FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dilemma

Dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently wife's sister split from her partner of 22 years as he met someone else so as was expected she was cut up and me and my wife have been there for her . I've known her for about 15 years and always got on well with her but nothing that was out of order , recently though , mainly the last 2 or 3 years I've found her attractive when i didn't before . It's not been a problem as I love my wife very much and would never jeopardise things .

After a month or so of being single the sister in law has met a guy and went out with him last weekend to which I became very jealous , luckily my wife didn't notice . For the past 2 months my wife and I have been having problems as she's a bit down and doesn't express her feelings and it affects our relationship .

I guess what I'm asking is my jealousy down to my wife and I's problems or is down to me wanting to be with my sister in law ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does your wife know you are here?

Of course she does

Fair enough.

Maybe you are just looking for your wife to rely on you like the sister. and its the 'I need you to need me feeling'

as a suggestion, my humble opinion of course, but maybe get her to talk about what is bothering her. See if she will lean on you and make you feel like you are you person?

Terribly constructed sentences sorry

"Fair enough.

Maybe you are just looking for your wife to rely on you like the sister. and its the 'I need you to need me feeling'

as a suggestion, my humble opinion of course, but maybe get her to talk about what is bothering her. See if she will lean on you and make you feel like you are you person?

Terribly constructed sentences sorry"

I meant you are her person. Again sorry

Thanks for the advice , unfortunately my wife won't open up about anything it's her thing . I've tried on numerous occasions it just doesn't work .

"Recently wife's sister split from her partner of 22 years as he met someone else so as was expected she was cut up and me and my wife have been there for her . I've known her for about 15 years and always got on well with her but nothing that was out of order , recently though , mainly the last 2 or 3 years I've found her attractive when i didn't before . It's not been a problem as I love my wife very much and would never jeopardise things .

After a month or so of being single the sister in law has met a guy and went out with him last weekend to which I became very jealous , luckily my wife didn't notice . For the past 2 months my wife and I have been having problems as she's a bit down and doesn't express her feelings and it affects our relationship .

I guess what I'm asking is my jealousy down to my wife and I's problems or is down to me wanting to be with my sister in law ? "

Leave well alone. Just have a wank. Your wife will not only lose a husband but a sister if you cant control your cock

I got what u meant thank you

You might just be jealous that she's having fun and you're not. New relationships can be fun.

Maybe have a think- how would you feel if in 5 years you were in exactly the same position as you are in now (with your wife)?

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes stay away from the sister. That won't bode well for anyone especially if she doesn't have feelings for you. Concentrate on your relationship and work on how yiu can improve it, such as doing this together with shared interests. Maybe if you spend more time together doing nice fun things she may open up a little.

Do you think she may be down because your on here?

Could your wife be down because she did notice your jealousy or your interest in her sisteras you may have been less obvious than you think?

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Could your wife be down because she did notice your jealousy or your interest in her sisteras you may have been less obvious than you think?"

good point!!!!!

If she has noticed she hasn't mentioned it . After a chat she seems to be feeling a bit more upbeat hopefully she on the way back to being herself again

Sit down with your wife and explain the situation

She might understand and you get to sleep with both of them problem solved

Very unlikely but hey it's worth a shot lol

» Add a new message to this topic