted

[Removed by poster at 06/11/14 16:19:24]

"

Heres a thought.....take the damn thing out or is having a mutilated cock more important than actually getting to use it once in a while.

The benefits outweight the inconvenience of not meeting some people - and of course it can come out so if that was all that was stopping them meeting me I could do so.

However, my boyfriend loves it and would never want me to take it out and most guys I meet are similarly open to the increased pleasure it can bring to the bedroom.

Just because you and a handful of women who probably wouldn't meet up anyway aren't into it doesn't mean a vastly larger group of people are so conservative."

well, make your mind up- the first quote above IS FROM YOU...you say 'Just wish I could find a girl locally who was into them (or at least didn't mind them) as most seem to run for the hills at the thought of it.'

half an hour later you have changed to 'Just because you and a handful of women who probably wouldn't meet up anyway aren't into it doesn't mean a vastly larger group of people are so conservative."

Well which is it- piercing the head of your cock with a lump of metal is never going to be mainstream- which I guess is one of the reasons you had it done, but don't try to claim that every one who doesn't like it is 'so conservative'. You can either be out there and edgy- and only appeal to a limited few, or mainstream and normal- and appeal to more people.

I've got a crown and a veneer on two teeth and didnt like the way one guys thick gauged piercing clanged against them. I was convinced I was going to damage them. Small gauge doesnt seem to bother me though.

My nipples.hurt like fuck getting pierced and never really healed so i had the bars removed. The most painful of all my 21 piercings so far. The PA scared the living dayligjts out of me and I needed a.year to get it done. The fear was well worse than the pain, healing time was supposed to be 6 weeks but i was active again after 10 days. It does bleed immediately after piercing but varies man by man.

Well worth getting it done, i have only good experiences with.it !!!!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I had labia piercings done about ten years ago.. hurt like hell actually I took them out about three months ago and havent bothered to put them back..

guess its time to grow old gracefully or some'att

"I had labia piercings done about ten years ago.. hurt like hell actually I took them out about three months ago and havent bothered to put them back..

guess its time to grow old gracefully or some'att"

lol.we're not old at 41

i love labia rings xxxx

p.s.like your pics xxx

no matter

"I had labia piercings done about ten years ago.. hurt like hell actually I took them out about three months ago and havent bothered to put them back..

lol.we're not old at 41

i love labia rings xxxx

p.s.like your pics xxx"

Thank you ...;) lol no you not old .. I am .

lol.we're not old at 41

O

i love labia rings xxxx

p.s.like your pics xxx

Thank you ...;) lol no you not old .. I am . "

OMG i thought i'd seen your age as 41 x

Wow if your pics are up to.date, hot.x

no matter

yes pretty much. some have dates on. omg I wish