FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > unread messages

unread messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do so many people post ads and profiles then never open their messages whats the point

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They probably click your profile before reading and if they dont like what they see they dont bother reading the message! That or they get so many the message slips of the page before they get the chance to read it.

Itd a flaw of the site that you can't scroll through all your messages. Once a message drops onto page two the only way to access it is to delete messages on page 1. So easy to run out of time to read them all.

Its also choice x

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"Why do so many people post ads and profiles then never open their messages whats the point"

You can read the first sentence of a message without having to open it, if it's full of text talk or bad grammar we won't bother opening it and delete when we do a bulk delete.

Simples

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I always check the profile first, I don't like it then I ignore the message

"Why do so many people post ads and profiles then never open their messages whats the point

You can read the first sentence of a message without having to open it, if it's full of text talk or bad grammar we won't bother opening it and delete when we do a bulk delete.

Simples "

Same here. Also check the profile. If there is no effort just delete the message. 1000's of profiles like that on here.

» Add a new message to this topic