FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boob licking!!

Boob licking!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampleme OP   Man  over a year ago

Washington

I love it when a lady licks and sucks her own nipples.. So sexy.... Maybe that's why I love big breasts!!!

Can any of you gorgeous ladies make yourself cum by sucking your own nipples?? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love it when a lady licks and sucks her own nipples.. So sexy.... Maybe that's why I love big breasts!!!

Can any of you gorgeous ladies make yourself cum by sucking your own nipples?? x"

Although my breasts are quite large I cannot get my mouth anywhere near my nipples because my breasts aren't dangly empty sack type affairs. They are full of breast tissue and consequently don't bend in the middle

"I love it when a lady licks and sucks her own nipples.. So sexy.... Maybe that's why I love big breasts!!!

Can any of you gorgeous ladies make yourself cum by sucking your own nipples?? x

Although my breasts are quite large I cannot get my mouth anywhere near my nipples because my breasts aren't dangly empty sack type affairs. They are full of breast tissue and consequently don't bend in the middle "

I'll suck them for you x

I can lick and suck mine but doesn't do anything for me prefer someone else doing it

Can any of you gorgeous ladies make yourself cum by sucking your own nipples?? x"

I have

Sarah x

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

"I can lick and suck mine but doesn't do anything for me prefer someone else doing it "

I can't reach my nipples

I don't know if I can but I don't want to either.

It is quite sexy but I'd still rather do it for her

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Why would I want to suck my own when I have a lover who can do it for me and so much more

Although my breasts are quite large I cannot get my mouth anywhere near my nipples because my breasts aren't dangly empty sack type affairs. They are full of breast tissue and consequently don't bend in the middle "

Wow...you put that so eloquently.

» Add a new message to this topic