FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guy attack !!

Single guy attack !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesGB OP   Man  over a year ago

Cyprus

I finally convinced a female friend of mine after a long time to start a profile on this site. She was dubious but agreed to do so and is now being hounded by single guys who are sending her messages saying her profile is wonderful and that her pics are fantastic....she has none! and a single line saying she is 40 and would like to meet men. She received over 15 messages in under 10 minutes. No wonder single men get a raw deal with these prats on here. Shame really. I know - before you say she should use the filters and so on but she doesn't even know her way around the site yet and wants to run in the opposite direction already. Come on guys - whatever happened to respect ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The filters are easy to find though in all fairness.

whats her profile anywway? I want her kik addy and shes getting cock shots

[Removed by poster at 25/10/14 01:59:14]

"I finally convinced a female friend of mine after a long time to start a profile on this site. She was dubious but agreed to do so and is now being hounded by single guys who are sending her messages saying her profile is wonderful and that her pics are fantastic....she has none! and a single line saying she is 40 and would like to meet men. She received over 15 messages in under 10 minutes. No wonder single men get a raw deal with these prats on here. Shame really. I know - before you say she should use the filters and so on but she doesn't even know her way around the site yet and wants to run in the opposite direction already. Come on guys - whatever happened to respect ? "

So in your opinion what should they write that shows respect

Cyprus

"The filters are easy to find though in all fairness. "

In due course she'll find them no doubt. Will advise her on those.

Cyprus

"whats her profile anywway? I want her kik addy and shes getting cock shots"

Cyprus

"I finally convinced a female friend of mine after a long time to start a profile on this site. She was dubious but agreed to do so and is now being hounded by single guys who are sending her messages saying her profile is wonderful and that her pics are fantastic....she has none! and a single line saying she is 40 and would like to meet men. She received over 15 messages in under 10 minutes. No wonder single men get a raw deal with these prats on here. Shame really. I know - before you say she should use the filters and so on but she doesn't even know her way around the site yet and wants to run in the opposite direction already. Come on guys - whatever happened to respect ?

So in your opinion what should they write that shows respect "

Maybe I am old school with manners but the language used - the entrance into a conversation should be better than 'show us your fanny'

"I finally convinced a female friend of mine after a long time to start a profile on this site. She was dubious but agreed to do so and is now being hounded by single guys who are sending her messages saying her profile is wonderful and that her pics are fantastic....she has none! and a single line saying she is 40 and would like to meet men. She received over 15 messages in under 10 minutes. No wonder single men get a raw deal with these prats on here. Shame really. I know - before you say she should use the filters and so on but she doesn't even know her way around the site yet and wants to run in the opposite direction already. Come on guys - whatever happened to respect ?

Maybe I am old school with manners but the language used - the entrance into a conversation should be better than 'show us your fanny'"

how about tits?

Maybe I am old school with manners but the language used - the entrance into a conversation should be better than 'show us your fanny'

how about tits?"

but you didn't say please

Maybe I am old school with manners but the language used - the entrance into a conversation should be better than 'show us your fanny'"

but this is new information you only said in your opening post they said nice pics and profile then said they showed no respect you can't be springing this info on us now

Cyprus

how about tits?

Cyprus

You are right - obviously.

By *1paljungMan  over a year ago

Richmond

"whats her profile anywway? I want her kik addy and shes getting cock shots"

Too funny!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

So in your opinion what should they write that shows respect "

"With all due respect; fancy a fuck?"

There are some idiots on here with an immature view of the ladies, unrealistic expectations and no manners. But equally I do think that the quality of your own profile will influence the type of people that message you. "Lady looking for fun" type lines gives the thumbs up for any undesirable to have a bash, they have nothing to lose. A clear and comprehensive profile bio really does help. Since I re-jigged mine the quality of messages has improved vastly. I also keep mine private when I'm not on and that saves wading through lots of unwanted messages x

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yeah come on guys, blah de blah etc etc

"Yeah come on guys, blah de blah etc etc"

Raining again?

Maybe the men mailing have a pic in there heads of her and like the unknown . lol

Cyprus

"There are some idiots on here with an immature view of the ladies, unrealistic expectations and no manners. But equally I do think that the quality of your own profile will influence the type of people that message you. "Lady looking for fun" type lines gives the thumbs up for any undesirable to have a bash, they have nothing to lose. A clear and comprehensive profile bio really does help. Since I re-jigged mine the quality of messages has improved vastly. I also keep mine private when I'm not on and that saves wading through lots of unwanted messages x"

Cyprus

"Maybe the men mailing have a pic in there heads of her and like the unknown . lol "

Maybe tell your friend about filters

I got a lot more specific in my profile text which helped a little bit.

You also get a ton of messages in the beginning and learn quickly which locals to block.

And then I just delete the rubbish messages without replying and those guys tend to get the hint, and if they don't you block the persistently annoying ones.

After a while it dies down. When you add new photos to your profile - that's when it goes a bit mental again.

"I finally convinced a female friend of mine after a long time to start a profile on this site. She was dubious but agreed to do so and is now being hounded by single guys who are sending her messages saying her profile is wonderful and that her pics are fantastic....she has none! and a single line saying she is 40 and would like to meet men. She received over 15 messages in under 10 minutes. No wonder single men get a raw deal with these prats on here. Shame really. I know - before you say she should use the filters and so on but she doesn't even know her way around the site yet and wants to run in the opposite direction already. Come on guys - whatever happened to respect ? "

Lmfao ! Answer this forumites with the usual drivel

» Add a new message to this topic