FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do couples swing.

Why do couples swing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always wanted to know why couples swing.

As a single person I understand single people swinging.

But couples have always made me wonder why? Don't get me wrong I think it's great that they do it . Im just curious why lol.

And how did you decide you where going to swing?

From a very curious

Nikki xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've always wanted to know why couples swing.

But couples have always made me wonder why? Don't get me wrong I think it's great that they do it . Im just curious why lol.

From a very curious

Nikki xx "

Why do Single people swing, when there is dating sites.

Swinging was started by couples...."wife swapping". It has now become more of a "lifestyle" thing but there are still those who argue that it isn't swinging if you are single...it's just NSA with multiple partners.

Not sure I even get the OP s question...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm always fascinated to learn how couples got into swinging - especially the initial conversations. I'm not a jealous person but I am envious of couples who swing. It's something I can't have. They have my respect.

One day J came home and said 'I want a threesome' I said I would prefer to be with another couple. So we went to a party.

We have always had a VERY active sex life and spoken openly about our fantasies etc.

What makes single people get into swinging - you would have thought you could go down to the local and pick someone up just as easily? F xx

I agree I was surprised at how many single people are on a swingers site as I always thought that it was a couple thing like they said it was a wife swap thing not just people meeting up and having nsa sex I love to flirt and really enjoy the attention there is nothing better than the tingling feeling u get when you see someone u fancy and it doesn't mean you love your partner any less with swinging u get all of that together we enjoy talking about it after just as much as the meet its self we probably have better sex after the meet and there is never a reason to cheat I love my husband so so much but still fancy other people this way we enjoy together

"I'm always fascinated to learn how couples got into swinging - especially the initial conversations. I'm not a jealous person but I am envious of couples who swing. It's something I can't have. They have my respect. "

I think that's more what I'm curious about. When your in a relationship how do you say 'let's add extra people into our sex lives' without having choice words etc lol

You have to be absolutely in love and comfortable with each other before you can let anyone else in (I think).

And then you have probably had banter about it, and maybe a little heat of the moment sexy talk about imagining if that toy was another cock. By the time you actually have to say it - its already there. Like lots of things in a relationship really. F xx

"

What makes single people get into swinging - you would have thought you could go down to the local and pick someone up just as easily? F xx"

As a tv I don't meet in pubs etc. As this side of my life is private to people I know and love. So its easy for me to meet and not let the secret out x

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Swinging was started by couples...."wife swapping". It has now become more of a "lifestyle" thing but there are still those who argue that it isn't swinging if you are single...it's just NSA with multiple partners.

Not sure I even get the OP s question..."

Haveto say that its a very relevant question on this site so am amazed that the ops question should be such a shock to someone.

So a single person can't swing??

What utter twoggle!!!!!

Just because i am single ( and gay) does not mean i haven't arranged sex parties, arranged socials, gone to clubs and been in m and f situations arranged situations for others,... List goes on!!!!!

I have many single friends who don't just do 1,2,1 so please, don't just persume we just meet 1 2 1 it's ignorant.

Rant over!!

"

What makes single people get into swinging - you would have thought you could go down to the local and pick someone up just as easily? F xx

As a tv I don't meet in pubs etc. As this side of my life is private to people I know and love. So its easy for me to meet and not let the secret out x"

That's very fair, but I think someone in your position is more the exception than the rule don't you think?

I'm a massive flirt and it has never bothered my husband he enjoys knowing that other guy's find me attractive and none of us had ever had a 3 sum or anything as I would never of been comfortable enough to do it unless I completely trusted at least one of the guys as u really do need to feel safe to enjoy it with him there I know I'm safe that's why I would never swing as a single female I also really enjoyed the thought of seeing him with another woman we r completely secure in are relationship I know how much he loves me and if some random could tempt him away from his wife and kids then he wasn't the one so we can have as much fun and enjoy talking about it after xx

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

Variety is the spice of life! And we find swinging is the ultimate expression of trust between us and brings us spiritually and physically much closer together.

Although we've yet to actually swing or swap...so to speak...we'd watched playboy Swing and enjoyed it, had a look on here...then one day she just asked if we wanted to take it further than just watching on the TV..which got us to this point...so we've chatted and skyped with others, made friends arranged meets for the not to distant future...i was shocked when she raised it only because she did it first...but so happy..our profile explains what we want from it.

when i first came into contact with this lifestyle i couldnt get my head round the 'if youre in love why need others' - and it took me a long while before i actually played - but did go to socials and a club and played in front of others - of course all that has changed now

Mrs l got d*unk with a friend one night and one thing led to another and we ended up having a 3some, from there we talked about if we wanted it to happen again and what we we would like to try, we decided that doing it with friends was out so searched the internet and found this site and never looked back,

As for single swinging when they could date, from what I remember as a single lad out on the town there weren't many couples about looking for 3somes so although you can go out and pull you can't get the kinkier stuff just out on the street

By *roupPlayCouple  over a year ago

Near LHR

"You have to be absolutely in love and comfortable with each other before you can let anyone else in (I think).

And then you have probably had banter about it, and maybe a little heat of the moment sexy talk about imagining if that toy was another cock. By the time you actually have to say it - its already there. Like lots of things in a relationship really. F xx"

Agreed!

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

From a very curious

Nikki xx "

I don't know about other couples but for us there was no big decision.

We have always been very close and trust each other implicitly.

Our love for each other has always meant enjoying seeing the other happy and enjoying him/herself.

Before we were married we were both highly sexed and each had many partners.

When our kids were babies we would occasionally swap with other couples we knew but as our kids grew up that side of our relationship stopped, now we have more time for ourselves we visit clubs and swing.

It is something we can both enjoy individually whilst at the same time being together and seeing the other enjoying themself.

"I'm a massive flirt and it has never bothered my husband he enjoys knowing that other guy's find me attractive and none of us had ever had a 3 sum or anything as I would never of been comfortable enough to do it unless I completely trusted at least one of the guys as u really do need to feel safe to enjoy it with him there I know I'm safe that's why I would never swing as a single female I also really enjoyed the thought of seeing him with another woman we r completely secure in are relationship I know how much he loves me and if some random could tempt him away from his wife and kids then he wasn't the one so we can have as much fun and enjoy talking about it after xx"

Have they run out of punctuation marks in Port Talbot?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I keep typing answers and deleting them.

But there are some things you can't do sexually with just two people . If you love and respect each other enjoy total honesty and know that you are each an individual you realise that sexual adventures can be very exciting when embarked spin together. ......whatever they are and swinging is only one.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Embarked upon.......

I completely understand that you might not find a 3 sum out and about but this site has a fab guys site why not have one just for couples looking for couples like it use to be my parents use to swing they would go to parties and it would be all about couples swapping now if u go anywhere it's mainly singles we have met with single female's and single guy's I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that we haven't blocked any on here but I do find it very rude when people say will u play alone which is not a nice thing to say to a couple we have had this from couples and singles if there was one just for couples I would definitely join makes u feel like your other half is not wanted and this is something we enjoy together

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not all reasons are good though. I see and hear things on here and when we're out that make me very sad.

By *igboobstCouple  over a year ago

barrow

"You have to be absolutely in love and comfortable with each other before you can let anyone else in (I think).

And then you have probably had banter about it, and maybe a little heat of the moment sexy talk about imagining if that toy was another cock. By the time you actually have to say it - its already there. Like lots of things in a relationship really. F xx"

For us it isn't really a case of one of you had to talk the other into it. just being together the amount if time we have and knowing each other inside out, you just know that this is the right thing to do. No awkward conversations and talking the other into trying it. I think if you have to do that then it will end in tears.

"I'm a massive flirt and it has never bothered my husband he enjoys knowing that other guy's find me attractive and none of us had ever had a 3 sum or anything as I would never of been comfortable enough to do it unless I completely trusted at least one of the guys as u really do need to feel safe to enjoy it with him there I know I'm safe that's why I would never swing as a single female I also really enjoyed the thought of seeing him with another woman we r completely secure in are relationship I know how much he loves me and if some random could tempt him away from his wife and kids then he wasn't the one so we can have as much fun and enjoy talking about it after xx

Have they run out of punctuation marks in Port Talbot? "

so you don't like the way I write bet u would still fuck me if u had the chance didn't realise I was writing an essay for my English teacher just because you don't like my opinion

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

..."

Because it feels good

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is it difficult for some single people to understand because they wouldn't want to do it as s couple themselves?

Genuine question not an accusation.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Is it difficult for some single people to understand because they wouldn't want to do it as s couple themselves?

Genuine question not an accusation."

I'd love my wife and I to swing. It's not a happening thing.

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Actually I think all he was saying is that your opinion is very difficult to read and understand without punctuation.

"Is it difficult for some single people to understand because they wouldn't want to do it as s couple themselves?

I've never been in a relationship where I think I could say let's get Into swinging,and not been looked apon with a shock of horror lol

Brightonsteve

Quite a private question, so feel free to tell me where to go

But what did she say when you spoke to her about it?

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I'm one of the fortunate ones who met their partner here so it was inevitable that we would stay on the site....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've never been in a relationship where I think I could say let's get Into swinging,and not been looked apon with a shock of horror lol"

Lol. I don't think it comes up out of a clear blue sky. For many I suspect there will have been fantasy talk and the suggestion won't come as a complete surprise. Sex is fun, trying all sorts of different things is exciting and sometimes very funny if you love someone why wouldn't you want them to enjoy themselves

"I'm a massive flirt and it has never bothered my husband he enjoys knowing that other guy's find me attractive and none of us had ever had a 3 sum or anything as I would never of been comfortable enough to do it unless I completely trusted at least one of the guys as u really do need to feel safe to enjoy it with him there I know I'm safe that's why I would never swing as a single female I also really enjoyed the thought of seeing him with another woman we r completely secure in are relationship I know how much he loves me and if some random could tempt him away from his wife and kids then he wasn't the one so we can have as much fun and enjoy talking about it after xx

Have they run out of punctuation marks in Port Talbot? so you don't like the way I write bet u would still fuck me if u had the chance didn't realise I was writing an essay for my English teacher just because you don't like my opinion "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'd love my wife and I to swing. It's not a happening thing. "

No....I know and I'm sorry.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Because it feels good "

And there in a nutshell, you have it!

From a very curious

Nikki xx "

Never in a million years did I think I'd swing with someone I love. I couldn't equate swinging with love. But I met my other half, discovered quite early on how compatible we were in all aspects. We are very adventurous, non judgemental. We discovered there were things that we had always wanted to do, but had never, until that point, found the right partner to do them with. We just get each other, discuss everything, respect each other's opinions, but most of all trust each other. We have done things, enacted our fantasies, whilst swinging and with just the two of us that we'd never thought possible. Swinging brings a very special kind of intimacy to a relationship. One that I think only a swinging couple can understand. It's all about trust, honesty and complete transparency. Being able to be yourself, live out your fantasies with someone you love, who loves you back, who knows you better than anyone, is totally accepting of your kinks, your quirks and is also there for you for the day to day stuff of everyday life, is bloody AMAZING!

Sarah xx

From a very curious

Nikki xx Never in a million years did I think I'd swing with someone I love. I couldn't equate swinging with love. But I met my other half, discovered quite early on how compatible we were in all aspects. We are very adventurous, non judgemental. We discovered there were things that we had always wanted to do, but had never, until that point, found the right partner to do them with. We just get each other, discuss everything, respect each other's opinions, but most of all trust each other. We have done things, enacted our fantasies, whilst swinging and with just the two of us that we'd never thought possible. Swinging brings a very special kind of intimacy to a relationship. One that I think only a swinging couple can understand. It's all about trust, honesty and complete transparency. Being able to be yourself, live out your fantasies with someone you love, who loves you back, who knows you better than anyone, is totally accepting of your kinks, your quirks and is also there for you for the day to day stuff of everyday life, is bloody AMAZING!

Sarah xx"

By *er_kateCouple  over a year ago

manchester

From a very curious

Nikki xx Never in a million years did I think I'd swing with someone I love. I couldn't equate swinging with love. But I met my other half, discovered quite early on how compatible we were in all aspects. We are very adventurous, non judgemental. We discovered there were things that we had always wanted to do, but had never, until that point, found the right partner to do them with. We just get each other, discuss everything, respect each other's opinions, but most of all trust each other. We have done things, enacted our fantasies, whilst swinging and with just the two of us that we'd never thought possible. Swinging brings a very special kind of intimacy to a relationship. One that I think only a swinging couple can understand. It's all about trust, honesty and complete transparency. Being able to be yourself, live out your fantasies with someone you love, who loves you back, who knows you better than anyone, is totally accepting of your kinks, your quirks and is also there for you for the day to day stuff of everyday life, is bloody AMAZING!

Sarah xx"

By *wintonguyMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

From a very curious

Sarah xx"

As a current single, that's the sort of answer I would expect to read. Although I'm not, and never have been, in that position. I agree entirely and am very envious you're both in that position.

I was married for 23 years, very much in love and I like to think that she was with me. We had a very adventurous sex life with each other and she instigated it as much as me. In the back of my mind, I was always curious about swinging and interested in trying it but never knew how to approach my wife about it. If she agreed, brilliant, but I was always scared that she'd take it the wrong way and think we wasn't enough for each other. After 23 years she had an affair and we split up.

I've now taken the plunge a few years ago and thoroughly enjoy sex with couples who were strangers and have become friends. In hindsight I wish I'd have spoken to my wife about it all those years ago, things might have turned out different

From a very curious

Sarah xx

As a current single, that's the sort of answer I would expect to read. Although I'm not, and never have been, in that position. I agree entirely and am very envious you're both in that position.

I was married for 23 years, very much in love and I like to think that she was with me. We had a very adventurous sex life with each other and she instigated it as much as me. In the back of my mind, I was always curious about swinging and interested in trying it but never knew how to approach my wife about it. If she agreed, brilliant, but I was always scared that she'd take it the wrong way and think we wasn't enough for each other. After 23 years she had an affair and we split up.

I've now taken the plunge a few years ago and thoroughly enjoy sex with couples who were strangers and have become friends. In hindsight I wish I'd have spoken to my wife about it all those years ago, things might have turned out different "

True, things may have turned out differently, or she could have had an affair with anybody she met through swinging with you. It sounds as though she was inclined to have affairs so I don't think swinging would have helped in that particular equation perhaps? You have the perfect attitude towards it all though and I'm pretty sure you'll find a partner that has the same.

Sarah x

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We swing because when we got together, we realized both of us were highly-sexed and on past experience, it didn't look as though "faithfulness" was going to be a realistic option. So we started swinging as a couple soon after we'd met, and long before we moved in together then married.

It works very well for both of us. No need for deceit, hidden affairs and so forth. We've had sex with other people for nearly 11 years and it's not driven us apart but made us even closer. We have good swinger friends we play with regularly, and we go clubbing to meet new sex-partners. We don't confuse sex with love. Our sex together is as good as it was at the start, but we do need variety.

By *wintonguyMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

From a very curious

Sarah xx

I've now taken the plunge a few years ago and thoroughly enjoy sex with couples who were strangers and have become friends. In hindsight I wish I'd have spoken to my wife about it all those years ago, things might have turned out different True, things may have turned out differently, or she could have had an affair with anybody she met through swinging with you. It sounds as though she was inclined to have affairs so I don't think swinging would have helped in that particular equation perhaps? You have the perfect attitude towards it all though and I'm pretty sure you'll find a partner that has the same.

Sarah x"

Thanks Sarah, I'm enjoying myself but would love to find a partner with the same sexy ideals as myself but not sure many women are looking for that xx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I'm always fascinated to learn how couples got into swinging - especially the initial conversations. I'm not a jealous person but I am envious of couples who swing. It's something I can't have. They have my respect.

I think that's more what I'm curious about. When your in a relationship how do you say 'let's add extra people into our sex lives' without having choice words etc lol

"

for us it started out as a chatting about certain fantasies, that was after 18 ish yrs it then stayed as only talking about it for another 18 months..

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

It came up in conversation that my wife had had a girl on girl experience years ago and her husband at the time said that he hated the idea.

She never mentioned it again. I was in an open relationship with a bi woman in the past and have always had an open mind.

So when she said she was curious I was sure that for her own sake she should be allowed to explore that side of her sexuality.

Swinging was the obvious conclusion.

She loves the ladies and has blossomed since we started exploring.

That was 2 years ago and we havent looked back since.

Xxx

Couples at times like spicing things up ......... that's doing different things . A lot say singles are not swingers .

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

i had only been married 7 years when my hubby mentioned it ,cant remember how the subject came up really in our early years it was something to spice up or lives as we had boring jobs ,10 years later i think my hubby wanted me to get turned on by it making me want him which in a way is pathetic ,

now as a singlie i just want to meet for fun without the commitment of a relationship

Single person is hardly swinging. Its just a person who enjoys sex. Swinging is couples who swing with other people

Because they are either a bit bored or the sex become to vanilla so they wanna experience to have it on with other couples to spice their sex life up I think lol.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I think you may have hit the nail on the head there.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Single person is hardly swinging. Its just a person who enjoys sex. Swinging is couples who swing with other people"

But they're just a coupe who enjoy sex too

Us singles are just shaggers, not swingers lol

We seen a documentary about 10 year ago about swingers clubs so we decided to go just for the giggle of it

"Single person is hardly swinging. Its just a person who enjoys sex. Swinging is couples who swing with other people"

Rubbish! What if a couple want to have a threesome, then they are swinging, but the single participant isn't? Surely they are helping a swinging couple with a fantasy, and indulging in the experience? Without single swingers these kind of meets wouldn't be encountered as much, or it would mean, one half of the swinging couple would have to play alone at some point for threesomes. Although it may have started as partner swapping for sexual pleasure, cos it feels, good, adds spice, and sharings caring, I think times have changed, and there's enough room for everyone.

But back to the OP's question 'why do couples swing' is it cos the slide and roundabouts broken?

"Us singles are just shaggers, not swingers lol "
Yep. To swing you need someone to swing back to. Singles don't have that. Couples have the best of both worlds

Sarah x

"Us singles are just shaggers, not swingers lol Yep. To swing you need someone to swing back to. Singles don't have that. Couples have the best of both worlds

Sarah x"

You are right there, but on the flip side we don't have to cheat to see other women, maibe the hubby of the couple fancy another woman on fab as the wife might not like her, so have to go behind the wifes back to see her .

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

"Us singles are just shaggers, not swingers lol Yep. To swing you need someone to swing back to. Singles don't have that. Couples have the best of both worlds

Sarah x"

indeed. You cant be a single swinger, just a single who prefers swingers because they know what to expect.

Sarah x

indeed. You cant be a single swinger, just a single who prefers swingers because they know what to expect. "

Guess all the 'swinging' clubs best start revoking single person memberships then eh? And heaven forbid if a single got invited to a private party

Sarah xYou are right there, but on the flip side we don't have to cheat to see other women, maibe the hubby of the couple fancy another woman on fab as the wife might not like her, so have to go behind the wifes back to see her . "

True, but that's when it ceases to be swinging and becomes cheating. In that case the cheating swinger should bogger off , because if he needs to cheat he is probably dissatisfied with the sex he has with his partner, and I guarantee his partner most likely is too

Sarah x

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Elle was bi and far more experienced than me from when we met. Had a d*unken 4some with friends that led to several other fun nights. Then family commitments stopped it and our sex life was slowly stagnating. However family commitments gone and so we discussed swinging as a way to have some fun and make some friends.

Sarah xYou are right there, but on the flip side we don't have to cheat to see other women, maibe the hubby of the couple fancy another woman on fab as the wife might not like her, so have to go behind the wifes back to see her . True, but that's when it ceases to be swinging and becomes cheating. In that case the cheating swinger should bogger off , because if he needs to cheat he is probably dissatisfied with the sex he has with his partner, and I guarantee his partner most likely is too

Sarah x"

Yes good point as it would be cheating then if he or she not satisfied in bed at home

By *iss SugarWoman  over a year ago

not far from Brighton

Ive swung both as a single and a couple.. as a bisexual young woman age 17 i was told it might be an idea to try swinging as id get the best of both worlds and id prob be welcomed with open arms.. needless to say i was and the fun began.. i only used to meet couples to start with.. then met a single bloke and hit it off.. we played as a couple for 4 years but it turned difficult when hed make rules for me that didnt match his own..

We split.. and i returned to swinging alone.. ive not done girl 121s since and rarely play with couple alone as ive been introduced to group play and prefer this much more when playing with women.. ive been very fortunate to find men that enjoy the lifestyle and are not just expecting to have 2 girls put on a show for him haha

Yes i could go to a pub n pick a bloke up.. but i would much rather find a swinger one thats guna enjoy it all and not see me as being some novelty toy cus im bisexual..

Swinging does not have rules.. it should be for 1 and all todo and play as they see fit for their own requirements.. aslong as they are respectful of others and their limits its all good fun x

"I've always wanted to know why couples swing."

Some of the reasons....

- Because they're in love and they love sex.

- Because they completely trust one another.

- Because it's a dirty thrill they share, before, during and after.

- Because the sex with others is purely physical and can't harm a solid relationship.

- Because they can

Some of the reasons....

- Because the sex with others is purely physical and can't harm a solid relationship.

- Because they can "

Sarah x

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

very well put... A couple has to be totaly tight together to swing.... swinging is not a tool to paper over any cracks in a relationship... Total disaster waiting to happen if that is the case.

Black&White Utopia

Sarah xYou are right there, but on the flip side we don't have to cheat to see other women, maibe the hubby of the couple fancy another woman on fab as the wife might not like her, so have to go behind the wifes back to see her . "

That then becomes cheating! And why would either in a couple need to cheat when they can do all infront if each other! Lol .. No doubt some do? And yes some single men and woman who just don't get the dynamics of a couple or of swinging will try it too! ( is quite amusing! Lol )

Black&White Utopia

Some of the reasons....

- Because they can

Sarah x"

By *andyandy572Man  over a year ago

derbyshire ish

Have they run out of punctuation marks in Port Talbot? so you don't like the way I write bet u would still fuck me if u had the chance didn't realise I was writing an essay for my English teacher just because you don't like my opinion "

Sod the punctuation I would fuck you silly given the chance

Some of the reasons....

- Because they can "

Some of the reasons....

- Because they can "

[Removed by poster at 23/10/14 18:08:38]

Some of the reasons....

- Because they can "

Spot on.

We would simply add though, because they both want to!

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Have quite the opposite view to op, we swing as a couple, it's a loving partnership based on mutual trust and sexual pleasure, we enjoy seeing our partner play and enjoy themselves.

If I was single non of that would be part of it, it would simply be nsa sex with a smaller chance of failing to get any sex than going out pubing with mates. Dressed up under the label of swinging.

"Swinging was started by couples...."wife swapping". It has now become more of a "lifestyle" thing but there are still those who argue that it isn't swinging if you are single...it's just NSA with multiple partners.

Not sure I even get the OP s question...

Haveto say that its a very relevant question on this site so am amazed that the ops question should be such a shock to someone. "

Agree. As a single this part of me is totally private so this site suits. Plus the chat and banter before meeting saves so much time.

X

"Single person is hardly swinging. Its just a person who enjoys sex. Swinging is couples who swing with other people

But they're just a coupe who enjoy sex too "

Took the words right out of my mouth...

By *exine xCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Shit! Is this a Swinging Site?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Shit! Is this a Swinging Site? "

yes that's why you can't find the knitting patterns