FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Secret fantasy

Secret fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i know everyone on here seems to be quite open, honest and very capable of articulating their sexual desires. But is there one fantasy you have ( and may have shared on here) that you wouldn't admit to your partner??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it wouldn't be much of a secret if we put it on here lol

Lol well not if your partners on here too no. But could this be a great way to spill the beans??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lol well not if your partners on here too no. But could this be a great way to spill the beans?? "

ha ha, there could be a problem in the delivery here? its a swingers site so there are lots of couples on here! we understand your op but think you need to be addressing the on here without partners knowledge crowd! im sure they will speak about their 'fantasies' away from their partners

"Lol well not if your partners on here too no. But could this be a great way to spill the beans??

ha ha, there could be a problem in the delivery here? its a swingers site so there are lots of couples on here! we understand your op but think you need to be addressing the on here without partners knowledge crowd! im sure they will speak about their 'fantasies' away from their partners "

Good point well made!! I hadn't considered that angle. I know that with any partner of mine although very open there are one or two things I choose not to open up about but would in this environment. Thanks for the heads up x

» Add a new message to this topic