FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > We as a Couple prefer older than ourselves? agree!

We as a Couple prefer older than ourselves? agree!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We find as a couple we prefer to meet older people,when we say older we mean older than our own age! We find as we never get on with the same age group? Mainly due to jelousy etc??..we find that the more maturer couples don't care abt issue politcs or what dress u wearing! Its abt having a good laugh as lifes to short,where as the same age catergory there's a scoring point issue's with them...pfft!!..so couples out there do u meet older or younger? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've always had a preference for younger partners, partly because of the fact that I generally find them more attractive than people my own age, and partly because I like their interest in exploring. I understand what you mean about concentrating on having fun. I suppose I'm comfortable with who I am, and don't need to feel better about myself by picking at other people. You find people like that sadly.

To be honest what's age got to do with it ? If you find someone physically attractive and like their personality then age beres no reference

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Can't really say we use age as a criteria we'll play with those we click with, that we find attractive. We've put a range on our profile but I think we did that more as a guide for others.

Certainly in clubs it's never been considered for us.

we meet young or old lol but feel that the "old ones " are in no hurry and are happy to chat over a cuppa first, wereas younger males just want to get laid lol !! its as if viv is going to change her mind lol xx

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"To be honest what's age got to do with it ? If you find someone physically attractive and like their personality then age beres no reference "
exactly and thank you! Saves me writting a similar reply!

Age is just a number. Too old can be unattractive, no offence and sorry to be shallow but no matter how well we get on if you resemble my gran it aint happenning. But other than that I get on with people of all ages

"Age is just a number. Too old can be unattractive, no offence and sorry to be shallow but no matter how well we get on if you resemble my gran it aint happenning. But other than that I get on with people of all ages "

So age isn't 'just a number', then

Personality wise yes it is. Attraction wise there isnt a set age, ive seen women in late 60's look stunning and 40's look like a great grandmother. So yes age IS just a number everybody is individual and should be looked at as one regardless of age.

But yes we have an age preference on our profile as Emily doesnt agree with me lol

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

we take everyone on their own merits. We have met some amazing people in their early twenties and so amazing people in their late fourties. Equally true we have seen some less than wonderful people the other way around...

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"we take everyone on their own merits. We have met some amazing people in their early twenties and so amazing people in their late fourties. Equally true we have seen some less than wonderful people the other way around..."

This

As long as they are attractive and makes us laugh we dont mind wot age,its is but a number

» Add a new message to this topic