FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do girls ever contact guys? Seems like no one would say yes without first having been asked...

Do girls ever contact guys? Seems like no one would say yes without first having been asked...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avis1525 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

So why is it that men on here always have to try so hard but women can sit back and wait for the messages and compliments to roll in. I bet if I never contacted anyone my profile would go unnoticed. Shame not as many desperate girls as there are guys in here!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I message men all the time. Unfortunately my Mum moved away from Oxford 5 years ago so I now no longer have a reason to visit there, else I would probably message the OP.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

Actually mate they do

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I/we prefer to go looking for single men and often message those who tickle my fancy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to mail men first but I can honestly say I never got a reply from any guy I mailed first so I stopped and now I just reply to guys I like who mail me first

I do sometimes, mainly to reply privately to something that interested me on the forums. Usually I just respond to those who message me.

"So why is it that men on here always have to try so hard but women can sit back and wait for the messages and compliments to roll in. I bet if I never contacted anyone my profile would go unnoticed. Shame not as many desperate girls as there are guys in here! "

Interesting use of the word 'desperate'

London

What's the OP?

I've had plenty of first messages from ladies. I've even said "thanks but no thanks" to a few.

"So why is it that men on here always have to try so hard but women can sit back and wait for the messages and compliments to roll in. I bet if I never contacted anyone my profile would go unnoticed. Shame not as many desperate girls as there are guys in here!

Interesting use of the word 'desperate'"

Cynic...

Why should they. Way to busy sorting throu the messages they have...unless there not there type .

"I've had plenty of first messages from ladies. I've even said "thanks but no thanks" to a few."

is that allowed on here

Yes very much so

"I used to mail men first but I can honestly say I never got a reply from any guy I mailed first so I stopped and now I just reply to guys I like who mail me first "

Have to say that around half or more don't reply to my/our first message either. However it doesn't stop me looking and messaging others....

Im very happy to send the first message to someone I like the look of

While it can be easy to sit and have an inbox of compliments its a bit pointless if those compliments are from people you don't want to meet up with

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

One of the guys I've known the longest on here was due to me messaging him .

Not first or last time I'd message a guy , and have been ignored and turned down when I have. So no different to guys .

The desperation though I'll definitely pass on .Not a trait I'd ever have or ever want in a meet

"I've had plenty of first messages from ladies. I've even said "thanks but no thanks" to a few.

is that allowed on here "

Only with platinum membership...

"I used to mail men first but I can honestly say I never got a reply from any guy I mailed first so I stopped and now I just reply to guys I like who mail me first

Have to say that around half or more don't reply to my/our first message either. However it doesn't stop me looking and messaging others.... "

i came to the conclusions my standards where to high and the type of guys i liked enough to mail first obviously didn't like me.

"I used to mail men first but I can honestly say I never got a reply from any guy I mailed first so I stopped and now I just reply to guys I like who mail me first "

Yeah its rare for me, but if I'm visiting somewhere I'll just keep going til some mad man replies.

"What's the OP?"

Original Post(er)

Yes they do

I've had lovely ladies contact me, which is a little strange, I'm no oil painting and carrying a little condition.

"I used to mail men first but I can honestly say I never got a reply from any guy I mailed first so I stopped and now I just reply to guys I like who mail me first

Yeah its rare for me, but if I'm visiting somewhere I'll just keep going til some mad man replies. "

lol

No they hardly don't, cos they get all the offers so they wouldn't have the need to lol.

Forum folks are a tiny proportion of the site. Over the years i'd say i've had about 5 messages from women. Some of those have just been men pretending . Women and couples tend to just wink . Supply and demand I guess

Yeah its rare for me, but if I'm visiting somewhere I'll just keep going til some mad man replies. lol "

Never underestimate persistence

I sometimes do - if I count as being part of a couple

Yeah its rare for me, but if I'm visiting somewhere I'll just keep going til some mad man replies. lol

Never underestimate persistence "

Persistance but not pushyness

Yeah its rare for me, but if I'm visiting somewhere I'll just keep going til some mad man replies. lol

Never underestimate persistence "

And Rohypnol...

And Rohypnol... "

Shhhh!!

We have messaged guys first a couple of times so does happen.

And Rohypnol...

Shhhh!! "

And good quality rope...

And Rohypnol...

Shhhh!!

And good quality rope..."

now your speaking my language

It's very rear for me to receive a mail from a lady first unless I've mailed them.

And Rohypnol...

Shhhh!!

And good quality rope..."

And a good quality blindfold....

Or just a car boot

Ladies contacting guys first!? What sort of witchcraft is this you talk of?!

Maybe we should have a Ladies day once every leap year when this sort of thing is actively encouraged?

Once every 1,461 days would be acceptable, right?

And Rohypnol...

Shhhh!!

And good quality rope...

And a good quality blindfold....

Or just a car boot "

Lol this reminds me of a Valentines day poem my mate sent his missus as a joke!

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Get in the car

I've got a knife

London

Well I like this thread thanks for the comments guys! Keep them coming;)

I have contacted guys

If there profile catches my eye!!

Been messaged by several women off of here sadly none were within 100 miles of me but hey the on going conversations are more than entertaining.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes they do contact you first with often interesting insights into their daily lives.

I have never contacted anyone first

"Yes they do contact you first with often interesting insights into their daily lives."

I enjoy whinging at you.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Im very happy to send the first message to someone I like the look of

While it can be easy to sit and have an inbox of compliments its a bit pointless if those compliments are from people you don't want to meet up with "

to this.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I get messages from interested ladies - it's not common but always welcome

Cardiff

"Yes they do contact you first with often interesting insights into their daily lives.

I enjoy whinging at you. "

Bit harsh to call it whinging I think.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"So why is it that men on here always have to try so hard but women can sit back and wait for the messages and compliments to roll in. I bet if I never contacted anyone my profile would go unnoticed. Shame not as many desperate girls as there are guys in here! "
Yes , but if you have no pictures on your profile or any hobbies and interests listed it is unlikely many people will contact you .

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I would but it's slim pickings round these parts

London

I do have pictures and hobbies and interests...

Kent

Also in your case OP I wouldn't send a message to a profile with no visible pics on it at all. Gotta have a little something to catch the eye x

Cardiff

"I would but it's slim pickings round these parts "

Ooooooh get you

And Rohypnol...

Shhhh!!

And good quality rope...

now your speaking my language "

My avatar not drop a hint?

London

"Also in your case OP I wouldn't send a message to a profile with no visible pics on it at all. Gotta have a little something to catch the eye x"

Thanks for the advice but I am confused. Do I not have any pics in my profile? I should do! How many can you see? Do I have my avatar visible ?

"Also in your case OP I wouldn't send a message to a profile with no visible pics on it at all. Gotta have a little something to catch the eye x

Thanks for the advice but I am confused. Do I not have any pics in my profile? I should do! How many can you see? Do I have my avatar visible ?"

Nope. You have them set at friends only.

London

"Also in your case OP I wouldn't send a message to a profile with no visible pics on it at all. Gotta have a little something to catch the eye x

Thanks for the advice but I am confused. Do I not have any pics in my profile? I should do! How many can you see? Do I have my avatar visible ?

Nope. You have them set at friends only."

So what can you see? Just my profile pic??

Nope. You have them set at friends only."

Kent

Thanks for the advice but I am confused. Do I not have any pics in my profile? I should do! How many can you see? Do I have my avatar visible ?"

You have a few photos but they are only viewable by people you have added as friends. You have an avatar but for those on phones it's tiny and can't see much at all. X

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Would I want to meet a woman who contacted me first? Umm...

London

You have a few photos but they are only viewable by people you have added as friends. You have an avatar but for those on phones it's tiny and can't see much at all. X"

What a noob I am! How about now is that better?

Kent

You have a few photos but they are only viewable by people you have added as friends. You have an avatar but for those on phones it's tiny and can't see much at all. X

What a noob I am! How about now is that better? "

Now we can see your avatar as a public pic.

Kent

Now we can see your avatar as a public pic. "

And a couple of other pics too x

London

Thanks for your help.

Now we can see your avatar as a public pic. "

So is it bigger now? Also is it a bad idea to put very rude pics In public part? I want to keep a nice girl guessing? The mind is a powerful catalyst for hot sex! Currently I have a rude one and not sure how it will go down? Advise pls!X

Kent

Thanks for your help.

So is it bigger now? Also is it a bad idea to put very rude pics In public part? I want to keep a nice girl guessing? The mind is a powerful catalyst for hot sex! Currently I have a rude one and not sure how it will go down? Advise pls!X"

It's entirely your choice. Some like those pics some don't. You'll never please everyone so it's your profile do what you think! How rude are we talking? Send it me if you like lol x

London

Thanks for your help.

So is it bigger now? Also is it a bad idea to put very rude pics In public part? I want to keep a nice girl guessing? The mind is a powerful catalyst for hot sex! Currently I have a rude one and not sure how it will go down? Advise pls!X

It's entirely your choice. Some like those pics some don't. You'll never please everyone so it's your profile do what you think! How rude are we talking? Send it me if you like lol x"

Hottie bottle just sent them to you;) could do with some feedback please. Private feedback also very ok with me! X

London

Thanks for your help.

It's entirely your choice. Some like those pics some don't. You'll never please everyone so it's your profile do what you think! How rude are we talking? Send it me if you like lol x"

Hottie bottie* just sent them to you;) could do with some feedback please. Private feedback also very ok with me! X

"Would I want to meet a woman who contacted me first? Umm..."

Well would you?

I've sent a few first messages

I haven't sent a message to a guy yet but I'm going to try right now I will report back with my findings!

"I have never contacted anyone first "

I'm sure you don't have to

"I haven't sent a message to a guy yet but I'm going to try right now I will report back with my findings!"

I think there's a fault with the system. I never got your message??

"Im very happy to send the first message to someone I like the look of

While it can be easy to sit and have an inbox of compliments its a bit pointless if those compliments are from people you don't want to meet up with

to this."

This definitely

And I often send a first message or wink very successfully I might add

Honestly nobody online in Wales that I liked that hasn't already sent me a message! I'll try just online men and not bother with location!

London

"Honestly nobody online in Wales that I liked that hasn't already sent me a message! I'll try just online men and not bother with location!"

so Athena how did the findings go?

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I would but it's slim pickings round these parts "

Same here...or it could be that I've already shagged everyone in a 30 mile radius

"So why is it that men on here always have to try so hard but women can sit back and wait for the messages and compliments to roll in. I bet if I never contacted anyone my profile would go unnoticed. Shame not as many desperate girls as there are guys in here!

Interesting use of the word 'desperate'"

I missed that when I read the original post. Well spotted!

It's not about being desperate OP, for me it's because I know what I'm looking for and like in a man. Better than sifting through lots of messages from those that aren't for me.

"Honestly nobody online in Wales that I liked that hasn't already sent me a message! I'll try just online men and not bother with location!

so Athena how did the findings go? "

First guy that looked handsome enough was in Glasgow! Sent him a message saying oooh you're handsome shame you're so far away! I enclosed same pictures I sent you but not the fanny one or did I? Don't think I did anyway he replied, I'd move to Wales to play with you, then a second message saying added to his hotlist!

Result although I'd never go for someone that far away!

I contact more men, than men contact me. So we are out there.

"Honestly nobody online in Wales that I liked that hasn't already sent me a message! I'll try just online men and not bother with location!"
lol same here, no women in London, but plenty in Scotland

Well Jack,if I lived in Oxford and accommodated I would send you a message asking if you fancy an older woman

"Well Jack,if I lived in Oxford and accommodated I would send you a message asking if you fancy an older woman "

And if I wasn't too old

I message guys too

"I would but it's slim pickings round these parts

Same here...or it could be that I've already shagged everyone in a 30 mile radius "

That's because there's like one bloke within a 30 mile radius of you

Now I know I've shagged all the single blokes in York. I hang around the 'new men' page to get them fresh.

Same here...or it could be that I've already shagged everyone in a 30 mile radius

Now I know I've shagged all the single blokes in York. I hang around the 'new men' page to get them fresh. "

Good idea, I will as well look around the new section, we need fresh meat lol.

Now I know I've shagged all the single blokes in York. I hang around the 'new men' page to get them fresh. Good idea, I will as well look around the new section, we need fresh meat lol."

I'll get your meat one day

I've had a few ladies message me first but usually referring to a forum post I've made.

Had quite a few couples message first too.

Men....... Well I think you can guess

I never message first.

Now I know I've shagged all the single blokes in York. I hang around the 'new men' page to get them fresh. Good idea, I will as well look around the new section, we need fresh meat lol.

I'll get your meat one day "

Yes and you can test my meat one day to x

London

"Well Jack,if I lived in Oxford and accommodated I would send you a message asking if you fancy an older woman

And if I wasn't too old "

Banana cake you are not too old! You are lovely and The invite is always here! Just let me know.. and I am sure we can chat about it a hotel is always there

I message guys first on here all the time

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have contacted guys before, not for meets but more to say I like their pics or something they have put in the forum, on a few occasions it has lead to a meet tho

My best meet was from a first message I sent so was very pleased with myself. Also message the odd forum poster if I have looked on their profile and it's great I will mail them to say that

(Maybe I am odd!)

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I get lots of messages from single women, couples etc. One reason I love this site, the amount of successful meets I get from it

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've messaged first quite a few times, with a range of replies (both fellas and couples)

One fella told me I was aiming too low to meet him, was out of his league and blocked me (nowt so queer as folk lol).

Had a couple tell me I was using fake pics (although I am verified)

and had a few where its lead to chat and a meet or 2

London

"I've messaged first quite a few times, with a range of replies (both fellas and couples)

One fella told me I was aiming too low to meet him, was out of his league and blocked me (nowt so queer as folk lol).

Had a couple tell me I was using fake pics (although I am verified)

Haha I have had that fake pic bull that's why I retook some today with my fab user name in a piece if paper! I also have verifications and have met real people! I think some people in here are bored as fuck and make trouble!

and had a few where its lead to chat and a meet or 2 "

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I do but if it's making me appear desperate then maybe I should stop

I do but if it's making me appear desperate then maybe I should stop "

It wont as you don't need to publish all meets you know.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I often message guys and couples probably less often.

Unfortunately for me I struggle to find profiles with visible pics to tempt me and an interesting text about them showing personality. I tend to meet people in clubs lots too and lots of guys don't attend. I don't wink or send friend invites either to show interest.

London

"Honestly nobody online in Wales that I liked that hasn't already sent me a message! I'll try just online men and not bother with location!

so Athena how did the findings go?

First guy that looked handsome enough was in Glasgow! Sent him a message saying oooh you're handsome shame you're so far away! I enclosed same pictures I sent you but not the fanny one or did I? Don't think I did anyway he replied, I'd move to Wales to play with you, then a second message saying added to his hotlist!

Result although I'd never go for someone that far away!"

Athena that was a good read. Thank you for posting this on here it makes excellent research and puts into practice what this forum is all about!

So I have some feed back...

1. I wished I was the guy you found with no prompting why because you are very pretty and it would be a compliment to be contacted by you

2. So this guys reply? Did you think it ruined the initial contact or do you think he still kept you interested?

3. Why are all research analysts not as much as a turn on as you?

4. The pics were great

5. So what is it with welsh guys that aren't ticking the boxes?

6. What can a guy do if he is hoping to meet you?

7. In conclusion you did a great Job and it was interesting to read so big X thank you x

"

Athena that was a good read. Thank you for posting this on here it makes excellent research and puts into practice what this forum is all about!

1. I wished I was the guy you found with no prompting why because you are very pretty and it would be a compliment to be contacted by you

2. So this guys reply? Did you think it ruined the initial contact or do you think he still kept you interested?

4. The pics were great

7. In conclusion you did a great Job and it was interesting to read so big X thank you x "

That guy lost me as soon as he spelt Wales wrong he spelt if walse plus he made loads of other silly mistakes and used txt tlk.

Wales guys do tick the boxes just at that moment in time the majority of welsh men online that I found attractive had already messaged me!

What can a guy do that's hoping to meet me? He'd have to have a nice big willy cos I like to snuggle up to a willy and roll it over my face and smell it! He'd have to have a handsome face that's all I need to secure a social, I'll meet anyone for a coffee, it's face to face where I make my decision if anythings going to happen!

London

"

4. The pics were great

7. In conclusion you did a great Job and it was interesting to read so big X thank you x

That guy lost me as soon as he spelt Wales wrong he spelt if walse plus he made loads of other silly mistakes and used txt tlk.

Wales guys do tick the boxes just at that moment in time the majority of welsh men online that I found attractive had already messaged me!

What can a guy do that's hoping to meet me? He'd have to have a nice big willy cos I like to snuggle up to a willy and roll it over my face and smell it! He'd have to have a handsome face that's all I need to secure a social, I'll meet anyone for a coffee, it's face to face where I make my decision if anythings going to happen! "

Ok so I won't defend the guy but 1. He is from Glasgow so spelling maybe isn't his thing and (only kidding Fabbers)!

2. I have made loads of typos as it's easy to do on your phone.

Hmmmm so.. Hypothetically let's say.. from seeing my most intimate pics (you would have to judge the willy size) how would you say I might fare with this

Criteria... I think I want to try Wales isn't even that far away! This question is of course all part of this social experiment on the forum you see... X

I get a few messages. Probably the same amount I get from men messaging me also.

I prefer to reply to the women.

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I contact first quite a lot x

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Now I know I've shagged all the single blokes in York. I hang around the 'new men' page to get them fresh. "

So that is why York is full of the shallow husks of men...

So op. Now you know we do contact guys. How are you feeling about it now.

Personally, I think there are far too many men on here and that is why men don't receive as many messages as us ladies.

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I do but if it's making me appear desperate then maybe I should stop

It wont as you don't need to publish all meets you know."

I didn't think I had.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I prefer to be the one making the first move. Not a message but a wink though, just to test the waters.

Interesting thread here..... Till now I have not received any

messages from women first, and have received few responses. (At least one of the women posting in this thread has chosen not to reply to my message lol) A few TV/TS have messaged me first lol and men, so maybe my profile attracts the wrong target group........any feedback, tips etc welcome, ladies.x

When my messages receive no reply I put it down to lack of interest, no offense taken.

Haha the day I receive a message from.a.woman first, I will buy a.bottle of bubbly and take it to a.meet with her !!

I tend to message or wink when someone nice pops up on my local updates x

Never had a 1st message off anybody

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Always send messages to men.....and couples and ladies and TVs.

I have had messages from ladies sometimes I have replied others ive just ignored as all they put is "fancey a fuck" I am not a piece of meat and I know its a swingers site but omg im not on here just for sex.....

I did/do this now. They say we are rude for deleting and not replying

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mostly in GU24

[Removed by poster at 25/10/14 08:36:17]

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mostly in GU24

I've had some of my best meets from guys who have contacted me via the forums, ones I'd never normally look at. I reckon that's because you can tell a lot more about somebody's personality by reading their interaction on the forums.

Back to the original question ...

I'd I like the look if somebody I wink first and see what happens but that said I never have to browse. I have been fortunate, I guess, that there are plenty of fabbers in Surrey but I have found that I've shagged most blokes within a ten mile radius! Sigh

Simple answer to this is either No or Rarely

"I do sometimes, mainly to reply privately to something that interested me on the forums. Usually I just respond to those who message me. "

Same here. I do flick though profiles using Browse but sometimes my search filters leave me with one or two guys only. Must be too picky.

By *ango2getherMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Women are innundated with messages and therefore don't really have to initiate contact. But isn't it lovely when they do!

By *wintonguyMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

I dream of a lady messaging me first and unfortunately it's all too rare for one to answer. I put it down to too many ignorant men on the site, unless its my profile any advice greatly welcomed ladies x

» Add a new message to this topic