FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples - do both or just one of you message ?

Couples - do both or just one of you message ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently a few couples have messaged me and I've started chatting. Then I've realised I sometimes don't know if I'm talking to the male or female half of the couple. Some sign off with a name or their message gives away which half it is. Others though, I have no clue.

Having never had a couples profile, I just wondered do you both message or does one half tend to be the main message sender ? I'm not sure I've explained what I mean - hopefully it makes sense !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Garry writes the messages but we both read and decide the input as a couple

In other words its a joint effort

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the mrs does as i never go on the cpl one

Yeah strange I had a guy trying to fit me up with another women not his partner on the profile but nothing came of it

It is mostly me that messages and posts in forums and I usually sign off with my name to show this. Hubby does message sometimes too though but we try to make it obvious which one of us it is. Both read all mails or discuss what we are messaging too. Hope this helps. Belle. Xxx

whatever one is on here at the time the messages arrive will reply to mails nick will normally say its him

We both tend to do the lot but more often the male, especially in forums as I'm gobby lol!!!! Vera tends to sign of with a kiss, tho not if she doesn't like you

both of us and we state which one of us is messaging.

Saint

ginger works a lot so tends to be me answering mail. She does have a look and a perv and makes the final decision though on whether we would meet that person(s).

We both message and reply and both have the log in so can pop in and out to look around.

What we have a laugh at, is the single guys, who for some reason assume that it will be jasmine that's always on.

So you get the "looking hot babe, love the pics"

Which I reply: cheers mate but I'm not bi!

Really confuses them! Lol

If it's someone we know or in response to a forum post we tend to sign our names.

If it's replying to a message then we write them as us and give no indication which of us is writing because it's amazing how the conversation can change direction when someone discovers it is crystal and not me. And if we are being apptiached as a couple we reply as one

"We both message and reply and both have the log in so can pop in and out to look around.

What we have a laugh at, is the single guys, who for some reason assume that it will be jasmine that's always on.

Really confuses them! Lol "

Or when they say where are you? I'll reply (the male) I'm at work why you gonna bring me a brew? They don't get irony at all

We had another one, he messaged generically and I was thinking he seemed fairly decent.

He then asked if it was jasmine and I said no it was Jason.

So he then sent his mobile number and said to get Jasmine to give him a shout when she was on.

Cheeky twat lol

I have a similar situation with a couple I'm chatting to at the moment. The only difference is that they are not in the same physical location (which I wasn't aware could happen on here) and both "talk" at the same time. Very confusing !!!

Its always me the female who writes messages and runs the profile

My OH only comes on to have a nose every once in a while

I tend to know who im chatting to most of the time,and the couples i dont realy know are normaly kind enough to let me know who im talking too,but i allways address my chat to both as i matter of respect

We both do it equally

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Mr, forums

Mr 85% messages Mrs 15%

Mr 40% chat Mrs 60%

Day times fem normally evenings and late male

"We both message and reply and both have the log in so can pop in and out to look around.

Really confuses them! Lol "

We often get that, they assume it's Shaz that's on so when a compliment, I always say thanks and what do you think to the missus lol

"I tend to know who im chatting to most of the time,and the couples i dont realy know are normaly kind enough to let me know who im talking too,but i allways address my chat to both as i matter of respect "

We both message. But its usually me (her) in the forums

Mostly just sexybum (me) that answers but we both read and discuss them xx

Generally always Jane on the forum but messages could be either of us. We always leave them for the other to see the thread though. We don't do the kind of messaging where it should matter which one of us it is...

We both mail (on our couple profile). We sign off with both names, the first name is who is mailing at that time. eg Scarlet & Him. x

I usually ask which person I'm speaking to when mailing couples.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

General messages from those we already know or about forum posts, I (Mrs) will normally reply to. They are usually then left for Mr B to read if we wants too.

Messages to new contacts will always be answered when both of us have read them and decided how we are going to respond. If we are messaging a couple then we direct it to both.

By *unfunandmorefun77Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"Recently a few couples have messaged me and I've started chatting. Then I've realised I sometimes don't know if I'm talking to the male or female half of the couple. Some sign off with a name or their message gives away which half it is. Others though, I have no clue.

I (fem) am the only one who replies which I say on my info but I always sign my initial (E) just to remind people x

Having never had a couples profile, I just wondered do you both message or does one half tend to be the main message sender ? I'm not sure I've explained what I mean - hopefully it makes sense ! "

Both of us message separately, Mark more so than me when we're apart. I use the forums more. We always sign off M or K to avoid confusion.

I, R (Mrs Naughty) tend to do the chatting and typing. Mr Naughty (A) gets writers block when faced with a keyboard and a screen.

But we both read messages, decide on message content and such.

xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's always me in the forum (fem) but A always reads and tells me when I need to step away

Messages are typed by me but always a joint effort. This can lead to potential meets being called off due to responses addressed just to me.

"It's always me in the forum (fem) but A always reads and tells me when I need to step away

Messages are typed by me but always a joint effort. This can lead to potential meets being called off due to responses addressed just to me.

"

Depends on what the mail is about. Sometimes it's just a bit of banter so it's ok just one person chatting to the other. If it's sex chat kind of thing or implying only one of us matters, then we stop mailing. Or rather I stop mailing. He's nicer than me.

I (Mr) never usually reply to a message directed at Mrs. I've chatted to a couple of people, but it's not really me involved in the swinging at the moment so I'm usually just lurking... Or perving.

"Recently a few couples have messaged me and I've started chatting. Then I've realised I sometimes don't know if I'm talking to the male or female half of the couple. Some sign off with a name or their message gives away which half it is. Others though, I have no clue.

Having never had a couples profile, I just wondered do you both message or does one half tend to be the main message sender ? I'm not sure I've explained what I mean - hopefully it makes sense ! "

Both, but one cross checks with the other about profiles messaged or contacts made. But I guess it can be confusing if one expresses an interest and the other is more reserved.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Male mostly types, reads as its on his phone, tells wiggles if intresting pm, couples.

Both read message before sent so have agreed on response.

When I had a couples profile we used to both respond but mainly the male half. Now when I chat with couples I tend to ask who I'm talking to

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

She usually writes messages although i do read them all.

I use the profile for forums and to put people in hotlist who I think she may like so she can have a perv and decide

My hubby rarely messages or uses the forums but when he does he clearly states that it is him.

I ( harlot) tend to do most of the posting and messaging on here via this profile and the mr has his own couples profile he uses. We both use our own couples profile to browse and chat to who we want without clogging up each other's feeds n what not, then if for example I find someone I think if like to play with I show him the profile and messages and he gets involved from then on. It's kind of funny tho as to us asking each other if we've seen anything we like today on fab is as normal as asking how was your day lol it's usually our dinner conversation lol x

I (Mrs) tend to do the messaging, however Mr always reads them and all decisions are made between us

We both read/send messages and both come into forums.I (fem) probably come on more tho .

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We both have access.

Lucy tends to reply to messages, I post in forums to try drum up a bit of interest haha

» Add a new message to this topic