FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is YOUR vanilla dating tainted by swinging ?

Is YOUR vanilla dating tainted by swinging ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This question came up recently at a meet and I've been thinking my ex GF was very naughty in her own right but in a vanilla way -

and now wondering every time I meet someone has my exploits on here and in clubs altered my perspectives?

No wrong or right answer but good to hear thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

being totally honest

yes

x

Seen plenty of people from here on tinder/pof

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I've often said this.... They're singers

mansfield

Bloody predictive tx "they're swingers" lol

i am on pof and i dont hide it but i dont mention y bdsm and swinging lifetsyle

By *ibralassxCouple  over a year ago

Long eaton

I've met people on pof off here when I was single and didn't realise at time. I think it does alter how you look for people and if you want the swinging to carry on it can be difficult to find a vanilla that would except it x

Yes. I don't think I will ever be able to date anyone from the "vanilla world" again, and nor to be honest would I want to. This is who I am and it would have to be someone who wanted to share this with me rather than expect me to stop.

Not sure about tainted - But I do know that i've had by far the best sex of my life on fab - and though I don't intend on being here for ever - It'd take a pretty special guy both in and out of the bedroom to take me away!! xx

No.. Im here as it is so difficult to meet anyone on the vanilla world for anything!

"Seen plenty of people from here on tinder/pof"

Me too, something of a gray area it seems

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I've met people on pof off here when I was single and didn't realise at time. I think it does alter how you look for people and if you want the swinging to carry on it can be difficult to find a vanilla that would except it x "

I'm on here for sex as I'm not looking to date in the outside world

My sex expectations are higher now

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I`m not looking to date, I cant remember the last time I did as I`m not looking for "the one"

I don't do vanilla dating, I'm not after a relationship so I stick to on here

mansfield

Just coz your not looking don't mean you won't bump into Mr right...... I found this to be true so did my ex last year

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No, I don't date.

It would take someone very special for me to want a relationship with them.

I'm having fun here but keeping an open mind just incase my next partner is also a Fabster!

I'd say so... I've came to learn that the only way you'd ever have a successful relationship, albeit vanilla or even kinky, is if you're BRUTALLY honest with one another.

Don't imagine it would be easy being able to open yourself up fully to someone in the vanilla world for fear of judgement and rejection.

"Just coz your not looking don't mean you won't bump into Mr right...... I found this to be true so did my ex last year "

Cant help but laugh at the irony in that post

"

It would take someone very special for me to want a relationship with them.

I'm having fun here but keeping an open mind just incase my next partner is also a Fabster! "

even someone very special couldn't get me into another relationshop

even if I did meet someone who was perfect I wouldn't allow myself to get that close, though I do agree you can't help your feeling you do have control over how you act upon those feeling

In the middle

"Just coz your not looking don't mean you won't bump into Mr right...... I found this to be true so did my ex last year "

a keeper

"Just coz your not looking don't mean you won't bump into Mr right...... I found this to be true so did my ex last year

a keeper "

nope seems it wasn't only me who spotted it

I'm not looking for a boyfriend so I don't date. My off world sex is the same as here

By *uicy_ruit3Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

It's actually quite interesting how many single women are on here as well as POF. I love comparing and contrasting the tw profiles

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

A lot of people from pof are on here, well, Croydon ones are anyway!

Pof used to have the Intimate Encounter option if you were there looking for sex, but that got taken off.

You see people on pof as singles who are here as a couple, and some single ladies are on both. This is great for single ladies who want to join a couple, while pof is better for a single lady who wants a relationship.

Just don't tell your new man about what you used to get up to on here. Unless you want to introduce him to it, of course

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

And we did have a female FB who used to join us for FFM, who used pof for dating. When she got a bf, she brought him round to us for a meet and his first ever full swap. Poor guy never knew what hit him!

So if you bring someone new in and you are experienced, ease them in gently!

im running into a few ive spoken to on pof onhere lately aswell!

1 in particular i never had down as being into what this site offers

Met my new fella on POF. Told him straight away about my hobby and he has accepted it. We r planning to have sex for the 1st time soon. And when we r ready we will become a couple on Fab. I'm not having any meets as a single female out of respect for him and our relationship.

I might be asking something silly but don't know what's vanilla sex heard it to many times

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I've met several women on here who have gone back to the vanilla world of dating after having tried this site for awhile. It wasn't me that put them off. Honest!

In the middle

I can honestly say I have never tried a dating site, I went straight from single to swingle

My perspective on a lot of things has been altered, and probably not in a good way. I'm not on any other sites. I was years ago but I soon learned how pointless internet 'dating' is.

This site is as good as it gets. And there's still dickheads on here, just like real life. But the good outweighs the bad.

I take Vanilla not necessarily sexually but their attitude to being open minded if that makes sense.

"Yes. I don't think I will ever be able to date anyone from the "vanilla world" again, and nor to be honest would I want to. This is who I am and it would have to be someone who wanted to share this with me rather than expect me to stop. "

Exactly this.....hence my now bestest friend (xxoxxo)

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

ANDOVER

Of course it does ... Lol! But relationships are about so much more than just sex that I can quite easily see myself settling down with someone who doesn't swing and still having a great time. Don't get me wrong - I love sex and everything about it - but at the end of the day it is just sex - no matter how adventurous. A relationship is about love, and that's so much more powerful than anything that's just physical.

YES massively!!! X

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Im still on dating sites but it fell away when I became active on here. I just couldn't switch between the two easily.

I have no idea how I'll get back into dating...

"Of course it does ... Lol! But relationships are about so much more than just sex that I can quite easily see myself settling down with someone who doesn't swing and still having a great time. Don't get me wrong - I love sex and everything about it - but at the end of the day it is just sex - no matter how adventurous. A relationship is about love, and that's so much more powerful

than anything that's just physical. "

Just wanted to say how refreshing it was to read your post.....some lady is gonna be very lucky one day! x

Well i had a date recently when i asked her to tie me up and take me up the Arse with a strap on she left !

Surely thats just normal !

Isn't it ???

By *ummersun99Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

Not really - I've always had a high sex drive and kinky side, so dating or Fabbing, lots of intimacy & naughtiness is a must, and mutual respect too. I guess dating just includes a significantly deeper level of care & affection!

Think it's a little sad when the oddities of Fab and the casual sex scene prevent people being open to sex with feelings too, it can be as hot as the kinkiest sex IMO.

I'm sure that the couples that share the love and trust that allows them to overcome Insecurities, Jealousy, etc, to be able swing might agree! xx

By *ummersun99Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

"Of course it does ... Lol! But relationships are about so much more than just sex that I can quite easily see myself settling down with someone who doesn't swing and still having a great time. Don't get me wrong - I love sex and everything about it - but at the end of the day it is just sex - no matter how adventurous. A relationship is about love, and that's so much more powerful than anything that's just physical. "

Oh I didn't read this til after I'd posted but you put it a lot more eloquently,

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Yes. I don't think I will ever be able to date anyone from the "vanilla world" again, and nor to be honest would I want to. This is who I am and it would have to be someone who wanted to share this with me rather than expect me to stop. "

I think I've become like this also.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

With you on this x

"Of course it does ... Lol! But relationships are about so much more than just sex that I can quite easily see myself settling down with someone who doesn't swing and still having a great time. Don't get me wrong - I love sex and everything about it - but at the end of the day it is just sex - no matter how adventurous. A relationship is about love, and that's so much more powerful than anything that's just physical. "

Real life is much more important than sex with strangers.

» Add a new message to this topic