FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How does a guy get very far on here?!

How does a guy get very far on here?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avis1525 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Well I'm interested how to get a girls attention. Let's be honest most have hundreds of messages from desperate guys and won't even see yours in their clogged inbox of 300 plus or even read it if they happen to see it. woman with a great profile get bombarded with mail. So how does a guy get a girl to read his mail..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its by luck mostly as they mass deletes so hope your stays to be read.

Send them a cock picture

Go to socials, go on chat and join in. If you use the cam, have a face on it not a cock. Be cheeky and just chat

As to.messages... Make them witty but related to the profile your messaging

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

With the message 'fancy a fuck' works everytime

London

Ok well I did laugh but let's be honest...we all know that on liner is just fool proof! Comment is not really adding to the value of the forum!

London

Ok so cam.. Yep done that before it works if you even manage to get them to take a look at your cam! Chances are just as slim. You can be cheeky, quirky and fun and relevant I agree BUT you could do all this and be the best looking most intelligent guy.. However lets be honest massive flaw in the fact that you could be (90 % chance ) over looked and never seen. I'm talking about a guy sees a profile and actually getting her attention is very hard! Just interested to see people's opinions. Thanks for writing one

Write something random in the subject field?

Duck Billed Platypus works for me!!

I'd say put the effort in to think about how guys make progress on here.

Socials and clubs are the easiest way to meet people, and from there you should be at least in a position to be verified and have some acquaintances / friends. Active on the chat / forums, all the usual stuff.

Avoid the cock shots and our effort into pics and profile text.

Expect nothing, respect everyone, and good luck

London

Good idea! Works IF they even take a look and don't have 300+ mail unread and do mass delete.

London

Thanks for the comment. I appreciate what your saying and you are right. However.. My point is you could have loads of veris loads if great feedback great pics. All that said and works for people you can actually connect with. Still your message is just as likely not to be seen in the first place.. This is what I'm interested in.

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

Mostly i think its what the previous posters have said

1. more than a one line email

2. come up with something original

3. make sure what you offer is what they are looking for (may mean actually reading their profile, many dont)

4. cross your fingers

5. try a second time, three is harassment but you could go for a "please just let me know why i dont fit the bill so i at least know" politely.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Who gets 100s of messages a day?

Respect, patience, humour and more respect!

Your pic would be enough for me

London

Conclusion = fingers crossed Wishful thinking - good idea. And If they even see the subject line!

"Well I'm interested how to get a girls attention. Let's be honest most have hundreds of messages from desperate guys and won't even see yours in their clogged inbox of 300 plus or even read it if they happen to see it. woman with a great profile get bombarded with mail. So how does a guy get a girl to read his mail..?

"

You're bloody gorgeous.

Drooling now.

London

'Banana cake' thanks that comment is very kind and touching! At least that makes it worth any ignores! See why can guys get nice random mails from lively girls like banana cake?! x

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

You have been here for long enough and have had successes. Hell you have fu ked Sextravegant who is a major hottie.

Looks to me like you had a break and are having to overcome inertia.

A few more threads like this and a revisit to your old meets would be a great start. You have no worries.

London

Haha well thanks for the kind words! Yes I do seem to have breaks of a few months away from here regularly them back on for month or so. Is sextravagant famous on Fab then? She is lovely and is great to talk to as well as being really pretty. I think we talked on here but I was lucky to get her attention in the first place. It was only pure luck we ever got talking in the first place.as I am not a steady active member of the fab community, things maybe need a lot more effort than giving?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You've got good photos - a lot of guys don't smile. You could update your profile though cos you've been on here over a year so not 'new' anymore. Socials are the way forward - you make connections with lots of people and they chat to others too - a lot of my meets are via recommendation and repeat meets. Not many people on fab use the forums and there are many more swingers out there that are not on fab!

London

This is definitely an answer that is different from any if my past methods of meeting. Cheers for the comment

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

At least you didn't get some clever dick who thinks he's witty to say 'jump on a plane'

The best message I got was a guy who said he was watching Top Gear. He said he loves Top Gear but he kept getting distracted from listening to Jeremy Clarkson say xxxxxxxxx (I dunno, I know nothing about cars, something or other) by my photos.

This only worked on me particularly because I happen to hate Top Gear and know everyone else on the planet loves it.

But it worked on me. It was a long message, very eloquently written and he has become a regular meet and friend.

I like messages with an initial face photo. And I like a guy to make me laugh. And be fun. And different.

London

Thank you for taking the time to write on here crazy. The approach you mention it is definitely something to consider. Thanks again x

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Firstly read their profile because you can get an hint of their personality and what you'll be dealing with, be cheeky but not vulgar when chatting as being cheeky sometimes nets you the really hard to get women.

Once you have made them laugh/smile half the battles won, when reading their profile look for their interests and see if you can relate to them blocking out any thoughts on how you want to do naughties with them...its their personality that needs simulation first and the body bit comes later.

Be yourself unless your a complete arsehole then lie lol, no just joking... be you and let them see and get used to that person.

Don't talk about sex straight away and play the long game as the anticipation is sexy as hell, don't think someone is out of you league because anyone can be swayed.

If meeting first for a drink treat it as you would a date not as...i'm hoping to get a fuck out of this.

Once you have met had fun etc stay in touch as lots of guys put the notches on the bed post then forget them and move on to the next which then makes the lady feel cheap.

The ladies are great on this site with all different personalities and needs so be nice and get to know them as people not bodies/objects and you will do fine mate.

London

Thanks for your post.

Clearly you have taken the time to write this and it is an informative intelligent post! I appreciate the effort and I think you make some very good points!

Basically be a normal nice guy! The only thing I am trying to focus in here is the very first initial grabbing of attention by sending a message... The best profile in the world could be deleted because a hot girl has too many messages. I think that is a shame. I have been very happy with my few quality meets though!

» Add a new message to this topic