FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > that feeling when a meet is arranged

that feeling when a meet is arranged

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its been a while now since i had a meet, but that feeling in your stomach as the invite comes and you get in your car and drive to your first encounter with a lady or a nice couple is a fantastic feeling.

How do you feel when your on your way or expecting that knock on the door for your first meet with someone new ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm horribly, horribly nervous. I'm always worried they'll walk in and think "oh dear". I hasten to add that hasn't happened...yet!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

How do you feel when your on your way or expecting that knock on the door for your first meet with someone new ?"

I feel excited and thankful that going over the reruns of Crimewatch has ruled out any potential issue I may be facing.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Its been a while now since i had a meet, but that feeling in your stomach as the invite comes and you get in your car and drive to your first encounter with a lady or a nice couple is a fantastic feeling.

How do you feel when your on your way or expecting that knock on the door for your first meet with someone new ?"

enjoy your meet

I've always been excited and nervous at the same time when I've been to meet someone. My heart would be faster and would get butterflies in my stomach bit it goes away as soon as I get there.

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

It's really exciting and nervy at the same time. When you look at the clock and realise they ought to be with us in minutes, the butterflies fly, the heart skips a beat or two... it's a genuinely euphoric feeling.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

mixture of nerves and excitement

I used to be incredibly nervous before a meet but recently I haven't been, I think before it was my insecurities that was making me nervous

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Apprehension, nerves, excitement, butterflies, but all good.

Turn up ,smash the shit out of them then say cya later an then chill with a big fat munch

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

"mixture of nerves and excitement"

I feel nervous with some men but with others (I've spoken to longer) im not so bad

Don't have time for any feelings, its normally, change the bedding, wash the pots, jump in the shower..... Knock knock knock

Seriously I love the build up, anticipation, and excitement, its all part of the fun

Very very nervous. Usually get verbal diarrhoea. And sweating. But once I calm down they usually go well.

Nervous excitement with that tingly feeling in your stomach. I love it ??

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don't tend to get nervous, a little apprehensive maybe just in case it doesn't work out, I find I feel more nervous on the second or third meet as I know what I am in for and this is what gives me the butterflies

"Apprehension, nerves, excitement, butterflies, but all good."

this is us and if we get so blase about meeting folk that we lost those feelings we would consider stopping

Nervously excited but it gives you a good adrenalin rush when that first kiss happens.

"mixture of nerves and excitement"

"Apprehension, nerves, excitement, butterflies, but all good.

this is us and if we get so blase about meeting folk that we lost those feelings we would consider stopping "

Yes I agree with this....I still get that feeling meeting guys I've met numerous times before....it never seems to go away. I think it's the anticipation more than anything.

"Nervously excited but it gives you a good adrenalin rush when that first kiss happens. "

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pretty damn excited and chipper

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"Pretty damn excited and chipper "

Unlike Tina...i still get nervous at a first meet. Damn you woman for being so blase about it

I love having a meet arranged or a party to go to,its great to have something to look forward too

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Pretty damn excited and chipper

Unlike Tina...i still get nervous at a first meet. Damn you woman for being so blase about it "

Well, it's pretty obvious from my profile and the stuff I post in the forum that I live in my own little surreal comedy universe. Hence I take the _iew anyone who wants to meet me is fair warned that they are meeting a grade A nincompoop who will after saying hello tell them about a funny thing that happened on the way to the meet, will then look at their paintings on the wall and point out the one's that look like road kill before launching into a shaggy dog story inspired by their sofa....

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"Pretty damn excited and chipper

Unlike Tina...i still get nervous at a first meet. Damn you woman for being so blase about it

Well, it's pretty obvious from my profile and the stuff I post in the forum that I live in my own little surreal comedy universe. Hence I take the _iew anyone who wants to meet me is fair warned that they are meeting a grade A nincompoop who will after saying hello tell them about a funny thing that happened on the way to the meet, will then look at their paintings on the wall and point out the one's that look like road kill before launching into a shaggy dog story inspired by their sofa.... "

jeez, for a moment there i read shagging a dog on the sofa

"I'm horribly, horribly nervous. I'm always worried they'll walk in and think "oh dear". I hasten to add that hasn't happened...yet! "

And it's never going to happen

By *ryme_gyMan  over a year ago

Grimsby

It's the best worst feeling I ever get. Nerves and excitement all mashed together, if you could bottle I'm sure you'd make millions!

What about the post meet feelings, deep satisfied exhaustion!

"I'm horribly, horribly nervous. I'm always worried they'll walk in and think "oh dear". I hasten to add that hasn't happened...yet! "

Same here I'm a nervous wreck

» Add a new message to this topic