FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > MFM

MFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edonisticbikerUK OP   Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Hey every one im just getting into the scene looking to have my first MFM Im abit timid so any tips or advise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hey every one im just getting into the scene looking to have my first MFM Im abit timid so any tips or advise?"
Yes you need another male and a female

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey every one im just getting into the scene looking to have my first MFM Im abit timid so any tips or advise? Yes you need another male and a female "

good advice lol

Wellingborough

Id never of guessed

Turn up, expect nothing, be yourself and ultimately respectful!

Do not pester

Good luck

Wellingborough

when your start playing what is pestering how do you know if your moving along to fast or slow, well tell you what the thing im most concerned about is how do I know im not spending to much time in one place stopping the husband doing something he wants to do?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"when your start playing what is pestering how do you know if your moving along to fast or slow, well tell you what the thing im most concerned about is how do I know im not spending to much time in one place stopping the husband doing something he wants to do? "

Go to a Club first and get into the groove.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"when your start playing what is pestering how do you know if your moving along to fast or slow, well tell you what the thing im most concerned about is how do I know im not spending to much time in one place stopping the husband doing something he wants to do? "

It must be nerve racking for the male joining in.

My advice would be to speak to the couple to talk about what you all want out of it and what or if there are any boundaries.

All of us are different so there wont be any definitive answer, but I am sure like our MFM's, once you get into the moment it all becomes more relaxed and I am sure if the meet is not a short meet then you will all get to swop round at some point

Rescpect, communication and the ability to read the moment are key.

Wellingborough

I do go to clubs I'm fine MF meets.

"My advice would be to speak to the couple to talk about what you all want out of it and what or if there are any boundaries."

That something I'v never grasped how do you work that in to natural flowing conversation.

Like I say I'm just holding up the husband I think I would feel so much more at ease if all three of hadn't met before.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

With us it seems to flow quite naturally. I find your emphasis on the two men quite telling the woman isn't laying there waiting for the men to do their stuff.....she will probably be the one who directs a little.

Whatever the best thing is to.discuss with the couple first and always remember that it's a threeway thing and you have equal say.

"when your start playing what is pestering how do you know if your moving along to fast or slow, well tell you what the thing im most concerned about is how do I know im not spending to much time in one place stopping the husband doing something he wants to do?

With us it seems to flow quite naturally. I find your emphasis on the two men quite telling the woman isn't laying there waiting for the men to do their stuff.....she will probably be the one who directs a little.

Whatever the best thing is to.discuss with the couple first and always remember that it's a threeway thing and you have equal say."

Lots of great advice above.....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I do go to clubs I'm fine MF meets.

My advice would be to speak to the couple to talk about what you all want out of it and what or if there are any boundaries.

That something I'v never grasped how do you work that in to natural flowing conversation.

Like I say I'm just holding up the husband I think I would feel so much more at ease if all three of hadn't met before."

We normally bring it up when chatting , I am guessing most people do at some point in the conversation before meeting.

I wouldn't worry too much as any decent couple will try and make your feel comfortable and hopefully you will find a couple who you will feel comfortable with before you even get down to meeting.

» Add a new message to this topic