FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Profile pictures

Profile pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fabbers,

I know this will come across as a look at me thread but we have had compliments and comments about our profile pictures and the common compliment is they are classy.

Along with the compliment come a statement that I can never get clarification on.

"Better than the usual vulgar stuff"

So guys what do you class as vulgar?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Spunk dripping out of a vagina.

Bleh!,

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

oh no i love that ...mens bum holes are quite vulgar ..not something i want to see

One man/woman's vulgar is another's beauty, as with all things its a matter of preference.

Dirty plates and cutlery in the background.

[Removed by poster at 22/10/14 19:39:35]

I like pics of genital areas..whether its classy or not, I think we have beutiful body parts...though, I'm talking about womens from my own standpoint...I'd say there are plenty of women who love seeing male genitalia and think they are beautiful/sexy/hot.

In this scene there are many people in different walks of life...some up at the top of the social ladders so to speak...because they have a pic or two with cum dripping out their pussy, a pick of their cock getting sucked, does not mean they arent 'classy' people.

I usually get bored of generic underwear pics,teasing pics etc etc..

Vulgar is presenting yourself as openly available to others for sex, nothing wrong with that though...pretty sure it's why we're all here. I think it's the connotation associated with certain words that is the problem, words tend to become attached to people and their actions over time if someone is trying to shame people. I'm not ashamed to want sex and be open about it, but at one time someone wanted us to be ashamed of it and so vulgarity became involved... And, like all opinions, the meaning attached actually means nothing. Just can be used as a way to look down on someone else but for no reason other than you don't approve of their behaviour.

You do have nice pics though, bit different.

Not sure if I can agree with your opening statement.

You saying anyone who is putting themselves out there for sex is vulgar? That's pretty much everyone in life at some point!

The Oxford dictionary definition is "lacking sophistication and good taste".

"Not sure if I can agree with your opening statement.

You saying anyone who is putting themselves out there for sex is vulgar? That's pretty much everyone in life at some point!

The Oxford dictionary definition is "lacking sophistication and good taste". "

My mum has never offered herself to anyone but my dad, most married people don't. Sorry, I meant people in relationships offering themselves to those outside of it.

But you could add any promiscuous sex into this category as well.

Both these things are looked down on by the majority of society still. And the majority tends to create societies moral structure overall.

Like I said though, opinions are meaningless. Connotations are ways to make someone feel something over a certain word, when words become derogatory it's for a reason, usually to make someone feel ashamed of being who they want to be.

I'm pretty much part of a non-judgemental clique and very happy to remain here, think we're called the underclass? We don't feel any shame either and used to being looked down on by some.

Want up add that when some of us remove that connotation (because the word just has a definition rather than a connotation) then conversation can become confusing and more clarification can be needed? Hope I clarified my intent to you.

Not really all your saying is you have your own definition of the word vulgar. It has nothing to do with promiscuity.

Words do get hijacked and definitions changed "slut" being a perfect example of that the original definition and the modern day definition have little in common with each other.

My mum has never offered herself to anyone but my dad, most married people don't. Sorry, I meant people in relationships offering themselves to those outside of it.

Both these things are looked down on by the majority of society still. And the majority tends to create societies moral structure overall.

Like I said though, opinions are meaningless. Connotations are ways to make someone feel something over a certain word, when words become derogatory it's for a reason, usually to make someone feel ashamed of being who they want to be.

I'm pretty much part of a non-judgemental clique and very happy to remain here, think we're called the underclass? We don't feel any shame either and used to being looked down on by some. "

Your mum did at one point offer herself up to your dad so based on what you said that would be vulgar too. That obviously isn't what you meant but you do seem to have your own seperate definition of the word.

Pictures of ladies pleasuring themselves with large vegetables does nothing for me. I had been chatting to a lady for a while before we finally arranged a meet however two days before the proposed meet she posted pics on her profile of with a quite large marrow inserted inside her. Yuk !!!

"Pictures of ladies pleasuring themselves with large vegetables does nothing for me. I had been chatting to a lady for a while before we finally arranged a meet however two days before the proposed meet she posted pics on her profile of with a quite large marrow inserted inside her. Yuk !!!"

To be fair I think your being Marrow minded

I'm pretty much part of a non-judgemental clique and very happy to remain here, think we're called the underclass? We don't feel any shame either and used to being looked down on by some.

Your mum did at one point offer herself up to your dad so based on what you said that would be vulgar too. That obviously isn't what you meant but you do seem to have your own seperate definition of the word."

After they were married though. She 'did the right thing' so isn't considered vulgar according to the moral fabric of society. But if she swung she would be.

This is what I mean by connotations, it's something that is applied to a word but means nothing. It's just used to try to bring out an emotional response in people.

The definition of vulgar is vague as well, 'good' and 'taste' mean nothing overall, it's just one class of society trying to push their 'taste' as 'good'.

"Pictures of ladies pleasuring themselves with large vegetables does nothing for me. I had been chatting to a lady for a while before we finally arranged a meet however two days before the proposed meet she posted pics on her profile of with a quite large marrow inserted inside her. Yuk !!!

To be fair I think your being Marrow minded "

(sweet) corny but made me larf x

Your mum did at one point offer herself up to your dad so based on what you said that would be vulgar too. That obviously isn't what you meant but you do seem to have your own seperate definition of the word.

After they were married though. She 'did the right thing' so isn't considered vulgar according to the moral fabric of society. But if she swung she would be.

This is what I mean by connotations, it's something that is applied to a word but means nothing. It's just used to try to bring out an emotional response in people.

The definition of vulgar is vague as well, 'good' and 'taste' mean nothing overall, it's just one class of society trying to push their 'taste' as 'good'. "

One of the older definitions is the masses yes. My statement was the literal meaning of the word. It can be used descriptively in many ways but I'm very supprised someone would use the word vulgar to discribe swinging. It's very pretentious.

"Hi fabbers,

I know this will come across as a look at me thread but we have had compliments and comments about our profile pictures and the common compliment is they are classy.

Along with the compliment come a statement that I can never get clarification on.

So guys what do you class as vulgar?"

Probably ours ?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think its terribly vulgar when you see a picture of a very nice looking lady and gent in a classy and erotic pose and they have coloured napkins on the table I could never meet anyone who didn't use plain white linen .

"I think its terribly vulgar when you see a picture of a very nice looking lady and gent in a classy and erotic pose and they have coloured napkins on the table I could never meet anyone who didn't use plain white linen .

"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi fabbers,

So guys what do you class as vulgar?"

there are a lot of pictures on here that we personally don't like to see and we too often get comments such as yours. BUT I'm happy for people to post and look at whatever they like within the bounds of the rules. What I really hate to see are the pictures where the subject is clearly unhappy that is vulgarity in the extreme to me.

Vulgar can also mean

"making explicit and offensive reference to sex or bodily functions; coarse and rude."

Just so you know

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Vulgar can also mean

"making explicit and offensive reference to sex or bodily functions; coarse and rude."

Just so you know"

When I said "arse" in the kitchen once my dad told me off for being "so vulgar indoors" I suppose it would have been ok if I'd gone out in the garden and said it

Mines alright

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I like teasing shots but I also like action and explicit pics. It's not the content but more how's it taken..

Some can look vulgar and unappealing while others look sexy and erotic.

"Vulgar can also mean

Just so you know

When I said "arse" in the kitchen once my dad told me off for being "so vulgar indoors" I suppose it would have been ok if I'd gone out in the garden and said it "

Everyone knows it's ok to say arse in the garden...as long as the neighbours don't hear

Vulgar is a matter of opinion and, on a site like this, its likely that we'll all come across something we find distasteful at some time. When that's the case, I just don't look again. A wise man once told me, if you've nothing good to say, don't say anything. Wish more people would keep their opinions to themselves.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Vulgar can also mean

Just so you know

When I said "arse" in the kitchen once my dad told me off for being "so vulgar indoors" I suppose it would have been ok if I'd gone out in the garden and said it

Everyone knows it's ok to say arse in the garden...as long as the neighbours don't hear"

well I do now lol.

By *uicylucy76Woman  over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

Pictures sat on toilets :/

"

One of the older definitions is the masses yes. My statement was the literal meaning of the word. It can be used descriptively in many ways but I'm very supprised someone would use the word vulgar to discribe swinging. It's very pretentious."

The only objective meaning of a word is the one what the majority of society agrees with.

If you're after subjective meanings then I don't have any. Vulgar means nothing to me, so I chose the objective meaning, which also means nothing because everyone has their own opinion. Well, was enjoying having my head taxed for a while, not had any interesting philosophical discussion since I've had to use my phone and can't load any other discussion forums.

» Add a new message to this topic