FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > soft swinging

soft swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eminiman61 OP   Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Me and my gf of around 3 years would love to try it. Well I'd like more but she says she'll get jealous seeing me with another woman. Although it's ok for her to have more than one cock

Where's best place to try this, I'm thinking a club

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

clubs could be your best bet, but make sure you guys are happy with your own boundaries before you take the plunge!

its in yours and your prespective play partners interest to make sure you guys are all happy, theres nothing worse than couples falling out at clubs due to mixed messages ect

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

I think you also need to let people know what you like and don't like. If it's in your profile and messages that's OK. We've never just started talking to a couple in a club intending to play for them to tell us they wanted sort swap only but we probably wouldn't mind. We have had prearranged meets like that and if kissing and oral are allowable it can be really good. Him.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

You've got meets 2 years ago, show your gf the profile and she may well get over her jealousy.

Sit down and discuss what works for both of you... and take it from there.

"Me and my gf of around 3 years would love to try it. Well I'd like more but she says she'll get jealous seeing me with another woman. Although it's ok for her to have more than one cock

Where's best place to try this, I'm thinking a club "

We're the same. Mrs and I enjoy her being with other men but she doesnt want me to swing with other women. There's a few the same in the wonderful world of Fab.

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

i had a bad experience with soft swap years ago ,you have to be very careful that your boundaries are not crossed last minute as in my case ,met this cpl who only wanted soft swap we met for a drink went back to theirs me and the guy in the living room ,ex and lady bedroom only the guy fucked me ,we went to check what others were doing so he turns to me and said she will let him fuck her ,so we went back to the living room fucked again then checked on others ,guy says to me not to tell my ex we had fucked ,so i didnt ,only the lady not let my ex fuck her and when he found out the next day i had he went nuts ,held it against me for years saying as i had lied about that must have lied about other stuff

"Me and my gf of around 3 years would love to try it. Well I'd like more but she says she'll get jealous seeing me with another woman. Although it's ok for her to have more than one cock

At a club but I would get the jealousy thing sorted first.

We're the same. Mrs and I enjoy her being with other men but she doesnt want me to swing with other women. There's a few the same in the wonderful world of Fab. "

were the same I love to see mildred with other guys but she don't want another woman to touch me or me her

mansfield

Thanks for all your replies.... She's NOT on here although she has been. i just think what's good for the gander good for the goose.

I've had lots of meets, but not off fab...... As most of you know it's pretty hard for single guys.... I've had lots of offers but most have been time wasters. I've also been in a few relationships, and I don't cheat, so I've just been on fab checking out forums etc.

Keep the info coming guys

mansfield

[Removed by poster at 20/10/14 21:00:15]

I'm in the same boat. Now I just love watching her take on lots of guys at the same time.

Finishing with her face covered then take her and fuck her some more.

We're the same. Mrs and I enjoy her being with other men but she doesnt want me to swing with other women. There's a few the same in the wonderful world of Fab. "

Yup us too!!

mansfield

Maybe we should get together

"Maybe we should get together "

yep, you and your fem should get a couples profile

mansfield

I've mentioned this to her, maybe we will one day..... watch this space

We're the same. Mrs and I enjoy her being with other men but she doesnt want me to swing with other women. There's a few the same in the wonderful world of Fab.

Yup us too!!"

Me and my partner much the same. Started out with us both playing but it got a bit fraught and we decided that in future would be just me and him joining in when appropriate if the other guy is bi. Strangely I am not bothered at all if he plays with guys, I like it, nowt as queer as folks!

this isnt towards anyone, this is in general btw. So its alright for the fem to have some other mans cock in her pussy or mouh but its not alright for the guy to have some other womans titts an pussy?? Sorry but its got to be straight both ways surely? If she wont let you touch another woman but she wants other guys then whats the point in swinging?

"this isnt towards anyone, this is in general btw. So its alright for the fem to have some other mans cock in her pussy or mouh but its not alright for the guy to have some other womans titts an pussy?? Sorry but its got to be straight both ways surely? If she wont let you touch another woman but she wants other guys then whats the point in swinging?

"

I know it's each to their own but I just don't get it, and if people are insecure should they be swinging at all

"this isnt towards anyone, this is in general btw. So its alright for the fem to have some other mans cock in her pussy or mouh but its not alright for the guy to have some other womans titts an pussy?? Sorry but its got to be straight both ways surely? If she wont let you touch another woman but she wants other guys then whats the point in swinging?

I know it's each to their own but I just don't get it, and if people are insecure should they be swinging at all "

thats exactly what i was going to say.

i know its each to their own but thats abit ott. Would have to ask yourself why?

op, would your gf get jealous if she clicked on your little green arrow?

we. also swing this way we have had good an bad meet we know what e want an like and it works for us.

"

Surely its up to the people concerned how they swing and if they are happy with that then its no ones business but their own. Who is anyone to say exactly how someone else should conduct their sex life?

mansfield

"

My thoughts exactly. ... but we're all different. Maybe when I said gf..... that was a wrong description. .... We've known each other for 3 years ish but not ALWAYS together..... I almost got married to this other girl this year

Too many women not enough time

This gf I'm talking about, isn't on fab as far as I know.... I've said we should do a couples profile. .. but as I said "watch this space "

Surely its up to the people concerned how they swing and if they are happy with that then its no ones business but their own. Who is anyone to say exactly how someone else should conduct their sex life? "

your right, it is each to their own lol. but this is an open forum and and an open post so i just put my 2p in

if a guy is ok to watch his mrs with other guys but mrs isn't happy watching him with other women then that's up to them,

haha if your meaning us. weve only done it the once, was great fun lol. she has never said she wont allow it to be vice versa

» Add a new message to this topic