FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do men think that attaching a face pic of them scowling in a selfie is ever going to get them a meet? Is it that hard to smile? They can't all be toothless. I don't know, maybe women do it too, doubt it though, I know I always choose my best smiling pic if I send one. This morning, of the twenty two messages that had face pic attached, only two were actually smiling and looking like they are enjoyable company. The rest wouldn't disgrace a downtown New York mugshot gallery

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your not genuinely feeling HAPPY at the time, then personally I think its hard to take a good smiling pic, so I always try to think of something funny to make me laugh and loosen my face muscles a bit before taking one.

They do get a much better reaction than straight faced pics though.

"Why do men think that attaching a face pic of them scowling in a selfie is ever going to get them a meet? Is it that hard to smile? They can't all be toothless. I don't know, maybe women do it too, doubt it though, I know I always choose my best smiling pic if I send one. This morning, of the twenty two messages that had face pic attached, only two were actually smiling and looking like they are enjoyable company. The rest wouldn't disgrace a downtown New York mugshot gallery "

Think men believe we like the mean moody type. The reality, in my case anyway, is that I like to be laughed into bed

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Why do men think that attaching a face pic of them scowling in a selfie is ever going to get them a meet? Is it that hard to smile? They can't all be toothless. I don't know, maybe women do it too, doubt it though, I know I always choose my best smiling pic if I send one. This morning, of the twenty two messages that had face pic attached, only two were actually smiling and looking like they are enjoyable company. The rest wouldn't disgrace a downtown New York mugshot gallery

Think men believe we like the mean moody type. The reality, in my case anyway, is that I like to be laughed into bed "

I think most women do as well Betty. A lot of the men are so scowly they look like they could be wife beaters or worse!

"Why do men think that attaching a face pic of them scowling in a selfie is ever going to get them a meet? Is it that hard to smile? They can't all be toothless. I don't know, maybe women do it too, doubt it though, I know I always choose my best smiling pic if I send one. This morning, of the twenty two messages that had face pic attached, only two were actually smiling and looking like they are enjoyable company. The rest wouldn't disgrace a downtown New York mugshot gallery "

Hope you like

my cock always smiles

I use cropped face photos from a photo were I am genuinely smiling not a photo specifically taken for fabswingers. That way you get the real me and not just one photo either. Smiling photos with a sparkle in the eyes and a hint of potential wickedness are the best.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

It's very hard to smile for no reaso , it always looks more like a grimace when I try to do a selfie

All my face pics are me looking miserable lol, so yeah women do it too.

"It's very hard to smile for no reaso , it always looks more like a grimace when I try to do a selfie "

hahaha i get where your coming from i just have the most dopey look on my face i have noticed quite a few doing that lip pouting thing daughter does it to i think it looks false and pretty stupid on most

Its the same for me why oh why does a woman think its sexi to pout or whatever its called sorry but it likes like your beeing strangled

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Its the same for me why oh why does a woman think its sexi to pout or whatever its called sorry but it likes like your beeing strangled "

I look like I sucked a lemon

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I agree, loads of face pics of grumpy looking people.

I'm naturally a smiley person, so most of my pics are smiley ones.

Some people are concious of their smile and don't like to show it.

"Its the same for me why oh why does a woman think its sexi to pout or whatever its called sorry but it likes like your beeing strangled

I look like I sucked a lemon "

Looks bloody awefull so false

"Some people are concious of their smile and don't like to show it."

i am one of those people

I have always avoided pictures of myself, And you usually have to catch me off guard to find me smiling

"Some people are concious of their smile and don't like to show it.

i am one of those people "

I do try to avoid as i do have a missing tooth thanks to my ex

By *ev-PMan  over a year ago

Hampshire

Smiling!!...f**k that. Shows off to many dimples and crows feet so I'll stick to being a miserable shit

"Its the same for me why oh why does a woman think its sexi to pout or whatever its called sorry but it likes like your beeing strangled "

Some women can pout with a smouldering sexiness, just as some guys can do the same with a mean and moody look.

But most can't.

I prefer to see people on cam before I meet, not sexual just face to face while talking, I like to see people's facial reactions as you talk, plus you know it's not a 15 year old pic

"Its the same for me why oh why does a woman think its sexi to pout or whatever its called sorry but it likes like your beeing strangled

Some women can pout with a smouldering sexiness, just as some guys can do the same with a mean and moody look.

But most can't."

Most women who pout (myself included) just look like a constipated kipper, pouting is not sexy

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"If your not genuinely feeling HAPPY at the time, then personally I think its hard to take a good smiling pic, so I always try to think of something funny to make me laugh and loosen my face muscles a bit before taking one.

They do get a much better reaction than straight faced pics though."

I do this too!

Some guys prefer to portray the hard man image.

But most can't.

Most women who pout (myself included) just look like a constipated kipper, pouting is not sexy "

But then there are some women who can pull off the look beautifully. I saw one womans pic once that was simply her full lips, slightly parted in a heavy sigh, the bottoms of her front teeth JUST on display...

It was INCREDIBLY erotic, I could feel my penis tingle looking at it.

My smile on cam is not a natural one, if I know I'm having a picture taken I become aware and it's not the same. So I don't try to scowl as such, just look a little intense.

And anyway, what about the pouting, it drives me mad!

"Why do men think that attaching a face pic of them scowling in a selfie is ever going to get them a meet? Is it that hard to smile? They can't all be toothless. I don't know, maybe women do it too, doubt it though, I know I always choose my best smiling pic if I send one. This morning, of the twenty two messages that had face pic attached, only two were actually smiling and looking like they are enjoyable company. The rest wouldn't disgrace a downtown New York mugshot gallery

Some guys prefer to portray the hard man image. "

I can imagine the hard man look to be appealing once a woman has actually gotten to know and trust the man in question, but from a strangers point of view it can be understandably unnerving - a woman shouldn't look at a guys pic and wonder 'Is he going to kiss me or nut me?'

I look like I sucked a lemon "

Me too. Even when I'm smiling.

Lol if I try to smile or pout I just look Wonky ffs

I try to go with neutral it's less scary for my victims

» Add a new message to this topic