FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Body....

Body....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When all is said and done, does it all come down to someone's body in the end. Given that this is a sex site, and we all know why we're here, is it the prospective 'conquests' body that closes the deal? If you were speaking to the loveliest person in the world, but they didn't attract you physically, would you? Of course it's nice when it all falls into place and lovely people are gorgeous too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Who knows why we find certain people attractive but not others, sometimes people who we don't consider our type become attractive to us over time if the personality is right. Personally I wouldn't have sex with anyone that didn't appeal to me in any way at all, that's not really what I am about

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to find someones face attractive and personality, their body I couldn't actually give too hoots.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oo good one.

I absolutely have to fancy a person physically but if I don't like them it isn't going to happen no matter how much I fancy them, so yep, it does come down to the body in the end.

Probably. If I connected with them emotionally (and found them emotionally attractive) and they were clean (of course) then I probably would

It's facial attractiveness for both of us, body less so although we both tend to go for the bigger ladies naturally

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

initially yes ..visual attractions from profiles hook me ..that said we did meet a guy once who was way off the spectrum of my 'norm' and boy !! what a

cracking night it was !

Many women don't like muscle guys as they think we look after ourselves more lol

Whole package for me, I have spoken to many guys on here who have been lovely but wouldn't play with them because I just don't physically find them attractive, aand visa versa I have had messages with guys who make me think 'WOW' but after speaking wouldn't meet them as I didn't find them mentally attractive, a good body isn't the be all and end all but it sparks the interest, but just incidentally I prefer a nice face to a good body

"Many women don't like muscle guys as they think we look after ourselves more lol "

more than what?

"Many women don't like muscle guys as they think we look after ourselves more lol

more than what?"

more than what the average joe has you know.

"Oo good one.

I absolutely have to fancy a person physically but if I don't like them it isn't going to happen no matter how much I fancy them, so yep, it does come down to the body in the end.

"

Perfect

"Many women don't like muscle guys as they think we look after ourselves more lol

more than what?more than what the average joe has you know."

i done really buy that, it's a sex site I'm going to met someone for a night tops what does it matter if he looks after himself more than average Joe I'm leaving when I've had my shag

more than what?more than what the average joe has you know.

i done really buy that, it's a sex site I'm going to met someone for a night tops what does it matter if he looks after himself more than average Joe I'm leaving when I've had my shag "

totally agree

more than what?more than what the average joe has you know.

i done really buy that, it's a sex site I'm going to met someone for a night tops what does it matter if he looks after himself more than average Joe I'm leaving when I've had my shag "

You are right there and good point as well you put there

bristol

i think what he actually meant was he looks after his body more than us women do but when you put him on the spot he backed down ...i could be wrong !

I'm afraid it has to be everything these days - miss fussy knickers here. If I'm not physically attracted its a no, if they have no personality or sense of fun no and they must have a cheeky smile & eyes for me too - not asking for the world am I??

"i think what he actually meant was he looks after his body more than us women do but when you put him on the spot he backed down ...i could be wrong !"
And yes you was wrong there. I meant what I typed first lol.

"i think what he actually meant was he looks after his body more than us women do but when you put him on the spot he backed down ...i could be wrong !And yes you was wrong there. I meant what I typed first lol."

I though you ment women think your self obsessed and think you spend more time looking at yourself than focusing on them, I did check first though

"i think what he actually meant was he looks after his body more than us women do but when you put him on the spot he backed down ...i could be wrong !And yes you was wrong there. I meant what I typed first lol.

I though you ment women think your self obsessed and think you spend more time looking at yourself than focusing on them, I did check first though "

I meant that in general what they think of muscle guys you know and yes that we spend more time in the gym, well not focus more, but instead the woman WOULD think we did focus on ourselves more than her lol.

"i think what he actually meant was he looks after his body more than us women do but when you put him on the spot he backed down ...i could be wrong !And yes you was wrong there. I meant what I typed first lol.

I though you ment women think your self obsessed and think you spend more time looking at yourself than focusing on them, I did check first though

I meant that in general what they think of muscle guys you know and yes that we spend more time in the gym, well not focus more, but instead the woman WOULD think we did focus on ourselves more than her lol."

Don't agree I personally just think that's your interpretation of what women think, there are many women on here who like gym fit guys

"When all is said and done, does it all come down to someone's body in the end. Given that this is a sex site, and we all know why we're here, is it the prospective 'conquests' body that closes the deal? If you were speaking to the loveliest person in the world, but they didn't attract you physically, would you? Of course it's nice when it all falls into place and lovely people are gorgeous too "

Couldn't give two hoots about someone's body. I need their face to be attractive. No good if they have the body of a Roman gladiator and a face like a robbers dog!

I meant that in general what they think of muscle guys you know and yes that we spend more time in the gym, well not focus more, but instead the woman WOULD think we did focus on ourselves more than her lol.

Don't agree I personally just think that's your interpretation of what women think, there are many women on here who like gym fit guys "

Yes think you are right there to and its more my interpretation of it.

"Many women don't like muscle guys as they think we look after ourselves more lol "

I suppose some women would. Personally I don't like that look. I find muscles very scary.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"I'm afraid it has to be everything these days - miss fussy knickers here. If I'm not physically attracted its a no, if they have no personality or sense of fun no and they must have a cheeky smile & eyes for me too - not asking for the world am I?? "

But looking at you, you can afford to push the envelope a little. The world would probably come to you anyway.

I know I would

"When all is said and done, does it all come down to someone's body in the end. Given that this is a sex site, and we all know why we're here, is it the prospective 'conquests' body that closes the deal? If you were speaking to the loveliest person in the world, but they didn't attract you physically, would you? Of course it's nice when it all falls into place and lovely people are gorgeous too

Couldn't give two hoots about someone's body. I need their face to be attractive. No good if they have the body of a Roman gladiator and a face like a robbers dog! "

Talking about faces, your second pic has to be the sexiest pic of a face anywhere on this site.

That is a look of pure bliss, wondering just what was happening to give you that look?

BSE

I suppose some women would. Personally I don't like that look. I find muscles very scary. "

Is that linked to you projecting negative experiences from your work with troubled ladies.?

bristol

certain men smack of 'self obsessed'

..ive never found it an appealling quality

"When all is said and done, does it all come down to someone's body in the end. Given that this is a sex site, and we all know why we're here, is it the prospective 'conquests' body that closes the deal? If you were speaking to the loveliest person in the world, but they didn't attract you physically, would you? Of course it's nice when it all falls into place and lovely people are gorgeous too

Couldn't give two hoots about someone's body. I need their face to be attractive. No good if they have the body of a Roman gladiator and a face like a robbers dog!

Talking about faces, your second pic has to be the sexiest pic of a face anywhere on this site.

That is a look of pure bliss, wondering just what was happening to give you that look? "

Ha ha thanks.. A bit of tradesman entrance loving and he said he had to have a picture of my face.

That is a look of pure bliss, wondering just what was happening to give you that look?

Ha ha thanks.. A bit of tradesman entrance loving and he said he had to have a picture of my face. "

OMG and a gorgeous face, you are the perfect woman x

"When all is said and done, does it all come down to someone's body in the end. Given that this is a sex site, and we all know why we're here, is it the prospective 'conquests' body that closes the deal? If you were speaking to the loveliest person in the world, but they didn't attract ww you physically, would you? Of course it's nice when it all falls into place and lovely people are gorgeous too

Ha ha thanks.. A bit of tradesman entrance loving and he said he had to have a picture of my face.

OMG and a gorgeous face, you are the perfect woman x"

Far far from it but thank you

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Whole package for me, I have spoken to many guys on here who have been lovely but wouldn't play with them because I just don't physically find them attractive, aand visa versa I have had messages with guys who make me think 'WOW' but after speaking wouldn't meet them as I didn't find them mentally attractive, a good body isn't the be all and end all but it sparks the interest, but just incidentally I prefer a nice face to a good body"

Completely agree with this.

"Whole package for me, I have spoken to many guys on here who have been lovely but wouldn't play with them because I just don't physically find them attractive, aand visa versa I have had messages with guys who make me think 'WOW' but after speaking wouldn't meet them as I didn't find them mentally attractive, a good body isn't the be all and end all but it sparks the interest, but just incidentally I prefer a nice face to a good body

Completely agree with this."

not often i say this but you are stunning hun

him

"When all is said and done, does it all come down to someone's body in the end. Given that this is a sex site, and we all know why we're here, is it the prospective 'conquests' body that closes the deal? If you were speaking to the loveliest person in the world, but they didn't attract ww you physically, would you? Of course it's nice when it all falls into place and lovely people are gorgeous too

OMG and a gorgeous face, you are the perfect woman x

Far far from it but thank you "

You are most welcome x

Liverpool

"Whole package for me, I have spoken to many guys on here who have been lovely but wouldn't play with them because I just don't physically find them attractive, aand visa versa I have had messages with guys who make me think 'WOW' but after speaking wouldn't meet them as I didn't find them mentally attractive, a good body isn't the be all and end all but it sparks the interest, but just incidentally I prefer a nice face to a good body

Completely agree with this.

not often i say this but you are stunning hun

him"

Not sure if you meant me?

yes i did lol

Liverpool

"yes i did lol

"

Oh - thanks sweetie xxx

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

Coming from a single guy with no veris my views might seem to lack foundation, but I have some experience to comment.

And I think it's something of a balance. Sure, someone can be such a pleasant person, but if they're just not appealing to you physically it won't quite work when you play. Conversely, a super hot person with a rotten attitude is (generally!) not going to turn you on either.

Personally, I have quite a lot of flexibility. If I really get on with someone, their physical attributes tend to mean less to me.

[Removed by poster at 20/10/14 00:37:36]

"Coming from a single guy with no veris my views might seem to lack foundation, but I have some experience to comment.

And I think it's something of a balance. Sure, someone can be such a pleasant person, but if they're just not appealing to you physically it won't quite work when you play. Conversely, a super hot person with a rotten attitude is (generally!) not going to turn you on either.

Personally, I have quite a lot of flexibility. If I really get on with someone, their physical attributes tend to mean less to me."

Yes as my views comes from outside fabswingers.. lol many think just cos u don't have a veri, you don't meet women in real world

"yes i did lol

Oh - thanks sweetie xxx"

You have a fantastic profile and so statuesque, stunning x

"I'm afraid it has to be everything these days - miss fussy knickers here. If I'm not physically attracted its a no, if they have no personality or sense of fun no and they must have a cheeky smile & eyes for me too - not a sking for the world am I?? "

Yep me too, got to say, most on here are lovely people

if it all came down to how someones body looked i'd never get meets thankfully some people like me and think i'm fun,I've never met anyone just how they look its how they talk to me and treat me as a person too

i wouldnt get busy with someone i had no attraction to in either department

id take a hot bod and an avg face over a hot face and an avg bod though. can have more fun with thr bod

"i wouldnt get busy with someone i had no attraction to in either department

id take a hot bod and an avg face over a hot face and an avg bod though. can have more fun with thr bod "

I'd sooner go for the hot face, I love eye contact and watching facial expressions so looking at a face i fancy helps I think so long as someone isn't obese they are as able to do things as the next person, that's just my experience though

Yes! 100% also if they smoke I immediately think they are gonna have bad teeth and smell, so those two things make or break it.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Both ears must be within a 2 degree horizontal line.

Beyond that I'm pretty flexible.

For me, it's faces I think. And personality. Body is an optional extra, but a very nice one. I could see someone's photo and not think much of them but in person they could be gorgeous because of their smile and mannerisms and even accent.

Honestly I walked past a guy in the street the other day and he had the sexiest smile and laugh (he was talking on his phone) but if I'd seen a photo on here of him I probably would have said no?

Again, a guy can look amazing in a photo and in real life be a complete let down in terms of how they smile and speak.

And other guys have stunning, beautiful faces and bodies but the personality of a brick. So I won't even get as far as a meet as I'm sure we'll just annoy the crap out of each other.

So I find it hard sometimes to make a decision about guys.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Body first, but ability to make wiggles laugh goes far further in a club.

For me it's personality that's important. If we can make each other laugh; then the spark of attraction usually follows.

"I have to find someones face attractive and personality, their body I couldn't actually give too hoots."

I can confirm this to be true lol

Ive got a cracking 6 pack but sometimes does me no favours

"I have to find someones face attractive and personality, their body I couldn't actually give too hoots.

I can confirm this to be true lol"

Hahah lou lou you know me

"I'm afraid it has to be everything these days - miss fussy knickers here. If I'm not physically attracted its a no, if they have no personality or sense of fun no and they must have a cheeky smile & eyes for me too - not asking for the world am I?? "

Same here. I don't play if there's no spark.

"For me, it's faces I think. And personality. Body is an optional extra, but a very nice one. I could see someone's photo and not think much of them but in person they could be gorgeous because of their smile and mannerisms and even accent.

Honestly I walked past a guy in the street the other day and he had the sexiest smile and laugh (he was talking on his phone) but if I'd seen a photo on here of him I probably would have said no?

Again, a guy can look amazing in a photo and in real life be a complete let down in terms of how they smile and speak.

And other guys have stunning, beautiful faces and bodies but the personality of a brick. So I won't even get as far as a meet as I'm sure we'll just annoy the crap out of each other.

So I find it hard sometimes to make a decision about guys."

Agree about photo's, you can't really tell till you meet.

It doesn't matter what shape the body is, if I'm not physically attracted to the face it'll never happen

BSE

I have found pics on here to be misleading anyway. I used to go for body, personality, face.

Now it is more personality and the rest is a bonus. Talking on here has made me reassess my attractions and the importance of being good looking

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I do have to like the body, I'm quite fussy there and easy to put off initially I confess. I have to find the face at least pleasant, though I know personality can trump everything in the end, it's happened before.

Don't think I have a type, I like big girls shinny girls etc, but I still find some women's bodies attractive and not others. Confuses the shit out of me but just cant explain.

[Removed by poster at 21/10/14 17:35:31]

lol check out my new 6pack pic, its a show stopper

» Add a new message to this topic