FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples...

Couples...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I still would love to meet a couple but why is it so hard to find one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

This post is almost as long as your profile, tells other members absolutely nothing about you.......does it not surprise you that they don't want to meet you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/14 06:50:03]

A lot of couples want either a bi women or a couple. Not many are looking for a single guy. Those who are have an abundance to pick from, a lot will want a bi guy to play with both of them, that discounts you. The ones who want a straight guy will want one whose profile stands out. Sorry but yours doesnt

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"A lot of couples want either a bi women or a couple. Not many are looking for a single guy. Those who are have an abundance to pick from, a lot will want a bi guy to play with both of them, that discounts you. The ones who want a straight guy will want one whose profile stands out. Sorry but yours doesnt "

He might be in luck with a couple who like bi guys, as we all know straight on a mans profile means nothing on here

That exclusive couple are out there....you've just not clicked with them yet.

But boy when you do it can be mind blowing for all....

I wish I could show you some of the shite messages we get off single guys! Then you'd understand why we generally can't be arsed

"A lot of couples want either a bi women or a couple. Not many are looking for a single guy. Those who are have an abundance to pick from, a lot will want a bi guy to play with both of them, that discounts you. The ones who want a straight guy will want one whose profile stands out. Sorry but yours doesnt

He might be in luck with a couple who like bi guys, as we all know straight on a mans profile means nothing on here "

Thats true lol

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Asthetically we would meet you

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Be proactive.

Don't sit back and wait - send a few messages looking to meet for a drink/coffee - it's what many couples will want to do when looking to meet single guys.

Expecting (and I'm not suggesting you are) an invite to play straight away may result in a long wait.

You have a common interest (body art) with many on here - use that as an ice breaker and conversation point.

It may not get you meets but it will likely get you conversations that are useful in terms of 'networking'.

That's way more advice than I usually give - but good luck.

A

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Be proactive.

Don't sit back and wait - send a few messages looking to meet for a drink/coffee - it's what many couples will want to do when looking to meet single guys.

Expecting (and I'm not suggesting you are) an invite to play straight away may result in a long wait.

You have a common interest (body art) with many on here - use that as an ice breaker and conversation point.

It may not get you meets but it will likely get you conversations that are useful in terms of 'networking'.

That's way more advice than I usually give - but good luck.

A"

Cheers mate appriciate it.

» Add a new message to this topic