FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Who decided...

Who decided...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *razedcat OP   Man  over a year ago

London / Herts

That it was far more acceptable for woman to receive anal stimulation than men?

This sorta follows on from the pegging thread, but I was hoping to get some opinions about this particular phenomenon. And when I say "anal stimulation", I mean anything except actual anal sex, because the obvious answer to my question would be "because it's associated with being bi/gay".

But strictly speaking, neither sex is supposed to take it in the butt that's not that hole's real purpose! So who decided anal play was mostly for women and gay guys, and straight guys getting their butts played with is something quite out there and kinky? Any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess because any anal stimulation means insertion and women are the ones who have things inserted while guys do the inserting sounds very black and white but I think that is the simplest answer.

Used to be illegal for married couples to have anal but rape in marraige was fine so probably something to with that?

Like it didn't matter, legally, what you did to a woman because she was your property, whereas if you fucked a guy in the bum then you could end up in prison.

Women get all the shit jobs

Who decided? Men I expect.

"Who decided? Men I expect. "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"THEY" decided. The ubiquitous "THEY" that impose all sorts of daft rules that keep us from enjoying ourselves fully if we let them

Maybe it's more acceptable, but I just wish that it were easier to get it.....

"That it was far more acceptable for woman to receive anal stimulation than men?

This sorta follows on from the pegging thread, but I was hoping to get some opinions about this particular phenomenon. And when I say "anal stimulation", I mean anything except actual anal sex, because the obvious answer to my question would be "because it's associated with being bi/gay".

But strictly speaking, neither sex is supposed to take it in the butt that's not that hole's real purpose! So who decided anal play was mostly for women and gay guys, and straight guys getting their butts played with is something quite out there and kinky? Any thoughts? "

I find it more acceptable for a guy to be being anally pleasured (other than rimming) rather than a woman, especially when it comes to full blown anal sex. I wouldn't say it was gay at all and finding straight guys comfortable enough with their sexuality to admit to wanting their arse fucked or whatever is refreshing. I do genuinely feel sorry for anyone who isn't able to be honest and open about the things they love and hate in bed x

» Add a new message to this topic