FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > outed

outed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilkynmyzzy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bridlington

We aren't on FB but we have just been informed by a friend who is that we have been outed on FB as swingers. She have put a pic of Silky on her profile claiming Silky is her girlfriend. It's a photo of her at a swinger's party at a hotel in Blackpool. It's definitely Silky but not a picture we have taken. We feel betrayed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

that is terrible...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

they shouldn't have allowed cameras at a party

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Completely out of order and a very low deed

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Since silky is not her girlfriend things can be denied.

And report the Facebook page.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"they shouldn't have allowed cameras at a party"

They probably didn't but some sneak them in, I remember gong to a house party once and walking into a room where people were playing I could see a little light flashing in the coner so went to investigate and there was a guy stood recording

you'll always get idiots with no respect

Bridlington

Mortified the kids may see it. We aren't sure how FB works with not being on it. I'm livid..... our friend has sent us a picture of the person and we have never met her. Why would anyone do that????????

[Removed by poster at 17/10/14 18:55:07]

"Mortified the kids may see it. We aren't sure how FB works with not being on it. I'm livid..... our friend has sent us a picture of the person and we have never met her. Why would anyone do that???????? "

i don't use face book so no idea how it works but surely if you report it to the site owners they will have to reremove pics, there are law about putting up pics of people without their permission so they would have ton

Bridlington

Looking if we can report with being a member

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A sneaky and nasty thing to do.

Out of order!

Bridlington

Sat here dumbfounded that anyone would do that

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You can report stuff on FB if you don't have an account, just Google how. Or ask your friend to report the pic.

By *PLNORTHERNCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

wow, really feel for you guys. hope you guys sort it out and i hope whoever has invaded your privacy get what they deserve!!

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

Sorry to hear that silky. The internet makes privacy quite a worrisome thing.

I'm not sure what you can do. The photo isn't yours or you could claim that someone is misusing your photo.

I don't know how it works if you're in a photo that someone else has taken.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

That is disgusting , I can't believe some people. I hope you are able to get it removed and the person reported x

"Mortified the kids may see it. We aren't sure how FB works with not being on it. I'm livid..... our friend has sent us a picture of the person and we have never met her. Why would anyone do that????????

i don't use face book so no idea how it works but surely if you report it to the site owners they will have to reremove pics, there are law about putting up pics of people without their permission so they would have ton"

There isn't, you can't publish a pic taken by someone else, but you can publish your own.

Very horrible situation to be in. Get your friend to message the person and confront them over the false claim.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Major invasion of privacy and shocked that someone doing the same would out a person they don't know. Why anyone would do such a thing is beyond me. Such blatent disrespect

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Sorry to hear that silky. The internet makes privacy quite a worrisome thing.

I'm not sure what you can do. The photo isn't yours or you could claim that someone is misusing your photo.

"

You can ask for the pic to be removed as it involves something you wish to keep private, there is a form in FB help.

manchester & NI

"Sorry to hear that silky. The internet makes privacy quite a worrisome thing.

You can ask for the pic to be removed as it involves something you wish to keep private, there is a form in FB help."

Thanks for clarifying, I wasn't sure what the routine was.

That's just malicious.

And pathetic.

Bridlington

Thank you all for your support x

Have someone with a facetube account post up saying it's a doctored pic. You can paste anyone's face onto a body and make it look real

Bridlington

On the plus side.................... The number of friends requests has risen markedly lol

Bridlington

"Have someone with a facetube account post up saying it's a doctored pic. You can paste anyone's face onto a body and make it look real "

We have just opened an account but can't see a report button

This happened to me, a guy who knew me, and was also on here, showed my profile to all the lads in my local, and a place that family use. Had stern words with him, and it all stopped and calmed down. But it's a terrible thing to do, these people don't know the first meaning of discretion.

manchester & NI

"Have someone with a facetube account post up saying it's a doctored pic. You can paste anyone's face onto a body and make it look real

We have just opened an account but can't see a report button "

1 - click on the offending photo

2 - click 'options'

3 - click 'report photo'

4 - click on "I'm in this photo and I don't like it"

Bridlington

"Have someone with a facetube account post up saying it's a doctored pic. You can paste anyone's face onto a body and make it look real

We have just opened an account but can't see a report button

1 - click on the offending photo

2 - click 'options'

3 - click 'report photo'

4 - click on "I'm in this photo and I don't like it""

We will try this. thanks

Wev had to move our pics on here as some one has sent our pics to a close friend of ours,we dont mind so much but the fact some one has done that had made me think twice who we talk to. I just don't see what they have to gain by doing it

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Not a nice thing to happen.

But if you don't post face pics on here publicly, keep any that you have 'vanilla' rather than naked/play pics, don't put public pics up where your house/tattoos/car can be identified and use common sense to hide your identity - you'll always be able to maintain plausible deniability.

Maintaining discretion is actually easier than a lot of people think.

A

"Not a nice thing to happen.

But if you don't post face pics on here publicly, keep any that you have 'vanilla' rather than naked/play pics, don't put public pics up where your house/tattoos/car can be identified and use common sense to hide your identity - you'll always be able to maintain plausible deniability.

A"

I disagree

Profile discretion is controllable in the ways you have suggested but outside in the open you are at the mercy of others.

Usually those that have been outed have been so for others to settle a score, well in my experience it has been.

We can't control others, as has been mentioned above, people take pictures/film at private parties and clubs, I've seen it and reported it, the owner/managers response 'everybodies doing it'.

At a hotel meet I noticed an open laptop on the dresser positioned filming the bed, the built-in cam was running, I closed the lid and we (fb) left.

Of course being outed is thankfully rare, but I personally believe that many of us have had imagines taken that we are completely unaware of!

The safest way to swing is in your own home or a hotel room that you have arranged/booked and this is for many the very thing they cannot or will not do.

If you have no control over the environment how can you maintain discretion ?

By *ecretLiaisonsCouple  over a year ago

Beccles

It happened to us. Someone outed us to my brother in law. Was confronted by both him and mother in law on Monday asking if our kids knew. Currently hiding under a rock in shame

I see nothing to gain by doing this most ppl would love to do wot we are all doing the lad who was sent our pics cheats on his misses and pays for prostitutes and has the cheek to say hes discussed lol maybe coz hes got no chance of fucking the wife Il never know but still we are having fun i put it down to jealousy myself

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

I disagree

Profile discretion is controllable in the ways you have suggested but outside in the open you are at the mercy of others.

Usually those that have been outed have been so for others to settle a score, well in my experience it has been.

We can't control others, as has been mentioned above, people take pictures/film at private parties and clubs, I've seen it and reported it, the owner/managers response 'everybodies doing it'.

At a hotel meet I noticed an open laptop on the dresser positioned filming the bed, the built-in cam was running, I closed the lid and we (fb) left.

Of course being outed is thankfully rare, but I personally believe that many of us have had imagines taken that we are completely unaware of!

The safest way to swing is in your own home or a hotel room that you have arranged/booked and this is for many the very thing they cannot or will not do.

"

All I can say is you're going to the wrong clubs and parties. As for the laptop incident? That could happen during any private meet. People could suspect you of rigging hidden cameras in hotels or at home.

Common sense goes a long way. If people are that concerned then I guess the only thing to do is not meet at all.

A

A

I disagree

All I can say is you're going to the wrong clubs and parties. As for the laptop incident? That could happen during any private meet. People could suspect you of rigging hidden cameras in hotels or at home.

Common sense goes a long way. If people are that concerned then I guess the only thing to do is not meet at all.

A"

Exactly, you have to take care of yourself.

I'm not saying every club or party has a sneaky snapper, but they clearly exist as the OPs experience shows.

Technology works both ways, it can also be our undoing. Gone are the days of polaroids or a friend that develops private pictures.

The OP themselves were at a club from which an image they have no knowledge of being taken, was taken. Maybe I have misunderstood them ?

All we can do now is trust others, misplace that trust and .....

Can't understand why someone would do this. We went to an arranged gangbang a couple of years ago, just as the action was hotting up i noticed a red light flash on the cabinet, went and took a look and found a Canon camcorder. The host said that he had been checking the battery earlier in the day and must have left it on, needles to say footage was erased and never been back.

» Add a new message to this topic