FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fingers...

Fingers...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it oh so very hot to put your fingers in her mouth and watch her suck them as you slide in and out of her, drives me absolutely wild with lust, just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Why is it oh so very hot to put your fingers in her mouth and watch her suck them as you slide in and out of her, drives me absolutely wild with lust, just me? "

Jeeeez I wish you would behave, me on top with 2 of his fingers in my mouth, sucking them as I fuck him, him putting his fingers in my mouth after he has made me cum all over them

Shall I go on

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Why is it oh so very hot to put your fingers in her mouth and watch her suck them as you slide in and out of her, drives me absolutely wild with lust, just me?

Jeeeez I wish you would behave, me on top with 2 of his fingers in my mouth, sucking them as I fuck him, him putting his fingers in my mouth after he has made me cum all over them

Shall I go on "

Yes please - very horny. Thanks very much xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh so very hot

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Why is it oh so very hot to put your fingers in her mouth and watch her suck them as you slide in and out of her, drives me absolutely wild with lust, just me?

Shall I go on

Yes please - very horny. Thanks very much xxxx"

Shall I tell you how I like to take one of his fingers and lick it and suck it like I would his cock before we kiss deeply

By *ust MonicaWoman  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Shall I go on

Yes please - very horny. Thanks very much xxxx

Shall I tell you how I like to take one of his fingers and lick it and suck it like I would his cock before we kiss deeply "

» Add a new message to this topic