FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > house calls with workmen

house calls with workmen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Question for the ladies/housewives realy. If a service engineer calls to fix plumbing/electrics etc, and she likes him, are there any recognised signs we should be aware of that indicates she is intrested ? This recently happend to me, but you can never be sure. My mate told me recently that a plumber freind of his did a job in a kitchen and when he had almost finished she asked him how he would like paying. When he came out from under the sink, she was dressed in knickers and bra. Now, this is quite forward, but can anyone share an experience like this and did you use any protocol for discovering if they are intrested ? As we venture into peoples homes everyday and meet women a lot, we have to be careful. That particular incident , she had nothing to lose. He took cash btw, silly twat !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a tradesman and have never had any kind of approach or advance!

Would be nice if it happened!

Never had that, been contacted by txt later after leaving.

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

How about suggesting what you do on here?

What you'd like to barter with if you fixed xyz? Set up a handyman group....

Ps do you cover Oxfordshire?? Lol

I flirt if tradesman r at mine...cheeky i kno bt if i get lucky haha

If I were a tradesman (I'm not) while it might seem like the ultimate fantasy to have a bored housewife come on to you, I'd definitely think twice before doing anything.

The potential for it to turn nasty, cry rape etc would make it a no no for me but maybe I'm over thinking and over cautious!

I'm sure lots of tradespeople do have fun this way, possible perk of the job?

I was doing a job for a young woman, I was checking her phone line at the bottom of her stairs, she sat on the stairs just above me and opened her legs, she sat there for about twenty minutes, should have only took me 5 minutes mind.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Question for the ladies/housewives realy. If a service engineer calls to fix plumbing/electrics etc, and she likes him, are there any recognised signs we should be aware of that indicates she is intrested ? This recently happend to me, but you can never be sure. My mate told me recently that a plumber freind of his did a job in a kitchen and when he had almost finished she asked him how he would like paying. When he came out from under the sink, she was dressed in knickers and bra. Now, this is quite forward, but can anyone share an experience like this and did you use any protocol for discovering if they are intrested ? As we venture into peoples homes everyday and meet women a lot, we have to be careful. That particular incident , she had nothing to lose. He took cash btw, silly twat ! "

I think he was eminently sensible to take cash.

If the boot was on the other foot and a female tradesperson emerged from under the sink to find a guy dressed only in his underwear it would be a very different story.

Fantasy is great, an enjoyable and safe thing. Accepting sexual favours in the work place with possibly bad consequences if say the person changes their mind, gets scared their husband will find out and claims she's been assaulted is another thing all together.

"If I were a tradesman (I'm not) while it might seem like the ultimate fantasy to have a bored housewife come on to you, I'd definitely think twice before doing anything.

The potential for it to turn nasty, cry rape etc would make it a no no for me but maybe I'm over thinking and over cautious!

I'm sure lots of tradespeople do have fun this way, possible perk of the job?"

My thoughts exactly, maybe that's why I haven't had any approach, I act professionally at all times, it's my income and reputation!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If I were a tradesman (I'm not) while it might seem like the ultimate fantasy to have a bored housewife come on to you, I'd definitely think twice before doing anything.

I'm sure lots of tradespeople do have fun this way, possible perk of the job?

My thoughts exactly, maybe that's why I haven't had any approach, I act professionally at all times, it's my income and reputation!"

and I'd much rather have you in my house, concentrating on the job I was paying you for than someone who gave off pervy vibes and made me uncomfortable in my own home.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I take the cash over sex everytime. I need it to buy food and I dont think asda will allow me to purchase in the same way. I think all the supermarkets will be the same but mostly I shop in asda. Its next to a gym so a no brainer really and its on the way home

Or your boss getting paid on completion.

That was my worry when it happened with me, I awkwardly ignored her flirting which didn't go down well lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I smiled when I saw that this thread shows up just above the "unprofessional people" thread in my "recent threads you posted to" section

"I take the cash over sex everytime. I need it to buy food and I dont think asda will allow me to purchase in the same way. I think all the supermarkets will be the same but mostly I shop in asda. Its next to a gym so a no brainer really and its on the way home"

yup it wouldn't pay the bills would it!!

"I take the cash over sex everytime. I need it to buy food and I dont think asda will allow me to purchase in the same way. I think all the supermarkets will be the same but mostly I shop in asda. Its next to a gym so a no brainer really and its on the way home"

Ha ha that made me laugh out loud x

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

I called to do a job at 3.30pm and the woman who answered the door was in a see through night dress with underwear on. I went to the kitchen and spent 20 minutes doing the repair thinking what sort payment is she going to ask chatting all the time , then in came her father who was in the house all the time. She did not bat an eyelid and he seemed unperturbed at the state of her attire. Must say glad I was well behaved.

"I was doing a job for a young woman, I was checking her phone line at the bottom of her stairs, she sat on the stairs just above me and opened her legs, she sat there for about twenty minutes, should have only took me 5 minutes mind. "

I've just looked at your pics. Nice as your scenario sounds I'd have been hurrying home to Lorraine lol.

"I was doing a job for a young woman, I was checking her phone line at the bottom of her stairs, she sat on the stairs just above me and opened her legs, she sat there for about twenty minutes, should have only took me 5 minutes mind. "

Exactly the same thing happened to my husband. He was painting at the bottom of the stairs and she sat at the top. He also had an affair with a woman on an estate his company were working on for a few months

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

just waiting for the gas man now lol

I'm a pretty handy all rounder at diy and am often asked to put up.a shelf or fence panel etc. It's not uncommon with my lady friends to find that services are exchanged. Not sure that I would do it with people I don't know well, although I have had a few recommendations to friends of customers requiring help and wanting to pay that way.

I was called to fix a phone line a few years ago. Close to xmas. The lady opened the lady opened the door and only in a tiny nighty and robe. Not a thin gal but very busty. Anyway was there for an Hr or more. Very chatty/flirty. Only to have a text of her a day later as her wifi wouldn't work in her bedroom.

It is risky. Thats why i suggest a recognised sign.

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

"just waiting for the gas man now lol "

Just at college doing a gas safe course

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"just waiting for the gas man now lol

Just at college doing a gas safe course "

pop round then lol x

oxford

On a serious note

I am a builder by trade & whilst that I'm sure we have all fantasies about payment in kind

It has never happened to me or any of my fellow trades

We need to be professional & more importantly get paid for our services in cash not payment in kind

I have probably never been propositioned because of builders arse lol

In all fairness, they have been pvt jobs.

It is a huge fantasy for tradesmen but should really just be acted out in a role play scenario I'm a mechanic and it's the first thing that pops in my head if I do a pj for a nice lady

Its not payment in kind, just sex if its on offer. Think a few are gettin wrong idea. Any fems done this or want to ?

"Its not payment in kind, just sex if its on offer. Think a few are gettin wrong idea. Any fems done this or want to ?"

I agree it's not being unprofessional it's just sex with a women alone in her house. She has all the power in this situation.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I take the cash over sex everytime. I need it to buy food and I dont think asda will allow me to purchase in the same way. I think all the supermarkets will be the same but mostly I shop in asda. Its next to a gym so a no brainer really and its on the way home

yup it wouldn't pay the bills would it!!"

I will trade in 'acorns' when I can.

For eg, did a job for the butchers, had quality steaks every weekend for the next month. Tax man misses out, I know.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Its not payment in kind, just sex if its on offer. Think a few are gettin wrong idea. Any fems done this or want to ?

I agree it's not being unprofessional it's just sex with a women alone in her house. She has all the power in this situation."

Including the power to cry "assault!".

If you don't think it's unprofessional to go to someone's house to do a job of work then fuck the occupant that's fine...I do!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I take the cash over sex everytime. I need it to buy food and I dont think asda will allow me to purchase in the same way. I think all the supermarkets will be the same but mostly I shop in asda. Its next to a gym so a no brainer really and its on the way home

For eg, did a job for the butchers, had quality steaks every weekend for the next month. Tax man misses out, I know. "

A did some work for a lady who gave him some very nice wine. The tax man didn't get a glass of that either

oxford

For eg, did a job for the butchers, had quality steaks every weekend for the next month. Tax man misses out, I know.

A did some work for a lady who gave him some very nice wine. The tax man didn't get a glass of that either "

Always happy to share but not with HMRC lol

By *moke itMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I've had phone numbers put in my tool box when working in offices that cheered me up

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

If she was interested and you were interested. Then what's the harm in taking the money for a job well done. But then leaving your private number fora meet up later. She can call or just head to bed and play out the fantasy on her own.

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

My other half did a job for a woman down the road who couldn't get into her bathroom.

He turned up and she was wearing just a silly night shirt.

But she is renowned for being a tease/gossip and tells a lot of fibs!!

He has an app on his phone which means he can have his camera recording without the screen on.

Sure enough when he got home and we looked at it she was stood behind him flashing her nether regions at him, obviously thinking he couldn't see, even though his phone was sat in his toolbox recording her!!!

Most funny, but at least it covered him if she said anything about him!!!

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Silky night shirt even lol x

"If she was interested and you were interested. Then what's the harm in taking the money for a job well done. But then leaving your private number fora meet up later. She can call or just head to bed and play out the fantasy on her own."

That would work for me!

Some women must have done this ?

Nope I fix sofas and never had a women offering things but did have a six year old asking her mum if she could crayon with her mums 10" pink vibe mum had five kids and said well don't need anymore kids lol

By *lbecCouple  over a year ago

Whitstable

I once visited a house and was laying on the floor under the sink and I felt my zip being undone, when I looked down there was this very sexy lady just about to straddle me.

Then I woke up !!!!!!!!!

bugger bugger

"Some women must have done this ? "

Of course there are , but they wouldn't want to face the wrath of the forum !

And remember only a very small percentage of users ever come on the forums .

Best bet is to search pics of women / couples who enjoy riskier type sex

"Never had that, been contacted by txt later after leaving."

"I'm a pretty handy all rounder at diy and am often asked to put up.a shelf or fence panel etc. It's not uncommon with my lady friends to find that services are exchanged. Not sure that I would do it with people I don't know well, although I have had a few recommendations to friends of customers requiring help and wanting to pay that way. "

Why not just get them to pay you the going rate for the job, then if they still want to have sex with you, you give them the going rate for a prostitute, because that's basically what's happening here, however you want to dress it up.

Years ago i was working at a divorcees flat..(she told me lol) i was repairing an appliance and she stood by me chatting away no inuendo or anything.

After i finished she offered me a drink and we took it into living room and she asked me to sit on sofa and she sat beside me but not to close to suggest anything. We chatted for quite a while about her situation etc and i decided id been there long enough so i asked if i could usr her phone to ring my control for next job which she said yes.

I dialled the number and no sooner did i start chatting to my controller she got between my legs unzipped me and took my cock out and began sucking it. She said that will teach you for trying to get away from me.

I vouldnt wait to tell the controller after that i was having a bj while he was giving me work

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'll happily have sex with men that I fancy, I don't need to be paid in services for what I hope is an enjoyable encounter. I also don't need to be persuaded by the promise of something extra ie work done.

So if I fancied a man who came to do work and Mr N agreed we would pay him the going rate then ask him later if he cared to join us.

"I'll happily have sex with men that I fancy, I don't need to be paid in services for what I hope is an enjoyable encounter. I also don't need to be persuaded by the promise of something extra ie work done.

So if I fancied a man who came to do work and Mr N agreed we would pay him the going rate then ask him later if he cared to join us.

"

About 20 years ago I was cleaning carpets for a very attractive lady. whilst I was working there a chap came round and gave her a new computer. I said how generous a friend he was and she explained she was a call girl and she would be fucking him later in payment.

s\he then asked me for a price to clean her 3 piece suite whilst I was there and said if I liked, 'we could come to some arrangement'.

Now to clean a 3 piece suite properly by hand is hard work and takes about 3 hours and lets be honest, I wasn't going t get anything like 3 hours fun in return, so the arrangement we came to was, I cleaned it, she paid me. she was stunning though, and she still advertises locally all these years later

Any tradesmen in Lowestoft area ?

I regularly flash my postman and he always hands over my mail

Confessions of a tradesman!! Why doesn't it happen in real life? Where are all these horny bored housewives who like a hard working man at there front door??

Had white top on and no bra on the other day when the gas man came round and you would have been able to see my areolas if you was looking as they are very dark and big but it wasn't to show off i had just forgot he was coming that day and that is how i normally dress around house when cleaning and nobody there and to be honest felt bit of a prat when he turned up especially now I've been reading this hope he didn't think i was offering something

"Confessions of a tradesman!! Why doesn't it happen in real life? Where are all these horny bored housewives who like a hard working man at there front door??"
it does happen, but rarely. 3 times in 15 years. Still fuckin the last one .

A woman took my number of my van when I was getting petrol once which I found strange when she phoned and said I seen you at esso getting petrol maybe next time you could fill me up

"A woman took my number of my van when I was getting petrol once which I found strange when she phoned and said I seen you at esso getting petrol maybe next time you could fill me up "
if that happend, ya would of.

"A woman took my number of my van when I was getting petrol once which I found strange when she phoned and said I seen you at esso getting petrol maybe next time you could fill me up if that happend, ya would of. "
I'm telling the truth and I did it was a year ago

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A woman took my number of my van when I was getting petrol once which I found strange when she phoned and said I seen you at esso getting petrol maybe next time you could fill me up "

oo, lucky you...did you?

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

I love a great flirt with the workmen ! x

The guy who came to do my recent gas checks was really gorgeous....great to talk to aswell but, if im honest, I wouldn't make the first move in that situation...although I wish he had!!...I guess thats the difference between fantasy and reality! x

"A woman took my number of my van when I was getting petrol once which I found strange when she phoned and said I seen you at esso getting petrol maybe next time you could fill me up

oo, lucky you...did you? "

sure did and also wanted plastering do so had fun and made money

By *allnlongMan  over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

The consensus seems to to keep it separated, once the work is done then swap numbers to arrange something that both can agree on.

The signs your looking for are all going to land you in deep water eventually!

What do you mean ?

"I love a great flirt with the workmen ! x"
. Hmmmm I work near Hatfield.....

"I was called to fix a phone line a few years ago. Close to xmas. The lady opened the lady opened the door and only in a tiny nighty and robe. Not a thin gal but very busty. Anyway was there for an Hr or more. Very chatty/flirty. Only to have a text of her a day later as her wifi wouldn't work in her bedroom."

I then called back one evening in my own time. For her to tell me. She couldn't access the net and more inportantly porn!!.. I then moved her router changed channel only to end up with her sitting on my face sucking my cock.. Good times

i fucked my plumber i was 17 ... we had to wait around 4 hours and after spending 2 playing need for speed on xbox i tackled him haha!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. Well said . The voice of common sense . Sometimes it is best if fantansy remains just that .

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I think it's the exchange of services for sex that knocked this off track.

If you worked in an office and fancied someone then a kiss in the photocopying room would not be unknown.

Doing it in return for collecting all the photocopying for that day would be a more rare event.

I very much doubt any tradesman would make a move on a customer. Flirting is one thing as it can be seen as being friendly.

But I do think given the day and age we live in any tradesman/woman offered something whilst ahem'on the job' would be foolish to just jump right in then and there.

Besides if you leave a number for contacting later, you get to enjoy the rest of the day with all the excitement and build up, playing fantasies around in your head.

An X of mind fucked the BT man . That was horny

I would love to be seduced on the job I think it would be so hot

I love to flirt with customers sometimes a bit more than usual but that's as far as it goes never been lucky enough

In 20 yrs, I only fucked 3 customers. Rare thing that

» Add a new message to this topic