FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Been offered money?

Been offered money?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been offered money for sex? I just got offered £200. I said no thanks, you're on the wrong site mate. He said he likes paying other bloke's wives for it!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report would be our respone very insulting to say the least ,you ain't no whore for his paying use !!!

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

That's awful.

What's his name?

@luckybeachcomber Fellow Bexleyheath-ian! Hear that sonic boom earlier? (I didn't.)

But yes, I've been offered money.

No prizes for guessing it was from a guy.

I never understand the notion of wanting to get a straight guy to sleep with you, if you're bi/gay. Well, I understand why it's desired - but if a straight guy sucks your cock, he sure isn't straight!

Been offered money to never contact someone again

I guess some people might have a "pretty woman" fantasy. Even heard of a kink of financial slavery where people give money and gifts in exchange for attention.

There are other sites for thst sort of carry on

Send him to the 'couples who ask for money' thread on here. There's a woman who wants £60 for an MOT. Ooh, it's like speed dating tonight!

I know of a swinging couple who charged for men who turned up at gangbangs and single meets!! they said it was to cover overheads and stuff! I know some exploit the swinging scene and use it for prostitution!!

I had someone offer me money for my used underwear. Twice in one week so I suspect it was the same guy..

And another saying his wife had terminal cancer and it was her dying wish to give him a threesome and he'd pay me for doing it!

And more recently a guy who wanted to cheat on his wife and was going to pay me to keep quiet about it?

I'm thinking of giving up work, taking up these offers and retiring early.

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

"That's awful.

What's his name? "

I get offered money a lot. The best was A shopping spree with £500 then a night in a luxury hotel lol. I dread to think what would have happened in that hotel room to be worth £500

Been offered £350 to fuck a guy with a strap on, was asked if I knew what a "bra boy" was when I asked what it was he said he's a guy that wants to take me shopping to buy me bras and bikinis!

Been offered money to give blow jobs and wanks. I just tell them if they're good looking with a big penis I'd do it all for free, if not a couple of hundred quid won't make me do it.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Has anyone been offered money for sex? I just got offered £200. I said no thanks, you're on the wrong site mate. He said he likes paying other bloke's wives for it! "

Fuck me that's not bad money for a couple of hours these days. As well as playing on here I'm involved in the industry too so do know what I'm talking about. Why the hell he doesn't look on the many appropriate sites I can't understand? Prostitution is prostitution, swinging is swinging. If it's the thing of them being someone else's wife, I know lots of working girls who're married

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I get offered money a lot. The best was A shopping spree with £500 then a night in a luxury hotel lol. I dread to think what would have happened in that hotel room to be worth £500 "

An overnight with a WG would normally be between £700 & £1000. This would include the hotel and a meal in a decent restaurant.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

£350 that's a lot! Gosh x

Over the years on here lots of times.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Report please