FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gushing/Squirting

Gushing/Squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unguy.co.uk OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Recently met a woman that was soo wet it's apparently down to the fact she gushes. Just wondered what you all think.... Is gushing basically wee or something else as it was continuingly gushing??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Its pee that can be mixed with cum. Many will disagree, but as nurse and a woman, no matter what every1 says there is no where that holds that amount of fluid except ur bladder. Embrace and enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its pee that can be mixed with cum. Many will disagree, but as nurse and a woman, no matter what every1 says there is no where that holds that amount of fluid except ur bladder. Embrace and enjoy"

There was an interesting thread about a month ago that convinced me otherwise.....

"Its pee that can be mixed with cum. Many will disagree, but as nurse and a woman, no matter what every1 says there is no where that holds that amount of fluid except ur bladder. Embrace and enjoy"

I like

H

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Some will say its the batholins gland which is situated in the vulva. But again it may produce some lubrication but not the amount if fluid people profess to be female cum

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Its pee that can be mixed with cum. Many will disagree, but as nurse and a woman, no matter what every1 says there is no where that holds that amount of fluid except ur bladder. Embrace and enjoy

I like

Went to thank u for liking my post but as im not a site supporter i cant

H"

By *hameless-2Couple  over a year ago

_hameless-2 ~ HULL

"Some will say its the batholins gland which is situated in the vulva. But again it may produce some lubrication but not the amount if fluid people profess to be female cum "

Well I (Griff ) don't care wot it's made from.....its clear and it tastes of nectar to me. Bring it on. lol

Gushing is fun and erotic and i love when i can do it x

By *ric and lisaCouple  over a year ago

Lakeland

I love it when it happens because it just makes me throbbing hard and it gets like a pool and its eccentric in many ways

Learning is fun wish all teachers where like you

By *1paljungMan  over a year ago

Richmond

Love gushing in every way,tiz a compliment :D

Apparently I used to

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I do, but only sometimes x

Overrated!

Central

Not in my opinion and my body x

By *o_it_allWoman  over a year ago

Royston

I squirt loads buy also pee loads after - how does that work then?

Central

Yeah I pee a fair bit too after?

I am a squirter when I met Andy and we had sex for first time went through 5 towels and a throw and his duvet we were at it for 7 hours lol. I find it. Turn on because Andy gets a kick out of making me do it. But he has amazing skills I can squirt by him using his tongue, fingers and cock lol x

"Its pee that can be mixed with cum. Many will disagree, but as nurse and a woman, no matter what every1 says there is no where that holds that amount of fluid except ur bladder. Embrace and enjoy

There was an interesting thread about a month ago that convinced me otherwise....."

Me too. With links to some research etc. I gush sometimes with the right person and when I'm comfortable. I have no control over it other than just relaxing my pelvic floor rather than tensing up. I always empty my bladder before sex and after as well once my muscles have regained their coordination. There is no way its urine, its clear and has no smell

http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/dr-laura-berman-truth-about-female-ejaculation.aspx

Its not urine. Emily gushes or squirts when she has a powerfull orgasm and Ive taken it in my face many times, trust me its NOT pee

"Yeah I pee a fair bit too after?"

Me too but why do we? mind you, my last meet was April, so memory a bit vague

Is it Groundhog Day?

I recently met a gusher - didn't believe I it until she soaked the bed ... Now I'm a convert.

I have no idea what it is though

I agree. I've met girls that gush profusely, my sister in law being one. (My brothers wife's sister before you start judging me). But you only have to have a little biological knowledge and understanding of anatomy & physiology to know that there is only one place this squirt or gush can come from and that's the urethra. Which has a direct line to the bladder. However I think the origin of the squirt should have no impact on your enjoyment if it. I think squirters are sexy and in many cases the squirt is initiated by orgasmic contractions so just be happy with the fact that something is hitting the spot lol

Yay a thread about me

"Yay a thread about me "

;-)

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

It's definitely not wee....if it dries on a white sheet it dries clear. Also, like other ladies have said, I wee a lot afterwards too! I read somewhere that it is produced by the Skenes Glands. ....but whatever, embrace it and love it

By *r and mrs willingCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

"Overrated!"

Yep. With you on that.

Anyone who's changed a nappy knows what wee smells like (not mandatory to recognising the smell before anyone jumps in!). Mine does not smell like wee, in fact it's a nice musky smell I think.

"It's definitely not wee....if it dries on a white sheet it dries clear. Also, like other ladies have said, I wee a lot afterwards too! I read somewhere that it is produced by the Skenes Glands. ....but whatever, embrace it and love it "

If it came from anywhere but the bladder there would have to be somewhere else where the fluid is stored. As such this would be visible on an ultrasound scan or by biological dissection. To my knowledge no such organ has been documented so it can only come from the bladder in my opinion. I'm not a doctor tho, I'm a welder, but I read a book once lol.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"It's definitely not wee....if it dries on a white sheet it dries clear. Also, like other ladies have said, I wee a lot afterwards too! I read somewhere that it is produced by the Skenes Glands. ....but whatever, embrace it and love it

If it came from anywhere but the bladder there would have to be somewhere else where the fluid is stored. As such this would be visible on an ultrasound scan or by biological dissection. To my knowledge no such organ has been documented so it can only come from the bladder in my opinion. I'm not a doctor tho, I'm a welder, but I read a book once lol. "

Not necessarily, as we all have salivary glands too which produce fluid when needed, doesn't mean that I have a big vat of saliva stored up in my body. So, a fluid can be produced by the body without needing to be stored. It is a very controversial subject and I don't think people will ever agree unless they have experienced it in person

"Love gushing in every way,tiz a compliment :D"

Why is it a compliment?

Gushing and squirting - likely likely

"It's definitely not wee....if it dries on a white sheet it dries clear. Also, like other ladies have said, I wee a lot afterwards too! I read somewhere that it is produced by the Skenes Glands. ....but whatever, embrace it and love it

If it came from anywhere but the bladder there would have to be somewhere else where the fluid is stored. As such this would be visible on an ultrasound scan or by biological dissection. To my knowledge no such organ has been documented so it can only come from the bladder in my opinion. I'm not a doctor tho, I'm a welder, but I read a book once lol. "

If it came from anywhere but the bladder there would have to be somewhere else where the fluid is stored. As such this would be visible on an ultrasound scan or by biological dissection. To my knowledge no such organ has been documented so it can only come from the bladder in my opinion. I'm not a doctor tho, I'm a welder, but I read a book once lol.

Not necessarily, as we all have salivary glands too which produce fluid when needed, doesn't mean that I have a big vat of saliva stored up in my body. So, a fluid can be produced by the body without needing to be stored. It is a very controversial subject and I don't think people will ever agree unless they have experienced it in person "

Can you soak a towel with spit?

Staffordshire Moorlands

Not necessarily, as we all have salivary glands too which produce fluid when needed, doesn't mean that I have a big vat of saliva stored up in my body. So, a fluid can be produced by the body without needing to be stored. It is a very controversial subject and I don't think people will ever agree unless they have experienced it in person

Can you soak a towel with spit? "

Of course not! I was just giving another example of a gland in the body that can produce a liquid without storing it

How do you explain the lack of colour and smell if it's urine? I always urinate before and after sex. Squirting doesn't always happen and when it does it comes from much further up from the uretha. Or are all you disbelievers implying squirters have leaky vaginal walls?!?!

I'm amazed this is still a topic of mystery in this day and age!

By *ngie1962Couple  over a year ago

Bedford

I gush a lot to but then I'm bursting to go to the loo afterwards

"How do you explain the lack of colour and smell if it's urine? I always urinate before and after sex. Squirting doesn't always happen and when it does it comes from much further up from the uretha. Or are all you disbelievers implying squirters have leaky vaginal walls?!?!"

I can't explain it. Any more than you can explain where it's stored. The girl I mentioned earlier in this thread squirts profusely, in a stream. This isn't just secretions it's a gush. Therefore it would have to be stored somewhere.

"How do you explain the lack of colour and smell if it's urine? I always urinate before and after sex. Squirting doesn't always happen and when it does it comes from much further up from the uretha. Or are all you disbelievers implying squirters have leaky vaginal walls?!?!"
Only the ones that haven't done it seem to think it's urine related aha. I've done it a few times and love the look of joy on my partners face when it happens

Sarah x

"How do you explain the lack of colour and smell if it's urine? I always urinate before and after sex. Squirting doesn't always happen and when it does it comes from much further up from the uretha. Or are all you disbelievers implying squirters have leaky vaginal walls?!?! Only the ones that haven't done it seem to think it's urine related aha. I've done it a few times and love the look of joy on my partners face when it happens

Sarah x"

I don't doubt it's a joyous occasion. But it's urine all the same.

Of course not! I was just giving another example of a gland in the body that can produce a liquid without storing it "

Sarah x

"How do you explain the lack of colour and smell if it's urine? I always urinate before and after sex. Squirting doesn't always happen and when it does it comes from much further up from the uretha. Or are all you disbelievers implying squirters have leaky vaginal walls?!?! Only the ones that haven't done it seem to think it's urine related aha. I've done it a few times and love the look of joy on my partners face when it happens

Sarah x

I don't doubt it's a joyous occasion. But it's urine all the same. "

Yes dear

Sarah x

Sarah x"

I've done it loads of times. It can feel lonely when the man is gentle. My urethra cannot store the amount of fluid that vigorous pleasuring amounts to. A doctor friend of mine said come on squirt for me as he massaged me from the inside. I looked back at him and he said it's ok,I know what it is,urine is sterile when it leaves the body. His technique was nice and it was erotic. Plus I didn't end up with a UTI or kidney infection

Of course not! I was just giving another example of a gland in the body that can produce a liquid without storing it "

It's stored in your mouth until you spit or swallow it

Sarah x

I've done it loads of times. It can feel lonely when the man is gentle. My urethra cannot store the amount of fluid that vigorous pleasuring amounts to. A doctor friend of mine said come on squirt for me as he massaged me from the inside. I looked back at him and he said it's ok,I know what it is,urine is sterile when it leaves the body. His technique was nice and it was erotic. Plus I didn't end up with a UTI or kidney infection "

And there we have it. Straight from the doctors mouth...or in to as the case may be lol xx

Sarah x

I've done it loads of times. It can feel lonely when the man is gentle. My urethra cannot store the amount of fluid that vigorous pleasuring amounts to. A doctor friend of mine said come on squirt for me as he massaged me from the inside. I looked back at him and he said it's ok,I know what it is,urine is sterile when it leaves the body. His technique was nice and it was erotic. Plus I didn't end up with a UTI or kidney infection

And there we have it. Straight from the doctors mouth...or in to as the case may be lol xx "

I'll go by my experiences of it, not what I've heard. Cheers all the same lol

Sarah x

Sarah x

And there we have it. Straight from the doctors mouth...or in to as the case may be lol xx "

His hand,he drew the line at drinking it x

"How do you explain the lack of colour and smell if it's urine? I always urinate before and after sex. Squirting doesn't always happen and when it does it comes from much further up from the uretha. Or are all you disbelievers implying squirters have leaky vaginal walls?!?!

I can't explain it. Any more than you can explain where it's stored. The girl I mentioned earlier in this thread squirts profusely, in a stream. This isn't just secretions it's a gush. Therefore it would have to be stored somewhere. "

This is how I gush too sometimes

It's not urine, simply google/wiki for the research references.

It's not urine, simply google/wiki for the research references. "

Wiki is frequently wrong. It's made up from contributors, not all of them expert, and therefore often misleading.

Wiki is frequently wrong. It's made up from contributors, not all of them expert, and therefore often misleading. "

True. Sometimes real-life doctors are wrong too

Sarah x

Wiki is frequently wrong. It's made up from contributors, not all of them expert, and therefore often misleading. True. Sometimes real-life doctors are wrong too

Sarah x"

The whole of the medical/scientific world will tell you that there's nothing but the bladder in that part of the body that could supply such copious amounts of fluid. The girl I mentioned earlier must have squirted at least a half pint, probably more. And there was no sight of a clowns flower type device on sight lol.

Wiki is frequently wrong. It's made up from contributors, not all of them expert, and therefore often misleading. True. Sometimes real-life doctors are wrong too

Sarah x

The whole of the medical/scientific world will tell you that there's nothing but the bladder in that part of the body that could supply such copious amounts of fluid. The girl I mentioned earlier must have squirted at least a half pint, probably more. And there was no sight of a clowns flower type device on sight lol. "

It comes from a gland. Glands do not store fluid. They secrete when subject to a stimuli

Sarah xx

Sarah x

The whole of the medical/scientific world will tell you that there's nothing but the bladder in that part of the body that could supply such copious amounts of fluid. The girl I mentioned earlier must have squirted at least a half pint, probably more. And there was no sight of a clowns flower type device on sight lol. It comes from a gland. Glands do not store fluid. They secrete when subject to a stimuli

Sarah xx"

Secretions are a little different to a gush.

Sarah x

The whole of the medical/scientific world will tell you that there's nothing but the bladder in that part of the body that could supply such copious amounts of fluid. The girl I mentioned earlier must have squirted at least a half pint, probably more. And there was no sight of a clowns flower type device on sight lol. It comes from a gland. Glands do not store fluid. They secrete when subject to a stimuli

Sarah xx

Secretions are a little different to a gush. "

Secretion building to a gush. Depending how stimulated the gusher is. Better?

It used to be known as 'hitting the g spot' if that helps

Sarah x

Sarah x

Sarah xx

Sarah x

"

I know how it works. I'm also quite sure of the biological pathway.

Sarah x

Sarah xx

Sarah x

"

when I gush or squirt it's a clear sweet fluid, sometimes it's a little sometimes it's a lot depending in how stimulated my g spot is.

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

I can endorse that. It tastes of nectar nothing like pee. Big turn on.

Sarah x

Sarah xx

Sarah x

when I gush or squirt it's a clear sweet fluid, sometimes it's a little sometimes it's a lot depending in how stimulated my g spot is. "

Yup. Exactly the experience I've enjoyed too

Sarah x

I love squirting and gushing!

Once I start I can't stop lol

it comes from the skeme gland wi#hich is right beside the bladder so theres a bit of pee mixed in, but iis mostly a fluid secretion from that gland.

i cant squirt, ive tried and it just doent happen, feels like im missing out

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"Some will say its the batholins gland which is situated in the vulva. But again it may produce some lubrication but not the amount if fluid people profess to be female cum "

Yes there is a gland situated inside the vagina...back of the clit, if stimulated right if swells like a sponge releasing fluid not pee. Most call it the G spot but its the same thing, when I was learning Tantra they showed you how to hold one leg up of the woman so you could hit the right spot.

"Some will say its the batholins gland which is situated in the vulva. But again it may produce some lubrication but not the amount if fluid people profess to be female cum

Yes there is a gland situated inside the vagina...back of the clit, if stimulated right if swells like a sponge releasing fluid not pee. Most call it the G spot but its the same thing, when I was learning Tantra they showed you how to hold one leg up of the woman so you could hit the right spot.

"

Sarah x

"Some will say its the batholins gland which is situated in the vulva. But again it may produce some lubrication but not the amount if fluid people profess to be female cum

"

And any woman can do it - It's all about getting the right position that's all

Sarah x

Sarah x

"

Helps if the man has experience, I didn't know I could until I met a guy with great technique, I also need to be very relaxed and very turned on x

Sarah x

Helps if the man has experience, I didn't know I could until I met a guy with great technique, I also need to be very relaxed and very turned on x"

Definitely

Sarah x

"

I call bullshit!

The g spot is located deep inside behind the clitoris agreed. But you're proposing that there is a gland in that same area that is connected to a woman's urethra. Go read a GCSE biology book!

By *moke itMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I squirt loads when I'm pissed

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I agree.....just wee though, don't think there is any such thing as female cum ....I think its just girl goo (natural lubricant)

Can become very awkward the last lady to gush with me was very shy on the matter. Awkward but satisfying seing them thighs tremble ??

I agree.....just wee though, don't think there is any such thing as female cum ....I think its just girl goo (natural lubricant)"

Lol @ girl goo

» Add a new message to this topic