FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > gangbang for a bbw!

gangbang for a bbw!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi! I've never had this before but I fantise about this all the time! I don't take anal but anything else is all good!! I want 3,4,5,6,7 men to come and fuck me!! But treat me badly! Call me a slut pull my etc! I feel like I'm weird??? Am I???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *8CswCouple  over a year ago

bristol

No your not weird nor mad , we all have our thing and like different things in life , the world would be a boaring place if we were all the say

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No way that's just sex and having fun. It's normal hun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank u! Me and my man r fairly new at this!/so we keep comming up with stuff we like,I've kept this a secret for a while but every now and then I mention it! We r starting to understand eachothere! But I do feel weird telling the man I love that I wanna b fucked and be treated badly by other men!/its a strange weird life this!!! Xx

"Thank u! Me and my man r fairly new at this!/so we keep comming up with stuff we like,I've kept this a secret for a while but every now and then I mention it! We r starting to understand eachothere! But I do feel weird telling the man I love that I wanna b fucked and be treated badly by other men!/its a strange weird life this!!! Xx"

As long as you are both entirely comfortable with the idea then go for it, it's a lot of fun. Just be sure to set some ground rules and make sure everyone knows what they are and make sure someone is keeping an eye on things (not you obviously!) to ensure that things don't get out of hand.

Vera likes this idea to so no your not weird or alone!! It's getting the guys and the place, we went chams hoping for to maybe do it but the guys were not floating veras boat

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

Your not strange. It's something I've fantasised about on numerous occasions. Add a blindfold to that and we are talking Nutty x

Ohhh yes me too - I've been fantasising about a gangbang for a while now!

But really hard to organise for a single woman

Love to be part of a gangbang

Think I might try one but only want 3 or 4

"Hi! I've never had this before but I fantise about this all the time! I don't take anal but anything else is all good!! I want 3,4,5,6,7 men to come and fuck me!! But treat me badly! Call me a slut pull my etc! I feel like I'm weird??? Am I??? "
not weird at all ... I love this also x

By *ornstudMan  over a year ago

alnwick

go for it you will enjoy the gangbang id love to be apart of it , but to far away at the moment and a long time since ive been apart of a gangbang good luck

» Add a new message to this topic