FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rudeness

Rudeness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or is it rude when you have been chatting and are asked for face pics you send and then you are blokes surely a sorry not for us would have sufficed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's an easy way of not having to send the 'sorry but we don't fancy you' message.

It's a common occurrence, better to move on and concentrate on the people that do fancy you rather than those that don't.

I won't ever send a face photo! Internet isn't the place to put one's face photos.

If you did the same, presumably you will not have to face this kind of ' rudeness'.

"Is it just me or is it rude when you have been chatting and are asked for face pics you send and then you are blokes surely a sorry not for us would have sufficed? "
I find it rude when you send pic and don't receive now back like they say

By *ightowl99Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I won't ever send a face photo! Internet isn't the place to put one's face photos.

If you did the same, presumably you will not have to face this kind of ' rudeness'.

"

What? The internet is full of people's face photos. You can send a pic of JUST your face you know?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I won't ever send a face photo! Internet isn't the place to put one's face photos.

"

What a bizarre statement!

"Is it just me or is it rude when you have been chatting and are asked for face pics you send and then you are blokes surely a sorry not for us would have sufficed? I find it rude when you send pic and don't receive now back like they say "

If they didn't fancy you tho', why should the send one in return?

Confused.......

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Is it just me or is it rude when you have been chatting and are asked for face pics you send and then you are blokes surely a sorry not for us would have sufficed? I find it rude when you send pic and don't receive now back like they say "

I'd take it they didn't fancy me so why send their pic?

Someone was rude to me earlier

In normal life you might think it rude, on here though the rules are clear.

No response or communications promptly ending are everyone's prerogative and is widely accepted as 'not interested thanks'.

So technically, in the rules of the site, not rude, even though your own morals and ethics may suggest otherwise.

Personally I prefer to be honest and as respectful as I can but then I'm not getting the volumes of mail that other users are, so I have more scope to provide a reply I guess.

Anyway, chalk it down to experience OP and move on

"Is it just me or is it rude when you have been chatting and are asked for face pics you send and then you are blokes surely a sorry not for us would have sufficed? I find it rude when you send pic and don't receive now back like they say

If they didn't fancy you tho', why should the send one in return?

Confused....... "

its nice to be nice lol

By *heSidesCouple  over a year ago

Ulverston

It tends to take us quite a while to send a face pic out, normaly only when a meeting looks like it is fairly definite, if people can't make their minds up with all the other pics on offer, and the tone of the conversation then i don't see the point! Mr

"

woman are different on here, we like to find out if there is a facial attraction, like to know who we might be thinking of meeting, tend to like to know who to look out for at a social meet as a bar full of men with clothes on its hard to know eachother are

I put new pics up today, got loads of body part pics simply got a no thankyou, no rudeness

some people just block if no attraction its not rude

It's rude if it's to your face

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All valid points

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Yes OP as others have said. It's just a way of saying no thanks without actually writing it down.

We are not everyone's taste. As Dita said "You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."

" It tends to take us quite a while to send a face pic out, normaly only when a meeting looks like it is fairly definite, if people can't make their minds up with all the other pics on offer, and the tone of the conversation then i don't see the point! Mr"

Odd comment. I meet people not cocks/ body parts.

" It tends to take us quite a while to send a face pic out, normaly only when a meeting looks like it is fairly definite, if people can't make their minds up with all the other pics on offer, and the tone of the conversation then i don't see the point! Mr

Odd comment. I meet people not cocks/ body parts. "

" It tends to take us quite a while to send a face pic out, normaly only when a meeting looks like it is fairly definite, if people can't make their minds up with all the other pics on offer, and the tone of the conversation then i don't see the point! Mr"

I'd guess if anyone who knows you is on here they'd recognise the partial face pics and possibly the tatoo....

I think we actually prefer just not hearing anything back. We can put a positive twist on why why might have stopped talking rather than knowing for certain they just think we're ugly fucks lol x

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I think we actually prefer just not hearing anything back. We can put a positive twist on why why might have stopped talking rather than knowing for certain they just think we're ugly fucks lol x"

Just assume they think you're far too good looking for them.

Works for me!

A

I need to have an attraction to someone it is not just about if they are a nice person, if I am going to meet then I have to like their face surely I would have thought most would have felt the same?but looking at this thread not everyone does. Facial attraction is very important it decides if I will carry on chatting or not.

a lot of guys we chat to no we wont be meeting them but also no if we get on that i have no problem chatting to them some we mail and say we wont meet just say ok thanks some abuse us and some end up good on line cyber buddies

"I think we actually prefer just not hearing anything back. We can put a positive twist on why why might have stopped talking rather than knowing for certain they just think we're ugly fucks lol x"
i wouldn't mind seeing what you's look like lol x

What a bizarre statement!"

"I need to have an attraction to someone it is not just about if they are a nice person, if I am going to meet then I have to like their face surely I would have thought most would have felt the same?but looking at this thread not everyone does. Facial attraction is very important it decides if I will carry on chatting or not."

" It tends to take us quite a while to send a face pic out, normaly only when a meeting looks like it is fairly definite, if people can't make their minds up with all the other pics on offer, and the tone of the conversation then i don't see the point! Mr

Odd comment. I meet people not cocks/ body parts. "

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I always send an arse pic and a face pic and then challenge them to work out which is which

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I always send an arse pic and a face pic and then challenge them to work out which is which "

I struggled

» Add a new message to this topic