FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bisexual Men

Bisexual Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it that some people have against bisexual men.

I think some people need to realise that only because you're bisexual doesn't mean your sexual hunger spans the entire human race. and the people who only go for straight men are blissfully ignorant to the this fact, plus the fact that there are a large number of bi men on here who just change their details to straight to overcome this issue.

Do people seriously believe that bi men find all straight men irresistable and won't be able to keep their "hands" off them and are mf couples worried they might try steal your man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You would be suprised how many so called straight men message me looking for action.

"You would be suprised how many so called straight men message me looking for action. "

The same happens here. Followed by a story of how they're not bisexual because they don't fancy men. Id like to see their reaction when I tell them that I'm not emotionally attracted to men either.

Best one I got was a couple of weeks ago it went. Hi fella just let you know im not bi or gay it's just I cant get any of the local girls on here to suck my cock. Will you?

I think many people need to wake up and smell the morning coffee. Some of the things I read actually. make me laugh out loud.

Ok we have nothing against bi sexual men but I have been informed by others they wont meet bi men because they see guys who fuck guys as a higher health risk. Ignorant or not thats the thought process and an answer to your question.

"Ok we have nothing against bi sexual men but I have been informed by others they wont meet bi men because they see guys who fuck guys as a higher health risk. Ignorant or not thats the thought process and an answer to your question."

I speak for myself and possibly a large percentage of bisexual men when I say I only perform safe sex. From personal experience all straight males I know never use condoms.

All the guys who come here straight or bi use condoms or dont fuck Emily

By *moke itMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Best one I got was a couple of weeks ago it went. Hi fella just let you know im not bi or gay it's just I cant get any of the local girls on here to suck my cock. Will you? "
brilliant

I think there is an element of being scared they might like it! I have met couples where the man is straight but they both sucked my cock. One couple in a club were down right homophobic but still he sucked (albeit badly).

"I think there is an element of being scared they might like it! I have met couples where the man is straight but they both sucked my cock. One couple in a club were down right homophobic but still he sucked (albeit badly). "

By *ugarNspicecplCouple  over a year ago

SCUNTHORPE

"What is it that some people have against bisexual men.

I think some people need to realise that only because you're bisexual doesn't mean your sexual hunger spans the entire human race. and the people who only go for straight men are blissfully ignorant to the this fact, plus the fact that there are a large number of bi men on here who just change their details to straight to overcome this issue.

Do people seriously believe that bi men find all straight men irresistable and won't be able to keep their "hands" off them and are mf couples worried they might try steal your man. "

Its really annoying we have this all the time. Paul doesn't actually 'fancy' men bi or straight, he likes ts/tv yet some people really do think bi men would ponce on the nearest cock available

"I think there is an element of being scared they might like it! I have met couples where the man is straight but they both sucked my cock. "

Fibber. Straight guys dont suck cock. You met a couple were the guy PRETENDED to be straight but clearly wasnt

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

always focus on the ones who do meet bi guys and leave the others be.....

"I think there is an element of being scared they might like it! I have met couples where the man is straight but they both sucked my cock.

Fibber. Straight guys dont suck cock. You met a couple were the guy PRETENDED to be straight but clearly wasnt "

Two couples

"always focus on the ones who do meet bi guys and leave the others be....."

"What is it that some people have against bisexual men.

Do people seriously believe that bi men find all straight men irresistable and won't be able to keep their "hands" off them and are mf couples worried they might try steal your man.

Its really annoying we have this all the time. Paul doesn't actually 'fancy' men bi or straight, he likes ts/tv yet some people really do think bi men would ponce on the nearest cock available "

Ponce...... That could be taken the wrong way

Personally, if you went for my cock it'd hide up in my stomach. But that's just me!!

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I think there is an element of being scared they might like it! I have met couples where the man is straight but they both sucked my cock.

Fibber. Straight guys dont suck cock. You met a couple were the guy PRETENDED to be straight but clearly wasnt "

A man sucking a cock doesn't make him bisexual, only bicurious. You're not bisexual until you're overcome with lust towards someone of the same sex or towards a sexual organ of someone of the same sex. So straight men do suck cock and they do it badly because there's no real lust

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

A man sucking a cock doesn't make him bisexual, only bicurious. You're not bisexual until you're overcome with lust towards someone of the same sex or towards a sexual organ of someone of the same sex. p"

Fibber. Straight guys dont suck cock. You met a couple were the guy PRETENDED to be straight but clearly wasnt

A man sucking a cock doesn't make him bisexual, only bicurious. You're not bisexual until you're overcome with lust towards someone of the same sex or towards a sexual organ of someone of the same sex. So straight men do suck cock and they do it badly because there's no real lust "

You need to be nicknamed "Hammer" for hitting the bail on the head with that one

A man sucking a cock doesn't make him bisexual, only bicurious. You're not bisexual until you're overcome with lust towards someone of the same sex or towards a sexual organ of someone of the same sex. So straight men do suck cock and they do it badly because there's no real lust "

Now your being picky. Its bi curious the first time. After that its bi because youve clearly decided you like it or you wouldnt keep doing it

I like my ass fucked. Just sayin

"I like my ass fucked. Just sayin "

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"A man sucking a cock doesn't make him bisexual, only bicurious. You're not bisexual until you're overcome with lust towards someone of the same sex or towards a sexual organ of someone of the same sex. So straight men do suck cock and they do it badly because there's no real lust

Now your being picky. Its bi curious the first time. After that its bi because youve clearly decided you like it or you wouldnt keep doing it "

Oi cheeky! He might 'like' it but until he's overcome with lust like he would be in front of his dream girl he is not truly bisexual. He's just being a tart

"Best one I got was a couple of weeks ago it went. Hi fella just let you know im not bi or gay it's just I cant get any of the local girls on here to suck my cock. Will you? "

Unbeleivable.What a tosser!

7/10 guys that suck my willy are straight as they say in there own or couples profile

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

we love bi men

mrs crazy

I have messaged many guys asking why they have verification up with meeting a man

Yet have straight on there profile

I've nothing against bi men but lying about it is not acceptable to me x

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

I'm straight... but I'm not so sure about the guy sucking my cock

I've gone straight.

"I've gone straight. "

Haha

Is there any going back, do you think?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"always focus on the ones who do meet bi guys and leave the others be....."

This is what I do so meet women and couples who want me. A potential issue becomes a non starter. Happy Daze

If people don't want to meet bi guys that's their choice. We'd sooner see profiles stating that, than run the risk of meeting people not interested in us.

I've been contacted by quite a few guys on here who claim they are "straight" on their profiles, when I question them about it they say it's to meet women and couples otherwise they wouldn't get a sniff in. So, when you do arrange to meet a guy, chances are, he's bi. I believe in being open about my sexuality, so the other person/couple can make an informed choice, oh, an it's always safe play.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I like my ass fucked. Just sayin "

No shit, Sherlock!

"I've been contacted by quite a few guys on here who claim they are "straight" on their profiles, when I question them about it they say it's to meet women and couples otherwise they wouldn't get a sniff in. So, when you do arrange to meet a guy, chances are, he's bi. I believe in being open about my sexuality, so the other person/couple can make an informed choice, oh, an it's always safe play."

Aah music to my ears letting people make an informed choice. Totally totally this

By *indmill and weetabixCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

When watching louise suck cock I do wonder what it's like

one day if we play with a bi couple I might just find out

"I have messaged many guys asking why they have verification up with meeting a man

Yet have straight on there profile

I've nothing against bi men but lying about it is not acceptable to me x"

Men verify men and tv's they met at socials. Or clubs. Or at parties. Unless the veri actually states they fucked, they might not have.

I love bi men ! Need myself a bi boyfriend for sure

"I love bi men ! Need myself a bi boyfriend for sure "

I hope you find him - lucky fella he'll be!

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I enjoy sucking a cock as I fuck a female and it turns my partner on I never in a million years thought I would but after being asked to try it .... Well live life to the max ??

By *indmill and weetabixCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

"When watching louise suck cock I do wonder what it's like

one day if we play with a bi couple I might just find out "

any couples want to help us out please get in touch

Brighton - even Hove!

one day if we play with a bi couple I might just find out "

Now that's an excellent attitude. Adventurous, open minded and willing to try things out. In the heat of the moment things happen. It's no big deal *looks down* yup, def no big deal

"I love bi men ! Need myself a bi boyfriend for sure "

If you have any female friends of a similar age to myself with the same feelings, send them my way please haha.

"I like my ass fucked. Just sayin

No shit, Sherlock! "

Oh I ensure there's non of that

Me I like to play with couples or TV/TS.But have to say the is a lot of Straight,s that contact us too.

Karl

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple  over a year ago

Huyton

one day if we play with a bi couple I might just find out

any couples want to help us out please get in touch "

We would be happy help next time we're around the Midlands xx

» Add a new message to this topic