FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People are getting far to confident!!

People are getting far to confident!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know again another Bareback post! but these things need to be constantly brought up, I'm shocked at the amount of bareback gangbangs that has been posted on this site, I just don't understand why anyone would take the risk!! there is a number of infections you can catch that can cause all sorts of health issues other than just hiv! the swinging lifestyle should be played safely for all our benefits, sorry to bring this up again but felt i had to say something about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

I'd say arrogant not confident

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know again another Bareback post! but these things need to be constantly brought up, I'm shocked at the amount of bareback gangbangs that has been posted on this site, I just don't understand why anyone would take the risk!! there is a number of infections you can catch that can cause all sorts of health issues other than just hiv! the swinging lifestyle should be played safely for all our benefits, sorry to bring this up again but felt i had to say something about it."

I will go for stupid and dangerous.

Be glad they're open about it

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Why are you shocked at least it can point you in the direction of who to avoid? Also I am sure the people that participate know the risks.

Thee reason i said confident was because more and more gangbangs and profiles are being added!! meaning people must be extremely confident in not getting any infections if they wanna play like that.

I'm sure some know the risks, but i doubt all do!

People know the risk of smoking but that doesnt stop em.

If people are happy with bareback then so let em.

Plenty of people on here and other sites to play safe with......

(Just our view)

Why worry about it? Worry about the ones that don't have profiles or don't say they do it. Why on earth would you assume that because someone has a squeaky clean profile that they don't do such things?

The HPV virus should be enough for people to be concerned!! it's a cause of cervical cancer in women, there is a number of infections that cause cirrhosis and hepatitis. im sure smoking a cigarette doesn't cause that amount of damage!! but sleep with the wrong person bareback once life time of complications.

It disgusts me

i reckon alot more BB`ing goes on under the radar

all you can do is practice safe sex yourself and avoid those who are open about it

Lol

The same old debate....

Each to there own ..

Its offered more than u think especially by cpls..

But thats just in my experiance

I'll do bareback with my partner but not anybody else!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed I've never ever caught anything!

"I'll do bareback with my partner but not anybody else!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed I've never ever caught anything! "

Fingers crossed? Don't you get tested?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I know again another Bareback post! but these things need to be constantly brought up"

They do? Why?

Do your thing, don't meet people who bareback and don't attend bareback meets if you don't want to and let everyone else do what they want to do.

You're not educating anyone. People who bareback know the risks. They choose to do it and your opinion, or the opinion of any other stranger, isn't going to matter a jot. Bringing this up constantly won't change anything.

Besides, it isn't for you to decide what other people do. Even if you've a good reason for thinking they shouldn't, it's not up to you.

Some would say expecting others to conform to your standards is arrogant.

I only bareback with the hubby too

And never caught anything

But if people choose Bb that's their choice!

Xx

Do people know the risks? The risks even using condoms?

There was a woman that posted a couple of weeks ago saying she was going for her first ever test. She'd met a few men (according to veri's). How many had they met... and the list goes on.

Yet still her first ever test after 10+ sexually active years. (Estimation from her age.)

How many people that have sex with multiple partners get tested? I bet the percentage is tiny.

"The HPV virus should be enough for people to be concerned!! it's a cause of cervical cancer in women, there is a number of infections that cause cirrhosis and hepatitis. im sure smoking a cigarette doesn't cause that amount of damage!! but sleep with the wrong person bareback once life time of complications."
Too true

Sarah x

It's good to make people aware of the dangers there is always new people joining the site!! i very much doubt the people are fully educated on std's and other infections!! I'm not on a crusade but it should always be a concern for people. how many regularly go the gum clinic for check ups??

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Sadly the people who need to know are too busy perving at pictures and sending one-liners to read "sensible" bits in the forums !

Jane x

I'm glad they're honest enough to put in on their profile's though. It means people can make an informed decision when they decide whether to play with them or not. Personally I choose not to! Xx

The worst thing for us who play safe is the fear of playing with someone who says they play safe but has done bareback. But I suppose it's a risk we all take

Everyone has to take personal responsibility and I dare say people understand the risks but choose to do it reguardless. Me personally I only bareback with my husband but when we do meet it will be safe sex all the way. You can't judge people because that is their decision, only practice what you believe is best for you.

Its up to them . Let them get on with it . Up to them if they want to play Russian roulette with their health . Most things can be cleared up with an £8.05 prescription . Aids though is a bit more difficult .

"The HPV virus should be enough for people to be concerned!! it's a cause of cervical cancer in women, there is a number of infections that cause cirrhosis and hepatitis. im sure smoking a cigarette doesn't cause that amount of damage!! but sleep with the wrong person bareback once life time of complications."

That is a ridiculous statement and does nothing to support your argument!! Few people smoke only one cigarette in a lifetime and not everyone who has unprotected sex once is going to contract an STI!!

Most people know that smoking can cause lung cancer, but it can also cause many other cancers and illnesses.

Smoking directly causes over 100,000 deaths in the UK each year and contributes to many more.

Of these deaths, about 42,800 are from smoking-related cancers, 30,600 from cardiovascular disease and 29,100 die slowly from emphysema, bronchitis and other chronic lung diseases.

The majority of STIs are curable and all are treatable. Women are only at risk of cervical cancer from HPV if they do not attend for regular screening - a choice only they can make.

There may be those who are ignorant of the risks and there are those who will consider it a calculated risk and it is entirely their choice to make. It is naive to think that just by expressing your opinion on the forum other swingers are suddenly going to change how they play.

We are each responsible for our own sexual wellbeing. As others have said if people publicly state that BB is their choice then at least you know to avoid them. However, just because some say safe sex does not mean they actually practise it so take care of your own health and let others worry about their's!!

lol nothing wrong with it

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

We get an awful lot of messages from single guys asking if we will do bareback, even though it says on our profile we won't.

Makes you wonder how many are putting their oblivious partners/wives at risk!!!

Oh good another chance for the self righteous to pass judgement on others. Worry about yourself and let others worry about their own health.

I reckon this is a look at me thread, I can't see why he should care what other people do.

Yes I agree look at me thread to lol.

Those that are declaring bb play Dont bother me as much as those that have clearly no idea about gum clinics or being tested as they think that playing safe means they don't have to

"Those that are declaring bb play Dont bother me as much as those that have clearly no idea about gum clinics or being tested as they think that playing safe means they don't have to "

you are right swinging is risky and some on here take too many chances, they just bury their heads in the sand all the time, don't know if its being optimistic, plain stupid or just don't care about themselves.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I know again another Bareback post! but these things need to be constantly brought up, I'm shocked at the amount of bareback gangbangs that has been posted on this site, I just don't understand why anyone would take the risk!! there is a number of infections you can catch that can cause all sorts of health issues other than just hiv! the swinging lifestyle should be played safely for all our benefits, sorry to bring this up again but felt i had to say something about it."

I'm suprised your shocked to be honest...There will always be people who choose to bareback both in and outside of swinging. I'm sure most of them are well aware of the risks they are taking, it's their choice. Threads like these aren't going to make them suddenly stop!

The fact is, you will never know people's sexual history and what they have been up too and with whom. We assume that everyone has been barebacking and protect ourselves as best as we can.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I concur with blueskies

"People know the risk of smoking but that doesnt stop em.

If people are happy with bareback then so let em.

Plenty of people on here and other sites to play safe with......

(Just our view)"

It's a talking point! If people plan on going to a bareback gangbangs do they really know the risks?? not many people are aware of the types sti's! especially hpv in which women are only screened for cervical cancer after 25 i believe, Theres plenty of younger women on this site! so criticize my view point and voice your opinion! I still think it's a subject that we should always discuss.

"I reckon this is a look at me thread, I can't see why he should care what other people do. "

I think that you're right - a "Look at Me" thread...

So I looked at him, then decided to block him as well, just because he sounds so arrogant....

Isn't it nice to have choices in life....!

Start a thread about one subject! it ends up being about something completely different!!

"Start a thread about one subject! it ends up being about something completely different!! "

Bacon sandwich ?

*Gets the haribos

OP do you insist on wearing a condom to receive oral?

I choose not to attend gangbangs of any type, let alone bareback, ergo they don't bother me.

[Removed by poster at 27/10/14 15:40:42]

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"It's a talking point! If people plan on going to a bareback gangbangs do they really know the risks?? not many people are aware of the types sti's! especially hpv in which women are only screened for cervical cancer after 25 i believe, Theres plenty of younger women on this site! so criticize my view point and voice your opinion! I still think it's a subject that we should always discuss. "

What are the risks then tell us?

What is the UK incidence and prevalence of HIV for example

What is the likelihood of transmission per episode of unprotected intercourse

What is the life expectancy should you prove positive?

In the interests of your willingness for us to know tell us the answers?!

"Start a thread about one subject! it ends up being about something completely different!! "

Perhaps people are fed up being preached to and judged for their chosen lifestyle!!

"Start a thread about one subject! it ends up being about something completely different!!

Bacon sandwich ? "

Don't you just hate it when people on here expect to have sex without a Bacon Sandwich???

It's not right, I tell you!!!

Pretty sure everyone with a modicum of intelligence is very well aware of this.

Some people are risk takers and like playing Russian Roulette with their health. I dont and am grateful they set out their expectations beforehand.

Far better that than to not mention it.

By *adgodCouple  over a year ago

Greensburg

"I know again another Bareback post! but these things need to be constantly brought up

They do? Why?

Do your thing, don't meet people who bareback and don't attend bareback meets if you don't want to and let everyone else do what they want to do.

You're not educating anyone. People who bareback know the risks. They choose to do it and your opinion, or the opinion of any other stranger, isn't going to matter a jot. Bringing this up constantly won't change anything.

Besides, it isn't for you to decide what other people do. Even if you've a good reason for thinking they shouldn't, it's not up to you.

Some would say expecting others to conform to your standards is arrogant."

We dont play bareback, but we agree very much with this sentiment. No one tells us how to play, and we dont tell others how they should.

"I know again another Bareback post! but these things need to be constantly brought up, I'm shocked at the amount of bareback gangbangs that has been posted on this site, I just don't understand why anyone would take the risk!! there is a number of infections you can catch that can cause all sorts of health issues other than just hiv! the swinging lifestyle should be played safely for all our benefits, sorry to bring this up again but felt i had to say something about it.

I'm suprised your shocked to be honest...There will always be people who choose to bareback both in and outside of swinging. I'm sure most of them are well aware of the risks they are taking, it's their choice. Threads like these aren't going to make them suddenly stop!

The fact is, you will never know people's sexual history and what they have been up too and with whom. We assume that everyone has been barebacking and protect ourselves as best as we can.

"

We play safe never bareback , i dont understand how people so this but there choice.

We are intrested in holdimg a gangbang but it has to be safe sex , however doing our research tp get it right , we noticed if people do do barback then all members are tested and then re tested nearer the time , but its if the people holding them take these precaustions you never know they may do but not advertise it on the profile,

At the end of the day they are being open about it thats all that counts and is the main thing help us avoid when reading profiles.but its there prefeance . Like ours playing safe

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Do people know the risks? The risks even using condoms?

There was a woman that posted a couple of weeks ago saying she was going for her first ever test. She'd met a few men (according to veri's). How many had they met... and the list goes on.

Yet still her first ever test after 10+ sexually active years. (Estimation from her age.)

How many people that have sex with multiple partners get tested? I bet the percentage is tiny. "

If they haven't considered the risks I doubt these threads will encourage them to do so. There's no reason for anyone to be ignorant of sexual health matters but yes, many still are.

A tiny fraction of fab members use the fora anyway so I still don't see the justification for the claim this needs to be highlighted frequently.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I wouldn't bring it up....

.....people can use it as a filter if they like so I'd rather people be loud and proud about it so I know who I can pass on by

"It's a talking point! If people plan on going to a bareback gangbangs do they really know the risks?? not many people are aware of the types sti's! especially hpv in which women are only screened for cervical cancer after 25 i believe, Theres plenty of younger women on this site! so criticize my view point and voice your opinion! I still think it's a subject that we should always discuss. "

You know what... you have a point! New people join the site all the time. I agree it's good to keep the discussions going. Lots of people are ignorant of the facts.

STIs are more prevalent in the under 25s. You are correct in that the minimum routine cervical screening age is 25 and I would agree that given how much more sexually active youngsters are these days that age should be lowered, however at whatever age the screening starts there are an enormous number of women of all ages who simply will not have the test because they are embarrassed, it has nothing to do with ignorance. That said, any woman, irrespective of age, can be examinined and tested should she show signs of vaginal abnormalities.

How do you know that many people are unaware what STIs there are or that those attending gangbangs do not know the risks, I would argue that most are aware and choose to take the calculated risk.

Likening unprotected sex to russian roulette is not a particularly accurate comparison, with russian roulette there is a 1/6 certainty of harming yourself, does that apply to the risk of getting an STI, are the odds that great?

If you are so passionate about people attending bareback gangbangs why don't you invite yourself along and preach to those who need to hear it - I am sure they will all halt their fun to listen to your wisdom.

"

I will go for stupid and dangerous."

this

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

People wrongly assume that you can go bb when you've met someone a few times and know they get tested.....

Total nonsense...how many times I've seen "I only bb with regular playmate"

How many other regular playmates have they got, how many get tested on a regular basis, how many people meet randoms, how many people have accidents?

I even worry after I have played or the other half has in case there has been an accident....

People aren't confident....they become complacent....a good run without infections gives you the false sense of security that can become "confidence"

does anyone check the persons bits before putting them in their mouth....sores, scars green pus?

» Add a new message to this topic