FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Periods

Periods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies. Does been on your time of the month stop you from playing??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Still 2 holes left

Not always

There is only 2 people I would consider it with,thats my OH and 1 longterm playmate who I know wouldn't mind if things got a little messy

I don't make arrangements around that time so it would have to be a surprise one and I've got some beppy tampons incase it ever happens

I like to enjoy all aspects of sex at meets and that include vaginal penetration,the 2 holes left way of thinking doesn't interest me at all

not completely - still have fun without penetration - if its so so light we arent bothered but wouldnt with anyone but him

"Still 2 holes left"

haha that made me chuckle

Yes.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Not with my partner.....he carries on regardless....like a massacre

Hardly meet others anyway but you can guarantee that if I arranged something, flo would turn up unannounced

Yes will only give my partner a bj

I have done in the bath, so it was barely noticeable

"Ladies. Does been on your time of the month stop you from playing??"

I don't meet, unless it was a long term playmate who was ok with it x

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

We still have fun together but don't do meets that week...

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I would still have sex with my husband and one guy from a couple we love who wouldn't be bothered by a bit of blood but no one else.....I wouldn't inflict myself on them

With my OH, it's fine. With anyone else - no way.

I hear some men like it specifically... can anyone confirm? Xx

Yes no question of playing that week.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Yep, not because of the mess involved but I feel like shite. Pain, headache, nausea and exhaustion tend not to make me feel very sexy

"With my OH, it's fine. With anyone else - no way.

I hear some men like it specifically... can anyone confirm? Xx"

I have had messages from guys who say they would love to but it's not going to happen

My ex whom I was with for 10 years would sleep with me during my time of the month but afterwards I'd have to walk him to the bathroom (cos he'd have his eyes shut!) and wash his willy and balls for him in the sink!

The army guy that I was recently dating would only have weekends free to come home so a couple of times I'd been on over a weekend. When asked if he was bothered he said he'd picked up human intestines before amongst other bodily injuries so no it didn't bother him. His response was a bit TMI but a contrast between two different men!

yeah feels tighter. Women so much more horny when there on and having sex.

By *ewexperience83Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I keep seeing beppy tampons mentioned and I looked them up online it there's no string on them how on earth do you get them out?

Don't like the thought of going fishing for it ha ha I'd rather not bother using them at all!! ?

By *riendlyGirlWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

I've never considered it but I am always surprised at the amount of men who don't care and still want to meet.

I guess if I was in a long term relationship is think about it but never on a casual basis x

"Yep, not because of the mess involved but I feel like shite. Pain, headache, nausea and exhaustion tend not to make me feel very sexy "

I'd be the same. And any thought of sex (usually brought up by men) puts me off men

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 15:37:47]

I hear some men like it specifically... can anyone confirm? Xx yeah feels tighter. Women so much more horny when there on and having sex."

I'm not hornier when on though

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

NO issue with hubby ... towel down and shower after .... Nothing stops the sex as im horny as hell that time of month ... Hoping at 50 it might all end soon !!!

No... Not at all. I just use the sponges... With a regular partner I would leave those out too if we were just horny..

But I'm rampant when I'm on xx

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"I keep seeing beppy tampons mentioned and I looked them up online it there's no string on them how on earth do you get them out?

Don't like the thought of going fishing for it ha ha I'd rather not bother using them at all!! ?"

I read somewhere that people tie a bit of dental floss round them so they can be extracted.

As for playing at that time of the month - no way, no how. Apart from the mess, I feel like rubbish and have zero sex drive.

I hear some men like it specifically... can anyone confirm? Xx yeah feels tighter. Women so much more horny when there on and having sex.

I'm not hornier when on though "

sorry some women

I hear some men like it specifically... can anyone confirm? Xx

I have had messages from guys who say they would love to but it's not going to happen "

Same! Some men do seem to like it

We had a weekend away recently arranged where we had invited a couple of sexy bbc's to join us.

Unfortunately a couple of hours before the meet there were hints Mrs J's period was starting.

Having invited the guys we felt obliged to go through with it. Mrs J was in her lingerie & heels waiting in the hotel room for the guys to arrive.

We mentioned the problem & they seemed to enjoy it when Mrs J started sucking them off. At the first hint of blood however the atmosphere changed.

The erections disappeared & they both made rapid excuses & left.

Frankly it was a total embarrassment. Mrs J felt utterly rejected & humiliated.

Not an experience either of us wish to repeat. If it happens again we will have no hesitation & call off. Bugger feeling obligated.

"I keep seeing beppy tampons mentioned and I looked them up online it there's no string on them how on earth do you get them out?

Don't like the thought of going fishing for it ha ha I'd rather not bother using them at all!! ?"

The beppy's are quite good I have to crouch down with my legs open to get my finger in far enough to pull it out but because I get the 'wet' ones they have a little loop so it makes it easier. I haven't ever attached dental floss but because they are designed for sex I would be worried of pushing floss in or even worse getting it wrapped around a very sensitive piece of male equipment and causing an injury or decapitation

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"We had a weekend away recently arranged where we had invited a couple of sexy bbc's to join us.

Unfortunately a couple of hours before the meet there were hints Mrs J's period was starting.

Having invited the guys we felt obliged to go through with it. Mrs J was in her lingerie & heels waiting in the hotel room for the guys to arrive.

We mentioned the problem & they seemed to enjoy it when Mrs J started sucking them off. At the first hint of blood however the atmosphere changed.

Not an experience either of us wish to repeat. If it happens again we will have no hesitation & call off. Bugger feeling obligated."

You should have told them beforehand: not everyone wants to slop around in menstrual blood!

By *ILUV2PLAYMan  over a year ago

Crewe

I love having sex with ladies at that time of the month. Some of the best sex I've ever had has been when they were on their periods. Always seem more sensitive and responsive.

"We had a weekend away recently arranged where we had invited a couple of sexy bbc's to join us.

Not an experience either of us wish to repeat. If it happens again we will have no hesitation & call off. Bugger feeling obligated.

You should have told them beforehand: not everyone wants to slop around in menstrual blood! "

One had travelled nearly 200 miles to join us that day - leaving before her period started. We figured he would have been more pissed if we had called off.

It was a difficult call but we told them the moment they arrived & they seemed happy enough.

In retrospect though it was the wrong decision.

Thanks for feedback. It's something I would LOVE to try doing.

By *cobMan  over a year ago

here

"My ex whom I was with for 10 years would sleep with me during my time of the month but afterwards I'd have to walk him to the bathroom (cos he'd have his eyes shut!) and wash his willy and balls for him in the sink!

The army guy that I was recently dating would only have weekends free to come home so a couple of times I'd been on over a weekend. When asked if he was bothered he said he'd picked up human intestines before amongst other bodily injuries so no it didn't bother him. His response was a bit TMI but a contrast between two different men!"

Lol at your ex...that's a great excuse for you to mess with his cock and balls afterwards

You should have told them beforehand: not everyone wants to slop around in menstrual blood!

One had travelled nearly 200 miles to join us that day - leaving before her period started. We figured he would have been more pissed if we had called off.

It was a difficult call but we told them the moment they arrived & they seemed happy enough.

In retrospect though it was the wrong decision."

I have the depo injection. has stopped my periods for me. I have it every 11 weeks. I appreciate its not for everyone but might be worth talking to your practice nurse or gp about it.

I use the beppy spongers with regular playmates and will ask them to fish it out afterwards. my arms just aren't long enough.

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

yes !

[Removed by poster at 31/10/14 00:16:20]

Beppy had rescued me many times with my unpredictable periods....they are a godsend especially for those of us that can't meet that often.

My methods of contraception over the past 12 years or so has meant I don't have a period.

yes I have had sex with a woman with the red devil in did get a bit messy could have done with some mud flaps

"My methods of contraception over the past 12 years or so has meant I don't have a period. "

You are one of the fortunate ones then but it doesn't really help the op

Doesn't stop me doing anything. One of my ex's even used to go down on me when I was on, he loved it xx

"Doesn't stop me doing anything. One of my ex's even used to go down on me when I was on, he loved it xx"

I love sex with girls on periods...vaginal, oral and anal! They tend to be soo much hornier during the time of the month

We play with each other when I'm on but don't meet others, although have been to a club for a social when I was on and ended up in a private room with a couple, basically she was happy as she had the attention of the 3 of us

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

No, I still play x

"No, I still play x"

It's never put me off.

I've even gone for a clit licking too.

You can always shower after

"It's never put me off.

I've even gone for a clit licking too.

You can always shower after "

. Mmmmmmm. One of my biggest fantasies.

We would not play with a woman who is having her period because hep c is transmitted by blood, safe sex isn't just about using condoms.

Likewise, we would not engage in sexual activities with others when Alicia is on her period, although we are tested clean others cannot be 100% sure.

Between ourselves, a little bit of blood at the end is OK, but not really our thing during the period

i cant't even think about sex let alone having sex when i'm on my period what with the headache sore back stomach spasms over sensitive swollen boobs that ache plus bad hair and skin Now don't i sound like a pretty picture NOT

By *ewexperience83Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I don't want anything near. Me when I'm on my period, an the thought of those beppy tampons knocks me sick lol

I don't have them anymore so every day is a play day

"I don't have them anymore so every day is a play day "

Yes, I can confirm, very sexy. Maybe the taboo aspect but I love it

Its never bothered mein the slightest. Its a poor soldier who can't take the sight of blood on his bayonet.

» Add a new message to this topic