FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ruining it for others!

Ruining it for others!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

More of a moan really!

Visited a local dogging spot this morning with my FB.

We're playing and a car pulls up next to us, gets out, starts watching - good - then starts knocking on the windows - not good!!

We ignored the first knock and gave him a look but no....

Knock knock knock knock!

Put us off and we drove away. Why why why do people do it!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont go dogging so dont know the rules or etiquette but Ive been on another site that was more about dogging than swinging and lots of people moaned that nobody would approach them so they had no fun. Maybe you should have just lowered the window slightly and said feel free to watch but we dont want a third person tonight. He probably thought you were as rude as you thought he was for knocking because you ignored him

"I dont go dogging so dont know the rules or etiquette but Ive been on another site that was more about dogging than swinging and lots of people moaned that nobody would approach them so they had no fun. Maybe you should have just lowered the window slightly and said feel free to watch but we dont want a third person tonight. He probably thought you were as rude as you thought he was for knocking because you ignored him "

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

He wasn't wearing blue and driving a white car with fluorescent stripes on the side was he?

A

"He wasn't wearing blue and driving a white car with fluorescent stripes on the side was he?

A"

Was he saying . . Ello ello ello. .what's all this then ?

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

I don't really know what dogging entails but isn't the idea that you let other people watch/touch/join in?

Otherwise it's just sex in a car...?

"I don't really know what dogging entails but isn't the idea that you let other people watch/touch/join in?

Otherwise it's just sex in a car...?

"

A lot of doggers just like to put on a show. But from what I understand there are recognized signs to tell others what your looking for and a dirty look through a window isnt one of them lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Perhaps he was hoping you'd say "who's there" as he had a really good punch line

Doctor !

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

From what I know of dogging its a bit like at a club.. Unless you tell them theh can join in they should just stand back and watch!

"From what I know of dogging its a bit like at a club.. Unless you tell them theh can join in they should just stand back and watch! "

In theory yes but you still get the knockers in clubs, they don't seem to understand the simple principle of a locked door as opposed to an unlocked one!

Was he lost ?

"I dont go dogging so dont know the rules or etiquette but Ive been on another site that was more about dogging than swinging and lots of people moaned that nobody would approach them so they had no fun. Maybe you should have just lowered the window slightly and said feel free to watch but we dont want a third person tonight. He probably thought you were as rude as you thought he was for knocking because you ignored him "

Not a dogger myself, but isn't opening the window an invitation to touch?

I've recently been dogging for the first time, which I enjoyed immensely, however I've found this forum is generally less than helpful when people ask for advice on signals and etiquette when dogging. So I've had a look around and this is one of the most helpful articles I have found

Dogging for singles

It may be common sense, but make sure you are nice and clean before you go out. Have a shower, take some baby wipes along to help refresh you as the night goes on, and make sure you are not wearing too much aftershave. There is nothing worse for a couple than inviting a dogger over just to find he is in desperate need of a wash.

Expectations - don't automatically expect to see a couple or some action every time you go out. Dogging requires a lot of patience and you may go out for weeks upon weeks and not see anything. Then again you may be lucky on your first night out. It is a good idea to take some refreshments and reading material along, but don't leave the interior light on all night, or you may end up with a flat battery. Also, don't expect that every couple that comes into the car park will want to have sex with you. Dogging started as a voyeur/exhibitionist type activity and a lot of couples still want this i.e. someone to watch them having sex.

Even though there are no guarantees you will get lucky, it is always a good idea to make sure you are prepared and have some condoms with you. Some couples will take them, but you should always have your own just in case (and take something with you to dispose of the condom afterwards. Baby nappy sacks are good for this).

* I've been told it's common to only have your sidelights on when entering a dogging area, this is not only seen as respectful but also does not blind the couple in their car.

Reverse into the parking space. It makes it much easier to see who is coming into the car park, and if couples do come along, they would rather see your face than the back of your head.

Signals to show you're interested - each part of the country seems to have different signals for different groups of people, but the one that seems to be universal, is the use of the interior light. It allows other people to see who is in the car and for them to decide if they are interested in taking it further. If you feel a little uneasy about this, try putting on the light and pretend you are looking for something in your glove box. Its lets everyone have a look but is not too obvious if there are also non-doggers around. Get out and stand by your car. It shows the couples that you are interested and is much less intimidating than just walking straight over to them. Stay near to your car, keeping your eye on the couple, and be ready to make your way over slowly if a signal is made (these can vary, but if you are being observant, you will recognise any signals and know that the couple want you to approach).

Signals from couples. As already stated, this can vary, but normally includes flashing or the turning on of the interior light, flashing of head or break lights, but it could be something as simple as opening the window. Don't approach the car until you receive some form of signal to show that it is ok to do so, and then approach slowly without frightening, or sneaking up on the couple.

If you are unsure as to what the couple want or don't want, ask them. Also, even if other people are touching, don't touch without first asking. This may sound common sense, but it is very easy to misread signals, and you don't want to be going home with a black eye.

Afterwards, thank the couple. Even if you did not necessarily get what you want, the couple will remember the polite dogger should they visit the car park again.

Sorry it's so long but I've been frustrated with the lack of actual help on here. Happy dogging!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Years ago ... My friend was with her fuck buddy . They parked up in a car park by some woods. Getting hot n steamy and she glanced over his shoulder and saw two men in balaclavers watching thro the windscreen. She screamed ... They stated they just wanted ta watch and they were told to go away in small jerky movements! Lol

When my friend told me this she said she was so frightened and drove outta there still half dressed. On asking others found out it well known for dogging! But balaclavers?? Is that the norm?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

" Years ago ... My friend was with her fuck buddy . They parked up in a car park by some woods. Getting hot n steamy and she glanced over his shoulder and saw two men in balaclavers watching thro the windscreen. She screamed ... They stated they just wanted ta watch and they were told to go away in small jerky movements! Lol

When my friend told me this she said she was so frightened and drove outta there still half dressed. On asking others found out it well known for dogging! But balaclavers?? Is that the norm? "

Was it cold out?

"I've recently been dogging for the first time, which I enjoyed immensely, however I've found this forum is generally less than helpful when people ask for advice on signals and etiquette when dogging. So I've had a look around and this is one of the most helpful articles I have found

Dogging for singles

It may be common sense, but make sure you are nice and clean before you go out. Have a shower, take some baby wipes along to help refresh you as the night goes on, and make sure you are not wearing too much aftershave. There is nothing worse for a couple than inviting a dogger over just to find he is in desperate need of a wash.

Expectations - don't automatically expect to see a couple or some action every time you go out. Dogging requires a lot of patience and you may go out for weeks upon weeks and not see anything. Then again you may be lucky on your first night out. It is a good idea to take some refreshments and reading material along, but don't leave the interior light on all night, or you may end up with a flat battery. Also, don't expect that every couple that comes into the car park will want to have sex with you. Dogging started as a voyeur/exhibitionist type activity and a lot of couples still want this i.e. someone to watch them having sex.

Even though there are no guarantees you will get lucky, it is always a good idea to make sure you are prepared and have some condoms with you. Some couples will take them, but you should always have your own just in case (and take something with you to dispose of the condom afterwards. Baby nappy sacks are good for this).

* I've been told it's common to only have your sidelights on when entering a dogging area, this is not only seen as respectful but also does not blind the couple in their car.

Reverse into the parking space. It makes it much easier to see who is coming into the car park, and if couples do come along, they would rather see your face than the back of your head.

Signals to show you're interested - each part of the country seems to have different signals for different groups of people, but the one that seems to be universal, is the use of the interior light. It allows other people to see who is in the car and for them to decide if they are interested in taking it further. If you feel a little uneasy about this, try putting on the light and pretend you are looking for something in your glove box. Its lets everyone have a look but is not too obvious if there are also non-doggers around. Get out and stand by your car. It shows the couples that you are interested and is much less intimidating than just walking straight over to them. Stay near to your car, keeping your eye on the couple, and be ready to make your way over slowly if a signal is made (these can vary, but if you are being observant, you will recognise any signals and know that the couple want you to approach).

Signals from couples. As already stated, this can vary, but normally includes flashing or the turning on of the interior light, flashing of head or break lights, but it could be something as simple as opening the window. Don't approach the car until you receive some form of signal to show that it is ok to do so, and then approach slowly without frightening, or sneaking up on the couple.

If you are unsure as to what the couple want or don't want, ask them. Also, even if other people are touching, don't touch without first asking. This may sound common sense, but it is very easy to misread signals, and you don't want to be going home with a black eye.

Afterwards, thank the couple. Even if you did not necessarily get what you want, the couple will remember the polite dogger should they visit the car park again.

Sorry it's so long but I've been frustrated with the lack of actual help on here. Happy dogging! "

Blimey, doggers need to be experts in semantics. God help anyone who might blunder into a dogging car park thinking it was, well, a car park. Switch your interior light on and wham, you've just invited a small army of men to have sex with you.

"...

Blimey, doggers need to be experts in semantics. God help anyone who might blunder into a dogging car park thinking it was, well, a car park. Switch your interior light on and wham, you've just invited a small army of men to have sex with you."

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We've been dogging twice, and that info is pretty spot on.

There was a fair bit of driving around, checking out other cars and trying to work out if they were interested first.

We parked up, put the interior light on and had a play. I invited a guy over to play while a few others just watched and wanked, then left.

Mr X found it hilarious I googled all about it before we went (he's experienced in it but I wasn't, and I like checking my info first)

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

I SO need a female in car sex buddy for `interesting nights out`

"I SO need a female in car sex buddy for `interesting nights out` "

A female chauffeur?

"...

Blimey, doggers need to be experts in semantics. God help anyone who might blunder into a dogging car park thinking it was, well, a car park. Switch your interior light on and wham, you've just invited a small army of men to have sex with you.

"

"I dont go dogging so dont know the rules or etiquette but Ive been on another site that was more about dogging than swinging and lots of people moaned that nobody would approach them so they had no fun. Maybe you should have just lowered the window slightly and said feel free to watch but we dont want a third person tonight. He probably thought you were as rude as you thought he was for knocking because you ignored him

Not a dogger myself, but isn't opening the window an invitation to touch? "

Not if you speak and say no thanks then close it again

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We have been dogging for some years, all the secret code and signals are unnecessary! common sense and politeness is best, some common sense rules.. don't approach on main beam, don't block their car in with yours, approach slowly and be prepared to talk, a basic hello and may I watch that looks so good, will get you further than knocking the window, dogging couples are not aliens just exhibitionists, from there invites to help or join in may follow... but always be polite ask don't grab.

"More of a moan really!

Visited a local dogging spot this morning with my FB.

We're playing and a car pulls up next to us, gets out, starts watching - good - then starts knocking on the windows - not good!!

We ignored the first knock and gave him a look but no....

Knock knock knock knock!

Put us off and we drove away. Why why why do people do it!!! "

Maybe it would have been less hassle for all concerned if you just cracked the window open and told him you didn't want anyone to join you. It would ha e taken all of 5 seconds!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic