FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst meet

Worst meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can guarantee there's been some pretty horrendous meets on here and I'd love to hear them! I'll start with mine! I met a mmf couple where everything was going brilliantly till I noticed that the females hands weren't anywhere near me instead it was the husband playing with my balls..... Strange I know then after it came out of the female he tried sucking my cock afterwards! Safe to say my penis flatlined I'm all for people being bi but I'm not one myself so after that I just quickly got dressed and left! But I've never done that so speedy in my life!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I recall meeting a couple about 16 years ago. I don't remember much about the meet but I do remember that I tried to come over her tits but somehow I overshot them and half of my load ended up on his leg. He wasn't amused and I felt rather embarassed. I bid a hasty retreat and never met them again.

Haha quality

lol classic fun

lol keep them up

"I can guarantee there's been some pretty horrendous meets on here and I'd love to hear them! I'll start with mine! I met a mmf couple where everything was going brilliantly till I noticed that the females hands weren't anywhere near me instead it was the husband playing with my balls..... Strange I know then after it came out of the female he tried sucking my cock afterwards! Safe to say my penis flatlined I'm all for people being bi but I'm not one myself so after that I just quickly got dressed and left! But I've never done that so speedy in my life! "

I'm still trying to figure out what a mmf couple is?

I can't understand why anyone would expect to play bi with someone without discussing it beforehand. I think that's horrendous

[Removed by poster at 23/10/14 13:00:40]

Why don't you have the man outside the bed so you can see him and the woman under the cover, next time make sure it is that way lol.

my ex wife

I had a meet once where the guy showed up to the bar to meet me and later, when i kissed him, he came in his pants. Then apologised. Then said he would run to Primark and buy another pair and for me to just "wait for 10 minutes". Didn't happen.

"I had a meet once where the guy showed up to the bar to meet me and later, when i kissed him, he came in his pants. Then apologised. Then said he would run to Primark and buy another pair and for me to just "wait for 10 minutes". Didn't happen."

Too right, Primark shows no class.

"I can guarantee there's been some pretty horrendous meets on here and I'd love to hear them! I'll start with mine! I met a mmf couple where everything was going brilliantly till I noticed that the females hands weren't anywhere near me instead it was the husband playing with my balls..... Strange I know then after it came out of the female he tried sucking my cock afterwards! Safe to say my penis flatlined I'm all for people being bi but I'm not one myself so after that I just quickly got dressed and left! But I've never done that so speedy in my life! "

Funny how you weren't so speedy when you noticed him playing with your balls, managed to stick around a bit before your speedy get away hahaha

What's a meet???

"I had a meet once where the guy showed up to the bar to meet me and later, when i kissed him, he came in his pants. Then apologised. Then said he would run to Primark and buy another pair and for me to just "wait for 10 minutes". Didn't happen.

Too right, Primark shows no class. "

I also had a meet where the first thing the guy said as i walked up to him at the bar was "Fuck me! your tits are bigger in person" Smooth dude. Smooth.

Had a meet where one of the guys attending had gone to the neighbours flat by mistake when he arrived and announced he was here for the gangbang. Ended up getting raided by the police later in the evening, they had been told we were a brothel or a drug den or some such establishment. Put me off for a bit!

weve had a few bad ones when we first joind up few year back. BUT our worst was when we travelled an hour an half to this couples home and he was slightly pissed when we got there. ok the convo an flirtin was good and she was nice but he started to get loud after drinkin more. We decided to go up into bedroom for fun when the girls started gettin it on and he just couldnt get it up, his wife tried suckin him and nothin was happening. Him bein d*unk got mad and kicked off with himself,his wife took him downstairs to calm down and left us in their room. never felt so awkward So we put our clothes on ready and just listened for the noise an tv to go off then we snook out. drove home at 2 in mornin got home for 3.30. worst experience ever

"Had a meet where one of the guys attending had gone to the neighbours flat by mistake when he arrived and announced he was here for the gangbang. Ended up getting raided by the police later in the evening, they had been told we were a brothel or a drug den or some such establishment. Put me off for a bit!"

were you all raided with your pants round your ankles

"weve had a few bad ones when we first joind up few year back. BUT our worst was when we travelled an hour an half to this couples home and he was slightly pissed when we got there. ok the convo an flirtin was good and she was nice but he started to get loud after drinkin more. We decided to go up into bedroom for fun when the girls started gettin it on and he just couldnt get it up, his wife tried suckin him and nothin was happening. Him bein d*unk got mad and kicked off with himself,his wife took him downstairs to calm down and left us in their room. never felt so awkward So we put our clothes on ready and just listened for the noise an tv to go off then we snook out. drove home at 2 in mornin got home for 3.30. worst experience ever "

Lol sorry but why did you sneak out

awkwardness. she didnt come up to apologise. so we just went for the door

"awkwardness. she didnt come up to apologise. so we just went for the door"

Bless you! We've had some shockers but I've told our stories many times before. I'm trying to think positive and those memories won't help that lol

"awkwardness. she didnt come up to apologise. so we just went for the door

Bless you! We've had some shockers but I've told our stories many times before. I'm trying to think positive and those memories won't help that lol "

thaks and same. we left not long after took a break and rejoined. so hopefully wont have nay more shockers lol

"I had a meet once where the guy showed up to the bar to meet me and later, when i kissed him, he came in his pants. Then apologised. Then said he would run to Primark and buy another pair and for me to just "wait for 10 minutes". Didn't happen.

Too right, Primark shows no class.

I also had a meet where the first thing the guy said as i walked up to him at the bar was "Fuck me! your tits are bigger in person" Smooth dude. Smooth."

Surely you replied "And your cock is sooooo much smaller in the flesh".

I've had quite a few odd meets, I recall meeting a couple and after I had sucked his cock he said that was the best blow job he had ever had, his wife totally freaked out and threw me out the house

"I've had quite a few odd meets, I recall meeting a couple and after I had sucked his cock he said that was the best blow job he had ever had, his wife totally freaked out and threw me out the house "

I reckon you should write a book

"I've had quite a few odd meets, I recall meeting a couple and after I had sucked his cock he said that was the best blow job he had ever had, his wife totally freaked out and threw me out the house

I reckon you should write a book "

I have been doing this for 13 years now and met some right weirdos in my time I probably could write a book

had many great meets too but they not funny enough to talk about lol

"I had a meet once where the guy showed up to the bar to meet me and later, when i kissed him, he came in his pants. Then apologised. Then said he would run to Primark and buy another pair and for me to just "wait for 10 minutes". Didn't happen."

Haha epic!

"I've had quite a few odd meets, I recall meeting a couple and after I had sucked his cock he said that was the best blow job he had ever had, his wife totally freaked out and threw me out the house

I have been doing this for 13 years now and met some right weirdos in my time I probably could write a book

had many great meets too but they not funny enough to talk about lol"

You need compensating for the crappy ones lol. Oh bless you

I reckon you should write a book "

I would buy it I remember two great stories. The check list was brilliant

"my ex wife"

I agree, she was my worst too

"my ex wife

I agree, she was my worst too "

She's not to bad with women

I would buy it I remember two great stories. The check list was brilliant "

Hmmm but I don't think nymph has had anyone shit on her bed. Never mind, we've got that one covered

"I've had quite a few odd meets, I recall meeting a couple and after I had sucked his cock he said that was the best blow job he had ever had, his wife totally freaked out and threw me out the house "

hahaha now thats epic

Hmmm but I don't think nymph has had anyone shit on her bed. Never mind, we've got that one covered "

no I've never had someone shit on my bed

I did have a guy run naked down my street after his wife who was driving away

but that's another story lol

Hmmm but I don't think nymph has had anyone shit on her bed. Never mind, we've got that one covered

but that's another story lol"

I've not read that one. Do tell! I think I can see why you don't want to meet couples

but that's another story lol"

keep um coming lol

but that's another story lol

I've not read that one. Do tell! I think I can see why you don't want to meet couples "

it's funny but all my funny/horror stories are all from when I was married and we used to meet couples, since I split with the ex and started meeting alone I've had hardly any bad meets

Exactly the same thing at Chams when a playmate and I went but didn't realise it was bi Monday!!! So I'm in a private room on the job just to get us into the swing of things, knock on the door, open up two guys want to watch. Not a problem. So I carry on thinking they'll start on her boobs before putting their cocks by her mouth. When all of a sudden they start wanking themselves off while looking at me!!!!!!

Gone! Moment gone completely. We only found out that it was bi day when we were leaving!! So like I've no problems at all with bi guys. But I'm just not one........

I met a guy who, at the naked point said "I LOVE giving head. Everyone tells me i'm brilliant at it." Alarm bells rang but not quickly enough to stop him biting me, yes BITING me. He literally tried to eat me. Had to tell him never to do that to another woman, ever and to leave. He was really pissed off about it. Shouted slammed shit around but he left. A year later, he joins another site and messages me to tell me that he's been doing that ever since and no-one has complained and that i was a time waster. Cool story bro. Tell it again.

Ooh! I once had a guy ask me over our first drink if i knew any amputees and if i could arrange a threesome. I have too many of these so i'm gonna leave this thread now.

Having messaged someone online for a week or so, then talked on the phone for a few hours. I invited this person to my flat. When arrived they proceeded to what can only be described as 'case the place' for things to steal!

This person was IRL certainly not how they came across online! I asked him to leave politely.

Met a woman mid fuck her kids come home so I had to hide in the attic for 20 mins

"Ooh! I once had a guy ask me over our first drink if i knew any amputees and if i could arrange a threesome. I have too many of these so i'm gonna leave this thread now. "

Did he "stump" up for the drinks though?

"Ooh! I once had a guy ask me over our first drink if i knew any amputees and if i could arrange a threesome. I have too many of these so i'm gonna leave this thread now.

Did he "stump" up for the drinks though?"

If he didn't, where's the arm?

"Ooh! I once had a guy ask me over our first drink if i knew any amputees and if i could arrange a threesome. I have too many of these so i'm gonna leave this thread now.

Did he "stump" up for the drinks though?

If he didn't, where's the arm?"

He bought the first round and i was two sips into it before he hit out with that crap so yes. I just can't believe the things guys think are appropriate to say to people.

» Add a new message to this topic