FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New meet

New meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How could I get my first meet? I'm not verified so that puts people off and I try message people but they just get deleted.. any tips would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try getting off your arse and going to club's and socials

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wouldn't want to go to a club on my own and how do you find socials.. none seem to come up near me

"How could I get my first meet? I'm not verified so that puts people off and I try message people but they just get deleted.. any tips would be appreciated "

I don't think it's a lack of verifications that is the main factor here...If you put as much effort into sex as you have done into your profile then I'm afraid you're not very appealing to anyone...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"How could I get my first meet? I'm not verified so that puts people off and I try message people but they just get deleted.. any tips would be appreciated "

I've always found that having a profile longer than my post is better for attracting ladies than a post longer than my profile. But that's just me

"Try getting off your arse and going to club's and socials"

"I wouldn't want to go to a club on my own and how do you find socials.. none seem to come up near me "

There's a regular one in Wakefield every couple of months...next one is the 25th but the list for single men might already be closed...it depends how far you can travel, I can think of several not far from you-look at the meets and parties section of the forum

"How could I get my first meet? I'm not verified so that puts people off and I try message people but they just get deleted.. any tips would be appreciated

I don't think it's a lack of verifications that is the main factor here...If you put as much effort into sex as you have done into your profile then I'm afraid you're not very appealing to anyone..."

» Add a new message to this topic