FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > partner out getting cock

partner out getting cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its been a while since this has happened to me and i forgot how fucking horny it is . I'm going to be picking her up after. God ,its such a horny thought . Anyone else doing this tonight or over the weekend?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met a couple a few times and one night he had to go out for a works do but told. me still to go round so I did and we text him pics of us playing he loved it

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

No plans this weekend but I do love it when I guy drops off his wife for a good seeing to or taking some pictures or a small video for the wife to go home and show him

Once had a lady call her husband during the meet put the phone on loudspeaker so he could hear scream and moaning in delight I was a bit unsure at first but fuck me that was horny as hell

That is horny . Not sure that'll happen tonight . But i will get to feel her used pussie . Just writing it is making me hard .

Has she played befor

Yes but quite a while back . Over a year ago she fucked someone at a party and a couple of weeks ago she got a guy to cum over her tits .

By *aura001Woman  over a year ago

poole

"Its been a while since this has happened to me and i forgot how fucking horny it is . I'm going to be picking her up after. God ,its such a horny thought . Anyone else doing this tonight or over the weekend? "

I need to become part of a couple

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Wife Dosnt go out alone, but tonight we are out with vanilla friends, so she is dressing sexy, flirting with strangers, to see friends reaction if she pulls

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Does she not fancy joining you on here then.

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Wife Dosnt go out alone, but tonight we are out with vanilla friends, so she is dressing sexy, flirting with strangers, to see friends reaction if she pulls"

Haha that's ace!!

She knows I'm on here but she likes to find her own shags . Which suits me. I think she might join me on here soon .

YEs fun to fuck the wife on a sneaky sex meet whilst hubby is out shopping lol.

I've had a couple of meets with a married lady, her husband would drop her off and wait in the car for a couple of hours until we were finished!

She loved leaving him there!

Lol . Me shopping! No fucking way . I hate shopping.

"I've had a couple of meets with a married lady, her husband would drop her off and wait in the car for a couple of hours until we were finished!

She loved leaving him there! "

that's a horny idea . I'LL ask her if she's up for it .

I'm picking her up at 8 ish .think she's with him now . Anyone on here from Stevenage?

"I'm picking her up at 8 ish .think she's with him now . Anyone on here from Stevenage? "
No but I am in penge, south London if you ever are there

I'm 20min down the road

It would be cool to see what female swingers think of this too .

"I'm picking her up at 8 ish .think she's with him now . Anyone on here from Stevenage? No but I am in penge, south London if you ever are there "
maybe one day chap

"I'm 20min down the road "
to far for what i had in mind . Sorry

Which road in stevenage would someone need to live on ?

"I'm picking her up at 8 ish .think she's with him now . Anyone on here from Stevenage? No but I am in penge, south London if you ever are there maybe one day chap "
Thanks

"Its been a while since this has happened to me and i forgot how fucking horny it is . I'm going to be picking her up after. God ,its such a horny thought . Anyone else doing this tonight or over the weekend?

I need to become part of a couple "

hehe . I'm sure you wont have to much trouble finding a willing partner . Think more guys like this type of thing than women. I find it so horny to feel a very wet used pussie while she tells me all about it . Mmm so so horny xx

"Its been a while since this has happened to me and i forgot how fucking horny it is . I'm going to be picking her up after. God ,its such a horny thought . Anyone else doing this tonight or over the weekend?

I need to become part of a couple hehe . I'm sure you wont have to much trouble finding a willing partner . Think more guys like this type of thing than women. I find it so horny to feel a very wet used pussie while she tells me all about it . Mmm so so horny xx"

Lucky lady

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

Feel free to drop your ladies round to my house guys.

"Its been a while since this has happened to me and i forgot how fucking horny it is . I'm going to be picking her up after. God ,its such a horny thought . Anyone else doing this tonight or over the weekend? "

If anyone is they will actually be doing it... maybe best post this in fantasy story section?

By *riendlyGirlWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

I'd be interested in this, sounds very hot. I never meet the right men.

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I'd be interested in this, sounds very hot. I never meet the right men. "

You're on the wrong side of the Irish Sea to meet the 'right' men.

If anyone is they will actually be doing it... maybe best post this in fantasy story section?"

i did wonder about this . . Thanks for helping make up my mind !

Met a couple a few times and he asked me to go round and fuck his wife while he was down the pub on a Saturday night! Be rude of me not to.

If anyone is they will actually be doing it... maybe best post this in fantasy story section?"

One time I was working up in Scotland I got text then phone call about 1-30 she told me she was in hotel

in town the guy she met had fucked twice and she was calling from bathroom and going back to bedfor more, she left her fone on by the bed, I never slept much that night

"Which road in stevenage would someone need to live on ? "

A couple of houses down lol

Arse. . I'm 5 doors down !

[Removed by poster at 18/10/14 09:38:22]

[Removed by poster at 18/10/14 09:38:20]

It is so horny knowing Vamp is out getting cock she will always call/text to see if it is ok .

It mostly happens while I am at work she will ask if it is ok for xxxxxx to come over and asks if I want pics sent and what type .

I have to say it makes my cock so hard knowing she is getting serviced and enjoying it

"It is so horny knowing Vamp is out getting cock she will always call/text to see if it is ok .

It mostly happens while I am at work she will ask if it is ok for xxxxxx to come over and asks if I want pics sent and what type .

I have to say it makes my cock so hard knowing she is getting serviced and enjoying it "

how do you meet if you not looking. for men lol

"It is so horny knowing Vamp is out getting cock she will always call/text to see if it is ok .

I have to say it makes my cock so hard knowing she is getting serviced and enjoying it how do you meet if you not looking. for men lol"

They look for the men they want themselves x

gingers flirting with a few men she knows at the moment but nothing's happened yet.

a story and a fantasy are things that are made up . Weather or not you believe that my post isn't true doesn't change the fact that it is true . And i was chatting to others about it .

And to all who would like to know how she got on . She ended up in a graveyard being fucked over a gravestone .. I,ll let you all know the rest as soon as i know . Think we are going to be doing alot of this . I hope lol lucky old me to have a slut for a partner a . Hehe

I have to say it makes my cock so hard knowing she is getting serviced and enjoying it how do you meet if you not looking. for men lol"

She has a number of regular guys that she calls on that's why she not looking for men she likes to keep it to small groups . Just a shame we can't find couples or Bi gems that are actually bi fems to add to the guys

If your lucky enough to meet a couple so secure in their relationship to do this, the rewards are unbelievable...

Have had amazing times with same couple in mmf or just her alone (evenings out, whilst he's at work or away).

but most of all....she's now been granted my full time lover....

[Removed by poster at 19/10/14 15:50:04]

I love shaggin married women wile there Wiesel husbands watch haha

» Add a new message to this topic