FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > so many threads about men

so many threads about men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I go onto the forum more often now a days and I always end up seeing a thread about how guys are dicks and guys can do no right and how guys always let you down.

it genuinely annoys me because your tarring all guys on here with one brush

if you have a bad meet or a bad experience with one guy it doesn't make all the rest of the guys on here assholes too

there are a lot of decent single guys on here who are just looking to have fun and are polite and overall nice people

so please stop putting guys all in one category when every is different

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Trust me, the one's who understand what the scene is about are very successful. But the one's who primarily think this is 'just a sex site' as has often been quoted back to me, when they have sent rude/crude/fuck me now messages sometimes pisses me off.

Saying that, the good one's more than make up for it, as one of the good guys is travelling up to me today

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only had one shit experience on here and that was ages ago.

Lots if lovely guys on here and I mention that in my profile (coz I am one of those people who cba to answer every message they get).

As men go,I've found quite a lot who aren't dicks

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Trust me, the one's who understand what the scene is about are very successful. But the one's who primarily think this is 'just a sex site' as has often been quoted back to me, when they have sent rude/crude/fuck me now messages sometimes pisses me off.

Saying that, the good one's more than make up for it, as one of the good guys is travelling up to me today

"

he's a lucky man

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I go onto the forum more often now a days and I always end up seeing a thread about how guys are dicks and guys can do no right and how guys always let you down.

if you have a bad meet or a bad experience with one guy it doesn't make all the rest of the guys on here assholes too

there are a lot of decent single guys on here who are just looking to have fun and are polite and overall nice people

"

I don't do any of the above. Why are you tarring us all with the same brush?

Most of the dicks usually stand out with their messages and posts on in the forums,

And am not talking about the size of it

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I go onto the forum more often now a days and I always end up seeing a thread about how guys are dicks and guys can do no right and how guys always let you down.

I don't do any of the above. Why are you tarring us all with the same brush? "

Looks like the OP is just as guilty with his dripping tar-brush!

I must miss these mean threads. I have seldom encountered unpleasant fellas. The majority of those I chat to, and those I meet or have met have been really nice guys. I quite like men, their funny ways, and humour. I'm not a hater

"Most of the dicks usually stand out with their messages and posts on in the forums,

And am not talking about the size of it "

Spot on!!

We always seem to get contacted by the ones who can't read!

They manage to write though!

If we were to go by the contact we have had, we would say that this site is full of tosser single guys, however we know perfectly well that this is not so.

The decent ones respect our choices and never bother us, but sadly though guys, it looks like you decent ones are outnumbered!

To the decent ones, we wish you lots of fun.

I think I'm right in saying a very small percentage of fab site member's actually use these forums ?

So not many are going to take over exaggerated criticism as gospel on here.

Bad experiences are not exclusive to single males being in the wrong, I think the many intelligent people on here can work that one out for themselves.

i think there are a few women onhere who have issues with men way before they sign up

"I think I'm right in saying a very small percentage of fab site member's actually use these forums ?

Bad experiences are not exclusive to single males being in the wrong, I think the many intelligent people on here can work that one out for themselves."

We think you would be surprised at how many people look at these Forums, and rarely is it over exaggerated criticism-it is simply the truth.

The main problem we find is guys not bothering to read our profile, or ignoring our choices, but that seems quite common.

It shouldn't bother the decent ones though, should it?

It's not all women tarring all men with the same brush. It will be a disgruntled woman who is pissed off with a guy and who can't help but air their dirty laundry. Please don't tar all women with the same brush

"It's not all women tarring all men with the same brush. It will be a disgruntled woman who is pissed off with a guy and who can't help but air their dirty laundry. Please don't tar all women with the same brush "

Thing is, the decent guys out there would probably understand, and even agree with you!

"I think I'm right in saying a very small percentage of fab site member's actually use these forums ?

Bad experiences are not exclusive to single males being in the wrong, I think the many intelligent people on here can work that one out for themselves."

Not all criticism is over exaggerated,but it's easy to ignore or filter out the problem

A big thank you to all the lovely ladies posting on this thread and acknowledging that some of us out here in man land are the good guys.

I love this site and it has been hugely successful.

I have had more than 200 verified meets...a mixture of social/club/party and solo with women/couples.

Latest was last night. I holding a party tonight...so new couples to play with and another one to one booked Monday. This place is great! ...because many people do not tar us all with the same brush!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"

Not going to make sweeping statements as I don't know how others feel

But my pet hates are:

Many don't read my profile carefully

Many send one-liners

Many send cut 'n' paste messages

Many start an endless email conversation when the only conversation I want is on Skype

Many think that just because I am interested in casual sex they can get crude with me

Many don't realise that I am here for my fun and not to provide a 'service' for them

Now hazard a guess as to how many of the above succeed?

But I don't complain about them on a regular basis. I just delete their message but don't block them so that they can keep on writing and keep on getting more and more frustrated

"It's not all women tarring all men with the same brush. It will be a disgruntled woman who is pissed off with a guy and who can't help but air their dirty laundry. Please don't tar all women with the same brush "

From time to time that disgruntled woman is me. I have had some wonderful experiences with single guys from fab. I have also been let down, disappointed and truly offended by the behaviour of some. Yes it is generally the bad experiences that get aired. Yes it paints men in a bad light. Not ALL men though.There are some lovely, kind, reliable, sexy guys out there. My problem recently has been finding them in the hoard of no so desireable ones. Naming and shaming is not allowed. The odd rant in the forum lets off a bit of steam after a bad experience. Do not read them if it offends you.

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

And this is another one ....

Scotland - Aberdeen

All single guys need to worry about is how THEY conduct themselves on here, not how others do and you wont go far wrong.

"It's not all women tarring all men with the same brush. It will be a disgruntled woman who is pissed off with a guy and who can't help but air their dirty laundry. Please don't tar all women with the same brush

From time to time that disgruntled woman is me. I have had some wonderful experiences with single guys from fab. I have also been let down, disappointed and truly offended by the behaviour of some. Yes it is generally the bad experiences that get aired. Yes it paints men in a bad light. Not ALL men though.There are some lovely, kind, reliable, sexy guys out there. My problem recently has been finding them in the hoard of no so desireable ones. Naming and shaming is not allowed. The odd rant in the forum lets off a bit of steam after a bad experience. Do not read them if it offends you."

I didn't say I was offended by it. ....

Sorry...badly put. I meant if they offend people they should just avoid reading them. Not you specifically.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Oh the irony!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"A big thank you to all the lovely ladies posting on this thread and acknowledging that some of us out here in man land are the good guys.

I love this site and it has been hugely successful.

I have had more than 200 verified meets...a mixture of social/club/party and solo with women/couples.

Latest was last night. I holding a party tonight...so new couples to play with and another one to one booked Monday. This place is great! ...because many people do not tar us all with the same brush!"

And ofcourse, there are nice guys on this site. I wouldn't be meeting them and verifying them if they weren't nice

It is like 'customer service' anywhere. One only hears the complaints, rarely the compliments; x

Maybe you guys should start a thread where the women can compliment you instead

"All single guys need to worry about is how THEY conduct themselves on here, not how others do and you wont go far wrong. "

So true!

Let us tell you something quite ironic however.

We have seen single guys moaning on threads like this about the fact they are good guys, yet these same guys have tried abusing US in private before and doing exactly what they say they don't.

It is hard for the genuine decent single guys on here, very hard.

Thing is though, just stay decent and honest!

Scotland - Aberdeen

"All single guys need to worry about is how THEY conduct themselves on here, not how others do and you wont go far wrong.

So true!

Let us tell you something quite ironic however.

We have seen single guys moaning on threads like this about the fact they are good guys, yet these same guys have tried abusing US in private before and doing exactly what they say they don't.

It is hard for the genuine decent single guys on here, very hard.

Thing is though, just stay decent and honest!"

I don't find it ironic at all...they have just shown their true colours to you! So as I have said, they just need to worry about how THEY conduct themselves, word soon gets round

I don't do any of the above. Why are you tarring us all with the same brush? "

Neither do we...we just choose not to meet them for reasons entirely unrelated to the OP...

» Add a new message to this topic