FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > profiles

profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or does anyone else stay away from single male profiles who have been on here for 'over a year' without verifications.

Any single male want to explain why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

maybe they just like to look

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

maybe just dreamers..we know a song about that..lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it me or does anyone else stay away from single male profiles who have been on here for 'over a year' without verifications.

Any single male want to explain why? "

It is tricky getting meets as a single male, for all the reasons stated on the numerous 'cant get a meet/what am I doing wrong' threads. But I suppose a verification may appear to add a little more about the person and how genuine they are I guess

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Is it me or does anyone else stay away from single male profiles who have been on here for 'over a year' without verifications.

It is tricky getting meets as a single male, for all the reasons stated on the numerous 'cant get a meet/what am I doing wrong' threads. But I suppose a verification may appear to add a little more about the person and how genuine they are I guess"

no it not just turn up ..and be as profile..vent vent

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

We stay away from any profile - single male, single female or couple.

I guess your question to the single males would be as valid if directed at them!

A

It is tricky getting meets as a single male, for all the reasons stated on the numerous 'cant get a meet/what am I doing wrong' threads. But I suppose a verification may appear to add a little more about the person and how genuine they are I guess

no it not just turn up ..and be as profile..vent vent "

Hey I'm not whinging, no need to vent here! I was answering a question, so calm down

Hey I'm not whinging, no need to vent here! I was answering a question, so calm down "

You seem to be doing great

I do think its odd when a male has been on for over a year, no veris and on fact hardly any profile content or the dreaded " will fill in later" i want to meet men who know what swinging is all about x

we are also a bit stand offish when we see that

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I was one of those.

And then I started meeting. It is my own business, and nobody elses. I still don't display my veris.

Non, Je ne regrette rien.

"I was one of those.

And then I started meeting. It is my own business, and nobody elses. I still don't display my veris.

Non, Je ne regrette rien. "

The not displaying them isn't really an issue. It's that green tick I like to see. And sometimes the summery so I can see if the meet has been in the same year as we are in.

we just stay clear full stop = sorry guys

Hey I'm not whinging, no need to vent here! I was answering a question, so calm down

You seem to be doing great "

Only just the one meet since rejoining this site. That's all good by me! I know how it works.

Previously though on an older profile, I had a lot more verifs, that took lots of socials, group meets and one on one meets to build up. Now that sounds wrong, but I'm using the term 'build up' in the context of the OP's question, and although I'm sure we all appreciate a nice verif from someone who we've had fun with, its not about that, is it.

Since rejoining, its taken a while to get another meet. And WITHOUT! whinging, I only know too well that its difficult for single guys on here. Its not just a case of turning up and being the guy on the profile. That's the east part, be yourself & become a reflection & extension (OO er missus) of the small introduction that you've put in your profile. If your gonna put a load of bollox on your profile, or lie, then you'll soon come a cropper. Whats more difficult is sending out messages without them being read or deleted in the first place. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all too aware of the sheer volume of messages single women get, and couples, so its not all a bed of roses for anyone.

But seriously if you think that you can come on this site without any effort, your hugely mistaken of course, but at the same time, its not just a case of sending a message, and turning up and being yourself. anyone telling you anything along these lines, hasn't tried Fab as a single guy hahaha.

Anyway, enough of that, I'm not trying to turn this into a 'can't get a meet' subject, that's not me at all! I like Fab, that' why I'm here!

Happy Fabbing everyone!

I've been on here for over a year and had a lot of meets but I choose not to display my verification. I just like to be judged on how I get along with new people, rather than past performance, but that's just me

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 18/10/14 21:15:32]

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 18/10/14 21:15:40]

glasgow

I guess your question to the single males would be as valid if directed at them!

A"

True,the question would hold equal validity,

directed at any group.

Although on this occasion,

the question is clearly directed at single males.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

directed at any group.

"

So rarely happens!

A

Hereford

A

directed at any group.

"

Is that a haiku?

"we just stay clear full stop = sorry guys "

"I was one of those.

Non, Je ne regrette rien. "

i can understand that no probs but if the meets summery was showing could be better

I've got two displayed Veris, almost 4 years apart, have had more but people have left the site etc. Hope I didn't put them off! To be honest I've never really asked for them, but having read this thread, maybe I should!

Hereford

"I was one of those.

i can understand that no probs but if the meets summery was showing could be better "

My point was, I don't care.

What I do with my profile is my business and if you don't like it, well, I won't lose any sleep over it.

It is what it is, and it certainly has never precluded me from meeting people.

"I was one of those.

i can understand that no probs but if the meets summery was showing could be better

My point was, I don't care.

What I do with my profile is my business and if you don't like it, well, I won't lose any sleep over it.

It is what it is, and it certainly has never precluded me from meeting people. "

My point was for the people who don't have them. Not for the ones that do

Another single man bashing post.. yawn, where is the popcorn zzzzz

weve blocked everyone that isnt verified. Wether this be Newbies or ppl that have been on over a year. BUT people that have been on over a year without veri's or even pics for that matter, do get us thinking..why?

Hereford

"Another single man bashing post.. yawn, where is the popcorn zzzzz "

How dare a man have a profile for a while without meeting people!

Burn him!

"weve blocked everyone that isnt verified. Wether this be Newbies or ppl that have been on over a year. BUT people that have been on over a year without veri's or even pics for that matter, do get us thinking..why?"

I guess they are just the pervs

I'm actually more wary of single female and couples profiles with no verifications. Why would anyone set up a fake single guy profile with the amount of stick they get???

"Another single man bashing post.. yawn, where is the popcorn zzzzz

Burn him!"

I know, cant a man have a fantasy? lol

Hereford

[Removed by poster at 18/10/14 22:11:05]

Hereford

He was A Most Peculiar Man

That’s what Mrs. Riordon says, and she should know

She lived upstairs from him

She said he was a most peculiar man

He lived all alone

Within a house, within a room, within himself

He had no friends, he seldom spoke

And no one in turn ever spoke to him

‘Cause he wasn’t friendly and he didn’t care

And he wasn’t like them

Oh no, he was A Most Peculiar Man

I don't think 'why?' because I assume it's either a fake profile or one where someone wants to have the presence on the site, but not to actively participate.

"I'm actually more wary of single female and couples profiles with no verifications. Why would anyone set up a fake single guy profile with the amount of stick they get???"

True, There are many fake profiles here - singles and couples! Some are very insistent on getting on cams, but looking at their profile , even with verifications that are fake, things simply don't add up! After I ask them a question or two, they just disappear.

"I'm actually more wary of single female and couples profiles with no verifications. Why would anyone set up a fake single guy profile with the amount of stick they get???

True, There are many fake profiles here - singles and couples! Some are very insistent on getting on cams, but looking at their profile , even with verifications that are fake, things simply don't add up! After I ask them a question or two, they just disappear.

"

Some don't speak. Just _iew the profile constantly

glasgow

Burn him!"

Oh Happy days,a man burning,

It's been far to long since the last.

Although I'm thinking,if some of them don't even turn up for a shag,

the chances of them turning up to be burnt,are a wee bit slim.

Fingers crossed though.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

The explanation to this could be anything. Could be lurkers, forgot they had a profile and have come back to it, enjoy the pics, forumite, joined but haven't had the confidence to go through with a meet or as some (maybe most) see it fakes.

The fact is many reasons could exist for this and, even though the question could be asked of anyone on here, there is no one true all encompassing answer for single males.

Personally i was lucky enough to be shown this site from another one so got verified relatively quickly by friends i knew elsewhere, though i understand it isn't easy for single guys i also see the apprehension of others and why that is given the 'typical single guy' reputation that exists.

Just my thoughts for what it's worth

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

Out of 20000 users logged in only 20 users are with in 30 miles of where I live. Out of those half are couples the other half are either not my cup tea or I am not there's. Why are people so desperate about verification on here? The sooner people start treating this site as a sex service the better I respect everyone and I expect the same back.

I wouldn't say it was a single man bashing thread, as one myself I don't feel bashed by it. And after all, a year on here without a verification at all is a touch unusual I would think.

I wouldn't say it was a single man bashing thread, as one myself I don't feel bashed by it. And after all, a year on here without a verification at all is a touch unusual I would think."

I don't feel bashed either. But I can see how guys can go without a verif for a year, no problem

I wouldn't say it was a single man bashing thread, as one myself I don't feel bashed by it. And after all, a year on here without a verification at all is a touch unusual I would think.

I don't feel bashed either. But I can see how guys can go without a verif for a year, no problem"

there is a fair few women and couples with no meets shown same on over a year

I don't feel bashed either. But I can see how guys can go without a verif for a year, no problem

there is a fair few women and couples with no meets shown same on over a year "

Totally agree. And they're the ones ya gotta watch out for haha

I think it's the attitude of the way the messages are written to us females and couples

"I'm actually more wary of single female and couples profiles with no verifications. Why would anyone set up a fake single guy profile with the amount of stick they get???"

To be honest, with the messages we get from SOME single guys it's no wonder the others may struggle and that tarnishes a lot of the good guys x

We are far more wary of a single woman or couple that are unverified x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Personally, relying on the opinion of a total stranger to decide whether I meet another total stranger is absolutely ludicrous to me.

At 54 I'm able to sort the wheat from the chaffe myself. I don't give or want any. I met my other half on here...and he didn't have a verification.

[Removed by poster at 19/10/14 08:03:02]

I'm far more wary of couples and single females where that's the case as it's much harder for men to get a meet.

So why single out men?

I don't use verifications as any kind of consideration whether to meet people.

Doesn't matter if they have no veri's after a year on here or none after a month. If they are cool I might meet them. If they are an arse or a dreamer, I won't.

Same goes for people WITH verifications.

People with no veri's, one line of profile text and no pics can still be amazing.

A year is nothing on fab time.

It is easy for a guy to lose interest and attempt other means of a meet (eg clubs) be as genuine and honest as a missionary rather than a politician but still have no verifications.

The guys with or without veris can soon find themselves a cropper either way.

You have a verification but your playmate doesnt like who you played with is a classic.

"I've been on here for over a year and had a lot of meets but I choose not to display my verification. I just like to be judged on how I get along with new people, rather than past performance, but that's just me"

Why don't you just display the verifications summary then ? that way you show you meet people without the actual verification text ?

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Ask the single males who do that, the rest of us don't have a clue and the reasons could be many.

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Your profile does that all by itself!!!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'm far more wary of couples and single females where that's the case as it's much harder for men to get a meet.

So why single out men?"

I asked that early on in the thread.

Still waiting for an answer!

But I won't hold my breath.

A

So why single out men?

A"

Im sure that there are single female and couples without verifications but i haven't come across those yet

As a newbie to this site I thought I would add my 2pence.

Its rather obvious that the number of single men on this site massively out number the single women so rightly the lasses can be choosy.

I got verified early on which may or may not add gravitas to my profile but that remains to be seen.

However one thing that does put me off is a woman with more verifications than I can count. Am I the only one who is put off by this?

Im aware that it means the person is genuine however knowing that someone has gone thru half the site doesn't really do it for me

"As a newbie to this site I thought I would add my 2pence.

Its rather obvious that the number of single men on this site massively out number the single women so rightly the lasses can be choosy.

I got verified early on which may or may not add gravitas to my profile but that remains to be seen.

However one thing that does put me off is a woman with more verifications than I can count. Am I the only one who is put off by this?

Im aware that it means the person is genuine however knowing that someone has gone thru half the site doesn't really do it for me

"

So you are looking for women on a swinging site to have sex with but will judge them for having had sex with others?

Is that not just a bit hypocritical?

Apologies if that's how it came across as that wasn't how it was intended.

Its not that I'm in any way judging people by their actions however from a personal point of _iew, keeping in mind the original theme of this thread, I personally don't find it attractive that a woman displays 100s of verifications.

Each to their own of course and I'm sure other people will have contradicting _iews but that's merely my opinion.

Maybe as a newbie I'm not fully up to speed with the nuances of the swinging scene so I may be alone with my _iews. And probably wrong - story of my life!

"Apologies if that's how it came across as that wasn't how it was intended.

Its not that I'm in any way judging people by their actions however from a personal point of _iew, keeping in mind the original theme of this thread, I personally don't find it attractive that a woman displays 100s of verifications.

Each to their own of course and I'm sure other people will have contradicting _iews but that's merely my opinion.

Maybe as a newbie I'm not fully up to speed with the nuances of the swinging scene so I may be alone with my _iews. And probably wrong - story of my life! "

As it said above. Your very hypocritical

Maybe as a newbie I'm not fully up to speed with the nuances of the swinging scene so I may be alone with my _iews. And probably wrong - story of my life! "

Verifications do not equal the number of people someone has fucked. Nor do verifications equal how 'risky' that person is when it comes to sexual health.

In my opinion, if someone is the kind of person who judges another based upon the number of sexual encounters someone has had then they'll struggle to find a place in the swinger/swingle world.

That said, there are others who are looking for people who haven't 'fucked half the site' so you're better being true to yourself and hopefully you'll find people who think the same as you.

crystal

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

So why single out men?

A

Im sure that there are single female and couples without verifications but i haven't come across those yet "

I guess you don't browse profiles then?

There are hundreds.

A simple glance at your 'who's looked at me' should throw a few your way!

A

To be honest I cannot see how that was intended any other way

Agreed...dreamers...

Agreed...dreamers...

Your profile does that all by itself!!!"

I know I got the package, 6 pack and all lol.

maybe no one has taken their fancy, there's that all important chemistry?

Fuck me, you just excluded 90% of the single males on here

"Fuck me, you just excluded 90% of the single males on here "

lol.. I have had a few cocktails today its my birthday.. surely it cant be 90% desperados???

For me (fitting exactly into your bracket) it's been a case of those that I've messaged have either declined or (more commonly) not responded. The very rare message I've recived not being someone I've found attractive or asking me if I can get 50 miles away tomorrow morning when I already have plans and don't own a car. For what it's worth, if a meet is organised I will show up, I do have face photos I can send and all my photos are of me. I may not do a great job of describing myself in my profile but I'm not amazing at writing about myself at the best of times.

I've just rejoined. Was verified plenty of times before but now have none. It is frustrating trying to get that first tick again....

By *lassyandadventurousMan  over a year ago

England and Wales

Its hard to get that first verification....

Once you get verified your suddenly a stud.

Give all the men a chance

"I've just rejoined. Was verified plenty of times before but now have none. It is frustrating trying to get that first tick again...."

Same boat here, but if you've used the site before ya know how it works and you know it takes patience, but it happens

If I was single male and had been on here a year with no verifications then id delete and start again

I dont ask anyone to verify me I have been swinging and playing for over 20 years so might need lots a space for them...or maybe I dont...or maybe I dont give a fuck..looking is fine too many especially couples are far too up their own arses. I had my first swinging experiance as an 18 year old should I now ask them to verify me?

"I've just rejoined. Was verified plenty of times before but now have none. It is frustrating trying to get that first tick again...."

Can you not get any of them to verify your new profile?

"I've just rejoined. Was verified plenty of times before but now have none. It is frustrating trying to get that first tick again....

Can you not get any of them to verify your new profile? "

Yep, if I can track down their profiles again!! Looks like most have moved on.... I must have been shockingly bad! (Or that good no one else compared!!)

High standards?

"I do think its odd when a male has been on for over a year, no veris and on fact hardly any profile content or the dreaded " will fill in later" i want to meet men who know what swinging is all about x"

There are plenty of couple profiles like that as well

"I do think its odd when a male has been on for over a year, no veris and on fact hardly any profile content or the dreaded " will fill in later" i want to meet men who know what swinging is all about x

There are plenty of couple profiles like that as well "

I do .... X

I would meet a non verified person it's hard being male and single on here I would imagine x

"I would meet a non verified person it's hard being male and single on here I would imagine x"

We have done before, I understand that sometimes it can mean fakes but every genuine person has to start somewhere whether it be singles or couples

"I would meet a non verified person it's hard being male and single on here I would imagine x"

"I would meet a non verified person it's hard being male and single on here I would imagine x

We have done before, I understand that sometimes it can mean fakes but every genuine person has to start somewhere whether it be singles or couples "

Can I take you up on that?!

"I would meet a non verified person it's hard being male and single on here I would imagine x

We have done before, I understand that sometimes it can mean fakes but every genuine person has to start somewhere whether it be singles or couples

Can I take you up on that?!"

"

Can I take you up on that?!

"

Worth a try!!! I can't message you!

I stay away from women that have too many veris, takes all sorts eh

We were on fab over a year before we got verified hate ppl who judge non verified cpls not all are fakes took us a long time to work up our nerves to meet so don't be so quick to make assumptions ppl xxxxxxxx??

» Add a new message to this topic