FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Female led relationship

Female led relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone here in a female led relationship? Just starting out and looking for some tips x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What's one of them?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What's one of them? "

It's one where the lady always posts and the guy takes the photos

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What's one of them?

It's one where the lady always posts and the guy takes the photos "

oh I could never do anything like that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do nearly all the replies and only one that posts on the forum. He reads all the messages and has a nose. Normally both of us in chat rooms and nearly always both on cam x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I do nearly all the replies and only one that posts on the forum. He reads all the messages and has a nose. Normally both of us in chat rooms and nearly always both on cam x"

A nose is quite useful

Is there such a thing as a relationship that isn't female led?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I do nearly all the replies and only one that posts on the forum. He reads all the messages and has a nose. Normally both of us in chat rooms and nearly always both on cam x"

Steve was joking with me because that is more or less what happens with us.....but I do take a photo now and again . My reply to him was very much tongue in cheek

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is there such a thing as a relationship that isn't female led? "

Very many partnerships are equal.

"Is there such a thing as a relationship that isn't female led?

Very many partnerships are equal."

Was that the male or female replying

Ours is equal, I do what she wants me to do equally

"I do nearly all the replies and only one that posts on the forum. He reads all the messages and has a nose. Normally both of us in chat rooms and nearly always both on cam x

A nose is quite useful "

Ha ha! He has a perv, that better?! Lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is there such a thing as a relationship that isn't female led?

Very many partnerships are equal.

Was that the male or female replying

Ours is equal, I do what she wants me to do equally "

It's always the female in the forum.

"I do nearly all the replies and only one that posts on the forum. He reads all the messages and has a nose. Normally both of us in chat rooms and nearly always both on cam x

Steve was joking with me because that is more or less what happens with us.....but I do take a photo now and again . My reply to him was very much tongue in cheek "

he knows it's best to let things happen at my pace or it doesn't happen! Tbh messages and arrangement to va wouldn't happen if I didn't take over! Lol. I'm off on mat leave at mo so got more time

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Steve was joking with me because that is more or less what happens with us.....but I do take a photo now and again . My reply to him was very much tongue in cheek

he knows it's best to let things happen at my pace or it doesn't happen! Tbh messages and arrangement to va wouldn't happen if I didn't take over! Lol. I'm off on mat leave at mo so got more time "

I think with swinging you need to go at the pace that suits the one who wants to go slowest....man or woman. I'm not sure what the op is asking though.

We do decide and read messages together. I'm just more into forums and enjoy replying to messages. We wouldn't do anything the other didn't want too. I was in a controlling abusive marriage before so now I've got confidence I like to remain in equal control, if that makes sense.

"We do decide and read messages together. I'm just more into forums and enjoy replying to messages. We wouldn't do anything the other didn't want too. I was in a controlling abusive marriage before so now I've got confidence I like to remain in equal control, if that makes sense. "

Makes perfect sense, I jumped over to the OP's profile and that casts a different light on the thread title, in our relationship L and I are equal in all things, though in swinging which is a small area of our lives she will always have the first middle and last word, it doesn't interest me as much as it does her to be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic