We were all there once guys!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We were all there once guys!! "

I agree but I think we too like it like ducks to water not everyone is the same

"We were all there once guys!! "

we have to start somewhere lol...it's the getting not to be a newbie thats hard lol

When is a newbie classed as one no more?? After their first meet? A month on line? A forum guru? Some couples still state they are newbies after a year as they have only had a couple of meets

are they? you must mean the men lol.

"are they? you must mean the men lol."

Nah I've spoken to a few couples who state they are newbies to swinging and say they are not 'harden swingers' even though they may have had the profile over a year.. the men; that's only because they can't get meets.. Not chose not to

"We were all there once guys!!

we have to start somewhere lol...it's the getting not to be a newbie thats hard lol "

I find the best way to learn is to make mistakes. And lots of newbies do on here (myself included!)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm a milk bottle person!

Part of the problem is the ratio of men to women, so with so many men on this site women would rather communicate/meet with men who have verifications, so getting the first few is a bloody nightmare... Lol, just my opinion as I am still waiting for my first after a year....pmsl!

"are they? you must mean the men lol.

Nah I've spoken to a few couples who state they are newbies to swinging and say they are not 'harden swingers' even though they may have had the profile over a year.. the men; that's only because they can't get meets.. Not chose not to "

Ah yes and good point there as well

"Part of the problem is the ratio of men to women, so with so many men on this site women would rather communicate/meet with men who have verifications, so getting the first few is a bloody nightmare... Lol, just my opinion as I am still waiting for my first after a year....pmsl!"

Really? So would you still class yourself as a newbie? After how many verified meets would it be wrong to class yourself as a newbie.

Am I still a newbie?

I've met lovely girls that were new to the site, it's the newbies that keep it all exciting

"Part of the problem is the ratio of men to women, so with so many men on this site women would rather communicate/meet with men who have verifications, so getting the first few is a bloody nightmare... Lol, just my opinion as I am still waiting for my first after a year....pmsl!

Really? So would you still class yourself as a newbie? After how many verified meets would it be wrong to class yourself as a newbie.

Am I still a newbie?"

I would say in terms of meets yes, but in terms of being a member or having my profile verified then no I guess bwtfdik

I now won't meet new couples after a few bad experiences. Much prefer those time served

"I now won't meet new couples after a few bad experiences. Much prefer those time served "

I can see where you're coming from Debs, but makes it very hard to become time served lol

"I now won't meet new couples after a few bad experiences. Much prefer those time served

I can see where you're coming from Debs, but makes it very hard to become time served lol "

That's true and I don't have an answer I'm afraid. Clubs and socials I guess would be the best route?

"I now won't meet new couples after a few bad experiences. Much prefer those time served

I can see where you're coming from Debs, but makes it very hard to become time served lol

That's true and I don't have an answer I'm afraid. Clubs and socials I guess would be the best route?"

Yes...not easy...but then nothing worthwhile ever is

By *renchDeliceMan  over a year ago

Consett

That's true and I don't have an answer I'm afraid. Clubs and socials I guess would be the best route?

Yes...not easy...but then nothing worthwhile ever is "

Amen to that! lol

» Add a new message to this topic