FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BDSM Basic Guide

BDSM Basic Guide

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As an alternative venue that holds bdsm event, fetish events and swinging events on our swing nights we get quiet a few swingers asking for details and wanting us to show them the ropes so to speak.

We have introduced a Rope workshop every Bi monthly for them interested in rope.

But we wondered how many would be interested in a bdsm basic guide for beginners.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we would but unfortunately live much too far away.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would aswell. But again too far to travel.

We have looked in to hiring a dungeon for a few hours, they look like fun. We was going to have a naughty weekend away starting tomorrow (child free), but my wife has caught my horrible cold, so it's a quite weekend in

yes would be but to far for us xx

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"As an alternative venue that holds bdsm event, fetish events and swinging events on our swing nights we get quiet a few swingers asking for details and wanting us to show them the ropes so to speak.

We have introduced a Rope workshop every Bi monthly for them interested in rope.

But we wondered how many would be interested in a bdsm basic guide for beginners."

Master and i are very experienced in the BDSM world but an event like this would be very informative in a safe and friendly environment for people to see what fun can be had.

We have been to this venue a number of times and it is an anazing place with great equipment.

Thanks for the reply's and shame you guys are so far away.

Thank you for the lovely comments and we hope to see you both again soon.

Wish I could talk my fb into this xx

"Wish I could talk my fb into this xx"

I'm sure your fb would be amazed to learn there is lots of sensual and sexy play involved within bdsm it's not all about the pain all the time.

We would and we would be willing to travel for a event like this

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Very happy to show any couples the ropes as it were - there are a lot of sensual as well as erotic possibilities for play and aesthetics - Happy to participate or simply direct / advise I can of course travel to your home but I tend to hire a studio in the south which has lavish surrroundings and a good range of equipment

"We would and we would be willing to travel for a event like this"

We will send you a friend request hope you don't mind and we will be in touch with info.

"We would and we would be willing to travel for a event like this

We will send you a friend request hope you don't mind and we will be in touch with info."

No problem

By *ot4ujoWoman  over a year ago

Eccles

Sounds interesting always looking to try new things x

"Sounds interesting always looking to try new things x"

Sounds good we will send you a friend request if ok and be in touch with details soon.

By *roncoverssereneCouple  over a year ago

NearYouVille

"As an alternative venue that holds bdsm event, fetish events and swinging events on our swing nights we get quiet a few swingers asking for details and wanting us to show them the ropes so to speak.

But we wondered how many would be interested in a bdsm basic guide for beginners."

would love an event such as this, hardened, seasoned or entry, we'd be up for a travel and stay, in a bi-monthly schedule and we always welcome the opportunity for kinship

But we wondered how many would be interested in a bdsm basic guide for beginners. would love an event such as this, hardened, seasoned or entry,

we'd be up for a travel and stay, in a bi-monthly schedule and we always welcome the opportunity for kinship "

@ ironcoversvelvet thanks for the reply, weve sent you a friend invite, and we will be in touch soon

» Add a new message to this topic