FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tip for guys messaging couples

Tip for guys messaging couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampopotwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

southampton

You'd think it would be obvious but guys, sending a message to a couple that reads like it's only to the female (even if it is complementary) probably isn't the best way to get their interest.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndymanchester1Man  over a year ago

salford

As I enjoy meeting bi cpls I tend to make suggestive /complementary comments to both lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You'd think it would be obvious but guys, sending a message to a couple that reads like it's only to the female (even if it is complementary) probably isn't the best way to get their interest. "

With the greatest respect - that's probably down to your pictures. Lots of Mrs having a wild time, just one of Mr looking not best pleased

By *ampopotwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

southampton

"With the greatest respect - that's probably down to your pictures. Lots of Mrs having a wild time, just one of Mr looking not best pleased "

He's in some others, you just can't see his face

lol and 90% of the time its the hubby that's replying I gues, very seldom the woman of a couple I think does it.

"You'd think it would be obvious but guys, sending a message to a couple that reads like it's only to the female (even if it is complementary) probably isn't the best way to get their interest.

With the greatest respect - that's probably down to your pictures. Lots of Mrs having a wild time, just one of Mr looking not best pleased "

Nothing to do with there pics as we get the same sort of messages which normally get some stupid comment back from me (jay) and we have pics of us both on.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

lots of women off couple profiles do respond especially when advertising for single guys

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

[Removed by poster at 21/10/14 21:46:37]

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"lol and 90% of the time its the hubby that's replying I gues, very seldom the woman of a couple I think does it."

Way out with that percentage, we both spend time on here and probably my wife does more of the messaging. We also both fine tune the profile and she handles the photo uploads.

"lol and 90% of the time its the hubby that's replying I gues, very seldom the woman of a couple I think does it."

You may find its us women who do all the replying and organising lol x

Good Girl answers all messages from men unless there asking me a question but i do vet the men and have the final say if we meet, she also answers most other messages.

"You'd think it would be obvious but guys, sending a message to a couple that reads like it's only to the female (even if it is complementary) probably isn't the best way to get their interest.

With the greatest respect - that's probably down to your pictures. Lots of Mrs having a wild time, just one of Mr looking not best pleased

Nothing to do with there pics as we get the same sort of messages which normally get some stupid comment back from me (jay) and we have pics of us both on. "

I see that - that's more like it - and you're both in extremely good shape!

With the greatest respect - that's probably down to your pictures. Lots of Mrs having a wild time, just one of Mr looking not best pleased "

Have to agree with this!

I agree with this, we're both on here but messages that are just aimed at me or gettin a quickie that instant are binned. We both reply but I have final say on who we choose.

» Add a new message to this topic