FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > nice top

nice top

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

id i wink or say how good you look it don't. mean i am being nice some people. block you or say read the profile would it be just nice to say. thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally confused by the grammar.

Could you explain please?

"Totally confused by the grammar.

Could you explain please?"

sorry doing this on my phone and it keeps putting full stops in. just you something nice about someone. don't mine you looking for a meet

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Do you message these people from your phone?

"Do you message these people from your phone?"
not all the time. but how would you know. if it was a wink if someone winked at me id say. thanks

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Do you message these people from your phone? not all the time. but how would you know. if it was a wink if someone winked at me id say. thanks"

I can tell you're using your phone right now!

"Do you message these people from your phone? not all the time. but how would you know. if it was a wink if someone winked at me id say. thanks

I can tell you're using your phone right now! "

so

Brighton - even Hove!

"Do you message these people from your phone? not all the time. but how would you know. if it was a wink if someone winked at me id say. thanks

I can tell you're using your phone right now! so"

Because you said "but how would you know"!

Op.

Please read your first post out loud to yourself and consider if you would understand it if someone sent it to you. To be honest it reads like something a d*unken Yoda would say.

If you want success on here people must at least know what you are talking about. Good luck in the future!

Sent from my mobile.

FAQ....its not rude if they dont reply

Could you explain please?"

No offence intended to the OP was but where you doing something else whilst typing this post your phone? It looks typical of text messages I've had in the past that people have sent me whilst doing something else.

Using my interpreting skills I think what he mean't to say was "If I wink or say how good you look I am being nice. Some people block you or say read the profile. It would be just nice to say thank you."

In an ideal world it would be nice and polite if people said "thank you" or "thanks, but you don'float our boat", etc, etc. However I'd imagine most of the couples and ladies on here get swamped with messages and winks. They'd be spending all their time typing thank you messages. I imagine most just reply to anyone who they might be interested in and block anyone they're not.

I've had thank you messages in the past and it's a nice touch when someone takes the trouble to write one, but they are rare and I don't expect them.

As for "read the profile" it is a good idea to do this, but some profiles are like essays, these tend to be the ones with "we don't want to hear from XYZ" in them, but because you tend to skim through the text you miss the important bit. I've made the mistake of missing something important in the profile in the past. I would only contact these users after I've studied what they have to say properly so I don't end up looking dumb!

"FAQ....its not rude if they dont reply "
that's not what i am getting at its when that block you or say read the profile. can't you just. say you look nice without looking for a meet

Could you explain please?

No offence intended to the OP was but where you doing something else whilst typing this post your phone? It looks typical of text messages I've had in the past that people have sent me whilst doing something else.

Using my interpreting skills I think what he mean't to say was "If I wink or say how good you look I am being nice. Some people block you or say read the profile. It would be just nice to say thank you."

In an ideal world it would be nice and polite if people said "thank you" or "thanks, but you don'float our boat", etc, etc. However I'd imagine most of the couples and ladies on here get swamped with messages and winks. They'd be spending all their time typing thank you messages. I imagine most just reply to anyone who they might be interested in and block anyone they're not.

I've had thank you messages in the past and it's a nice touch when someone takes the trouble to write one, but they are rare and I don't expect them.

As for "read the profile" it is a good idea to do this, but some profiles are like essays, these tend to be the ones with "we don't want to hear from XYZ" in them, but because you tend to skim through the text you miss the important bit. I've made the mistake of missing something important in the profile in the past. I would only contact these users after I've studied what they have to say properly so I don't end up looking dumb!"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Do you message these people from your phone? not all the time. but how would you know. if it was a wink if someone winked at me id say. thanks"

That's very nice of you. We get countless

winks daily and if we put a picture up it doubles we can't say thank you to them all.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"FAQ....its not rude if they dont reply that's not what i am getting at its when that block you or say read the profile. can't you just. say you look nice without looking for a meet"

Maybe because replying to someone your not interested in can lead them into trying to have a conversation ....

"FAQ....its not rude if they dont reply that's not what i am getting at its when that block you or say read the profile. can't you just. say you look nice without looking for a meet"

No not really, if you are sending messages saying "you look nice" on this site it is generally considered that you are looking to start a conversation that will head towards a meet, try just fabbing The photo that appeals to you, and save the messages for those you wish to meet.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If someone from miles away messages saying we look nice we assume they mean just that but if they arr from close by we assume they mean they want to meet.

"If someone from miles away messages saying we look nice we assume they mean just that but if they arr from close by we assume they mean they want to meet."

Never assume. Or you'll make an ass out of u and me. Or so they say.

I often compliment people but often it's just that.

Brighton - even Hove!

"If someone from miles away messages saying we look nice we assume they mean just that but if they arr from close by we assume they mean they want to meet."

25 miles: the pics are good

Maybe try id love to fuck that ass off you...who wants to be called nice.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"id i wink or say how good you look it don't. mean i am being nice some people. block you or say read the profile would it be just nice to say. thank you "

We don't message those who wink us to say thanks for winking. But then we don't take much notice of winks anyway...

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

If I thanked all that winked at me I would be here doing nothing but that with my time. I don't often check my winks as too many. When I do I just look at the avatar and if it appeals I will send a message if time or just wink back.

I hate people blaming their phones for bad grammar and spelling. Just read whay you typed before sending

By *ent57Man  over a year ago

... where the streets have no name!

"Just read whay you typed before sending"

.... was that typo deliberate?

» Add a new message to this topic