FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > NOW BELIEVE

NOW BELIEVE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *JB1954 OP   Man  over a year ago

Reading

I have been on this site for over a year now, use the chat rooms and look at the forums. sometimes posting.

just last week, a female friend who new i used this site, asked me to help set up profile. . this mainly new email address so mail went there, not her normal one. she filled in profile and joined. three days later, she messaged me . said she was swamped with mail. i said well nice. she said no way . about 300. then adding more still arriving. i saw on her laptop.

Ladies can now see why you get annoyed etc. most had not read her profile criteria. now believe about hassle females get on here by males not reading profiles etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was at a meets house and she showed me her profile page and the messages were almost constant, like every 5 mins or so. No way could she have sent a proper reply to them all. It was tempting for me to answer some, but we closed the laptop lid and shagged instead.

I'd also like to mention, gentlemen, the quality of the messages was shit. Try sending a good message - it might not get ignored.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was at a meets house and she showed me her profile page and the messages were almost constant, like every 5 mins or so. No way could she have sent a proper reply to them all. It was tempting for me to answer some, but we closed the laptop lid and shagged instead.

I'd also like to mention, gentlemen, the quality of the messages was shit. Try sending a good message - it might not get ignored. "

You closed the laptop and shagged?? Why?

Brighton - even Hove!

It's also a good thread title for a belief in aliens.

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I was at a meets house and she showed me her profile page and the messages were almost constant, like every 5 mins or so. No way could she have sent a proper reply to them all. It was tempting for me to answer some, but we closed the laptop lid and shagged instead.

I'd also like to mention, gentlemen, the quality of the messages was shit. Try sending a good message - it might not get ignored. "

It's the ones (as my single fem friend tells me) that message 2 minutes later saying ''why haven't you answered'', why have you deleted it without replying...

Am so glad i'm not a single female, although it would be fun to get a bit of attention for a while lol

Mrs WD40 xx

"I have been on this site for over a year now, use the chat rooms and look at the forums. sometimes posting.

just last week, a female friend who new i used this site, asked me to help set up profile. . this mainly new email address so mail went there, not her normal one. she filled in profile and joined. three days later, she messaged me . said she was swamped with mail. i said well nice. she said no way . about 300. then adding more still arriving. i saw on her laptop.

Ladies can now see why you get annoyed etc. most had not read her profile criteria. now believe about hassle females get on here by males not reading profiles etc."

It's not only single girls believe me...me (f) reads the messages and 90% never even bother to read the profile most are like "Yeah am free want me to come over and shag or am big will fuck u"... results into polite no thanks and bye .. but then again starting to stop that as that earns abuse as well.. so girls best friend is ~~~ the block button

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't remember the exact thought processes that led us to action the closing of the laptop lid. I guess it was a good idea at the time

I believe! I had the same problem until I found the filters

I once got a message

"I have been on this site for over a year now, use the chat rooms and look at the forums. sometimes posting.

Ladies can now see why you get annoyed etc. most had not read her profile criteria. now believe about hassle females get on here by males not reading profiles etc."

Did you not think to tell her about filters?

Reading

yes have to agree, most messages were so shit also. also if deleted. the replies from the same males were very disgusting, proving they had not read her profile.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm all filtered up, but when you are new you don't know about them and I got swamped when I first joined that I actually deleted after a week!

Then came back tooled up lol with thicker skin!

Reading

yes had certain filters set, but she wanted to keep possibilities open, have now applied more strict ones.

Sorry but I have no sympathy for people that don't set their filters but still whine about getting too many messages. Take the majority of pics off, set the filters and go looking-it really is that simple!

Brighton - even Hove!

"I once got a message "

Do you want another?

Filters are in lace

But still get a few.

"I once got a message "

was it a ppi reclaim message?

[Removed by poster at 17/10/14 21:57:51]

I always get such a complex reading threads like this. Even with no filters in place I have never been inundated. Maybe I should start a what's wrong with me thread??

"I once got a message

was it a ppi reclaim message?"

yeah !! Then it blocked me from replying

"I once got a message

Do you want another? "

yes please

By *rinterestingMan  over a year ago

London

Yep I've seen a few women's inboxes and 90% of the guys don't make the effort at all, I guess this tends to put alot of women off as even the ones that did send decent messages they still dismissed them due to being annoyed at deleting the rubbish ones.

I can see it as annoying but I'd much prefer that than barely receiving 1 a week.

By *riendlyGirlWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Even with filters it's crazy. In the end I started using the block button as I was fed up of people having a go if I didn't think we were suited.

Reading

well it did surprise me, the amount in first day, never had that many since i have been on here, shows now ration of males looking.

Ladies can now see why you get annoyed etc. most had not read her profile criteria. now believe about hassle females get on here by males not reading profiles etc.

It's not only single girls believe me...me (f) reads the messages and 90% never even bother to read the profile most are like "Yeah am free want me to come over and shag or am big will fuck u"... results into polite no thanks and bye .. but then again starting to stop that as that earns abuse as well.. so girls best friend is ~~~ the block button "

Agree there some times when we have looking for males and don't have them blocked we end up getting swamped and most of them are crap and we can tell they haven't read our profile. At least 90% of the messages are aimed just at juicy aswell which results in the the block button.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I once got a message

Do you want another? yes please "

My friend Benny from Devon will oblige. He's a real gentleman. Invictus can do you his 'message guarantee (loser men) package' for a small consideration - 3 messages looking as genuine as anything from 'local' ladies gagging for your tosh, 2 replies to your (content individualised for realism) and 1 gentle 'if only' let down no message. One of the 6 messages can have a 'b' photo attached - ie: boobs, bum, back or bunion.

I wonder how many people, when on a meet at home, show the other party their private messages and most probably private pictures that other people are sending them.

Even tho some of these guys are complete ducks, its still not fair that their messages and pictures are being shared wutg giddy knows who.

or even complete dicks

"I once got a message

Do you want another? yes please

My friend Benny from Devon will oblige. He's a real gentleman. Invictus can do you his 'message guarantee (loser men) package' for a small consideration - 3 messages looking as genuine as anything from 'local' ladies gagging for your tosh, 2 replies to your (content individualised for realism) and 1 gentle 'if only' let down no message. One of the 6 messages can have a 'b' photo attached - ie: boobs, bum, back or bunion. "

Am a bit broke at the moment so will have to settle for 1 let down

Message and a bunion.shot

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Then came back tooled up lol with thicker skin! "

"I wonder how many people, when on a meet at home, show the other party their private messages and most probably private pictures that other people are sending them.

Even tho some of these guys are complete ducks, its still not fair that their messages and pictures are being shared wutg giddy knows who."

It would seem that many are very indiscreet.... The last thing I want to do on a meet is show the guy I'm meeting all my private messages with other guys. It would have to be very dull between us for me to even think about logging in to fab. ... and if I did it would be home time.

"Sorry but I have no sympathy for people that don't set their filters but still whine about getting too many messages. Take the majority of pics off, set the filters and go looking-it really is that simple!

"

Wise advice, take heed!

This same situation happened to me on my 2nd meet. I have not sent many messages since that day lol.

By *urvyblonde890Woman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I must be doing something wrong as im lucky if I get 3 messages a day

By *avebi48Man  over a year ago

Lordswood

not sure I'd hear the ker-plink by the time it reaches the end of the bottomless pit know as the inbox...

By *avebi48Man  over a year ago

Lordswood

"Filters are in lace

But still get a few. "

mm you look lovely in lace - sorry couldn't resist x

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

This is why i hide. It reduces my.messages from over 150 to about 20 plus

» Add a new message to this topic