FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clearly says straight yet

Clearly says straight yet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all .. Anyone else get this.. Ur profile says straight yet gay guys still message, what is this? Nothing against gays but surely it's same as any guy messaging a lezza?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go into message filters and block men

+1

Cheers

"Evening all .. Anyone else get this.. Ur profile says straight yet gay guys still message, what is this? Nothing against gays but surely it's same as any guy messaging a lezza?"

Ha ha haven't heard the term lezza since I was about 15.That made me chuckle a bit.

Some straight men like sucking cock and having sex with other men. Can't blame the gay ones for asking

Least it made you chuckle lol..

It's all to do with the huge number of straight men who contact bi and gay guys

We have it all the time. We only meet bi guys which is obvious on our profile yet so many straight guys message us. When we politely say we don't meet straight guys they suddenly turn bi!! Not sure what's wrong with just being honest on their profile but hey ho!

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

There was a guy in one of the chat rooms the other day, talking In the main room to a bi couple who were on cam.

He was saying how he'd love to share the husbands cock with the wife.

He was then in another room, where a single woman was on cam, and her profile clearly states she won't meet bi men, and he said to her "Well I fit the bill there then, as I'm 100% straight (which his profile states), yet ten minutes previous he wanted to share cock with a woman!!!!

Men will say anything it would appear to get sex with a woman, and it would appear, do anything!!!!

They are keeping their options open. I state bicurious but my order of preference would be F, MF, M. Most of my incoming messages or from males as are most of 'looked at me'. Seems to cut down F responses but then once in a while there will be an MF response and I like quality over quantity so I am very positive.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

its called human nature

"Evening all .. Anyone else get this.. Ur profile says straight yet gay guys still message, what is this? Nothing against gays but surely it's same as any guy messaging a lezza?"

with a torso like that can you blame them lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Take it as a compliment, then move on

One of the symptoms of The Ghey, aside from fancying men's bottoms and an interest in interior decor, is that you become unable to read.

I have to have my seeing eye straight guy proof read all my posts. Or should that be poof read?

"Some straight men like sucking cock and having sex with other men. Can't blame the gay ones for asking "

No only bi guys and gays do but some bi and gay guys lie about being straight. Straight guys DONT suck cock

Straight men might suck a cock once to see what all the fuss it about

A wee while ago there was a TV at the top of the fabbed pics, she looked stunning. Anyhow, I mustve been at a loose end and as I looked at her profile I had a look through about 20 verifications she had from men, all extolling her BJ talents, saying what a suckable cock and tight ass for fucking she had. Out of those 20 ish guys, 18 said straight on their profiles.

"A wee while ago there was a TV at the top of the fabbed pics, she looked stunning. Anyhow, I mustve been at a loose end and as I looked at her profile I had a look through about 20 verifications she had from men, all extolling her BJ talents, saying what a suckable cock and tight ass for fucking she had. Out of those 20 ish guys, 18 said straight on their profiles."

Ahh but you see this is where the term 'convincing' cones into play. If she's convincing enough then they'll explain it as fucking a woman in the ass, therefore not ghey. And sucking her cock, which also i...Wait....hang on....aaah now I see the problem.

Oxfordshire

"Some straight men like sucking cock and having sex with other men. Can't blame the gay ones for asking

No only bi guys and gays do but some bi and gay guys lie about being straight. Straight guys DONT suck cock "

Exactly!!!

"There was a guy in one of the chat rooms the other day, talking In the main room to a bi couple who were on cam.

He was then in another room, where a single woman was on cam, and her profile clearly states she won't meet bi men, and he said to her "Well I fit the bill there then, as I'm 100% straight (which his profile states), yet ten minutes previous he wanted to share cock with a woman!!!!

Men will say anything it would appear to get sex with a woman, and it would appear, do anything!!!! "

We get a lot of straight guys saying they are bi had one actually wanting the mr to fuck him lol

Oxfordshire

"There was a guy in one of the chat rooms the other day, talking In the main room to a bi couple who were on cam.

Men will say anything it would appear to get sex with a woman, and it would appear, do anything!!!!

We get a lot of straight guys saying they are bi had one actually wanting the mr to fuck him lol"

Thing is, if you're bi or bi curious then just say on your profile!

Can't think of anything worse than a stray hand suddenly grabbing hold of my cock in a 3some and it not being my good ladies hand!!!!!

I prefer profiles that are as they appear

We get a lot of straight guys saying they are bi had one actually wanting the mr to fuck him lol

Thing is, if you're bi or bi curious then just say on your profile!

Can't think of anything worse than a stray hand suddenly grabbing hold of my cock in a 3some and it not being my good ladies hand!!!!! "

We agree we always respond to those msgs with that . If your blinded could be a stray mouth lmao

» Add a new message to this topic