FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Something weird going on..

Something weird going on..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys - right anyway I'm on this site quite a bit the past couple of weeks and have sorted a couple of social meets for next weekend, anyway, lately I've been getting messages off of 'women' and winks all asking for face pics after a few messages, BUT when I ask they turn all defensive and say goodbye..

Another thing, the profiles are all 'hidden' yet aeem to be site supporters? Note no profile pics either..

What are your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Time wasters normally you will find the good ones in time..

Maybe timewasters maybe not. My profile is hidden and my pics set to friends only but thats cos I'm not meeting at the moment.

Do they go defensive after you have sent a face pic? You may just not be their type.

Gotta sift alot of shit to find a diamond!

Hi no they send a few messages being nice then asking me for a pic, then I just say well id wanna see your profile first so mind sending me one of you? Then they make up excuses and disappear lol

"Hi guys - right anyway I'm on this site quite a bit the past couple of weeks and have sorted a couple of social meets for next weekend, anyway, lately I've been getting messages off of 'women' and winks all asking for face pics after a few messages, BUT when I ask they turn all defensive and say goodbye..

Another thing, the profiles are all 'hidden' yet aeem to be site supporters? Note no profile pics either..

What are your thoughts? "

If you're suspicious then alert admin.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Hi guys - right anyway I'm on this site quite a bit the past couple of weeks and have sorted a couple of social meets for next weekend, anyway, lately I've been getting messages off of 'women' and winks all asking for face pics after a few messages, BUT when I ask they turn all defensive and say goodbye..

What are your thoughts? "

Yes they are guys pretending to be women. #They then change there user names and try someone else or you again.

Spot on I actually thought this. Hear idiots PAY subscription to do this though?!

So all of the profiles are hidden and you're chatting to them?

Why?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There's not necessarily a relationship between fake profiles and money.

If you are not sure if anything just message someone else as there are plenty of genuine wonderful people on here.

"

Why? "

nope they've messaged me first and it was just two profiles within an hour or so of each other lol.. they've gone.. ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

"

Why?

nope they've messaged me first and it was just two profiles within an hour or so of each other lol.. they've gone.. ONWARDS AND UPWARDS "

Some strange people on here at times

If I ask for a guys face photo and they ask to see mine first, I don't always send it until he's sent me his?

I like a guy to show me his face first. Especially as I have a ton of photos on my profile and I'm verified.

But then my profile isn't hidden either.

*shrug*

No idea..

» Add a new message to this topic