FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > life style

life style

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooney OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

When mixing with your non swinging friends what do you think they would think if they knew what you got up too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

A few of our friends know that we are swingers and are interested for the most part

By *ooney OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

"A few of our friends know that we are swingers and are interested for the most part "

Most of your friends would view it worse than adultery

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

curious and when i told them made their own account on here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are well jealous

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I think mine would be shocked and disgusted. That's why we keep our vanilla and swinging lives very much apart.

Not sure to be fair almost told my best pal sat am, she asked Paul where we had been out fri night and Paul replied darleston. You could see her mind ticking over but she never said anything nor did we.

Have you asked my friends what they think? They certainly haven't told me they think it worse than adultery

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My friends would think it was very odd, probably disgusting but since its none of their business I don't tell them

lol think everyone knows we do

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"When mixing with your non swinging friends what do you think they would think if they knew what you got up too.

"

My non - swinging friends know. It's not an issue.

My good friends, close family & kids know. No point keeping things hidden. Unfortunately I have to be discreet for work, but that's it. Face it one look in my house & wardrobe & well...

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was discussing this with someone recently. 3 people know I do n they're un phased but they're v open minded themselves. The rest not even all of them know I'm bi yet (some of my dearest friends I have shared flats n even hotel rooms with n think they'd be a bit freaked out). And a few of them would defo disapprove. Most would be shocked as they know me as someone conservative sexually speaking but people change.

All of my friends know and parents as well, we swedes are very open about what we do sexually

Don't think we've got any non swinging friends. As with any real friends somehow it ends up in some form of sexual interaction as after all you tend to make friends with those of similar tastes and interests. Aquaintances and mates is a different matter.

"A few of our friends know that we are swingers and are interested for the most part

Most of your friends would view it worse than adultery "

This. They would be disgusted.

"A few of our friends know that we are swingers and are interested for the most part

This. They would be disgusted."

How do you know what my friends think? Some of them do know, they are curious and ask me lots of questions. I have a very good and close relationship with them and if they are unhappy with any aspect of my life they are more than capable of telling me - they don't say anything negative about swinging - as others on this thread have said their friends know and don't care.....I am puzzled why you feel that my friends are any different

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Our friends who know said they where not surprised because we've always been quite kinky. Telling your best friend that you have to leave a BBQ early because your surprising your mrs with a BBC is always going to get you a confused face haha

Most of our fiends who do know have been intreagued and said they wish they could do it. Although one or two have been a bit disgruntled meh out lives

I don't think they'd be shocked, think most of my friends now I'm permanently horny lol

Most of my friends were jelous that I've done what they would only dream of.

Lou's friends were ok with it some found it strange other told her things that surprised her.

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

our real friends know that we have an open reationship...

They know am a filthy bastard any way

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"When mixing with your non swinging friends what do you think they would think if they knew what you got up too.

"

They would more than likely think, there was something wrong with our relationship.

A couple of them would probably be curious and ask alot of questions the rest would be horrified.

My closest friends all know. Surprisingly though it's my female friends that seem to be most intrigued and the ones who ask all the questions. They are all cool with it though, that's what friends are for

Noone would believe me if i did tell them, I've been single for 7 years now and everyone thinks I haven't had sex since I split with my ex I get asked often if I miss sex

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I suspect at least 80% of my mates wouldn't bat an eyelid...

some know and are jealious ask lots off questions ,i think they wish they had the nerve xxx

The few that know say they wish they had a relationship like mine and my wife's.

This. They would be disgusted.

How do you know what my friends think? Some of them do know, they are curious and ask me lots of questions. I have a very good and close relationship with them and if they are unhappy with any aspect of my life they are more than capable of telling me - they don't say anything negative about swinging - as others on this thread have said their friends know and don't care.....I am puzzled why you feel that my friends are any different "

Apologies. I meant my friends would be disgusted.

We've had the conversation with our close friends a couple of times. They don't know we actually do it (well they probably have an idea!) but it didn't go down well at first, but recent conversations suggested they'd come round to the idea.

I don't think a lot of people know just how widespread it is, and it must seem like a crazy thing to do to the average Joe.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Some of my friends and family know already, the others that don't would either be jealous of the adventures I have had or disgusted by some of the adventures I've had

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Noone would believe me if i did tell them, I've been single for 7 years now and everyone thinks I haven't had sex since I split with my ex I get asked often if I miss sex"

I get similar from some friends, I've been single for 11 years and aside from a disastrous one nighter that's become a bit of an anecdote they all apart from the 3 I mentioned think I've been celibate since then!

"

Probably kinky fuckers!

When I told some friends I was more shocked by their reactions than they were about my swinging. They were very laid back about it, asked some questions and one friend made me go into chat as she wouldn't believe there were people having sex and wanking on cam. It was liberating to be honest and I now have a couple who are my phone buddies, know everything I get up to and have keys to my flat just in case. I wish I had done it years ago!

» Add a new message to this topic