FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > out of leagues

out of leagues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who believes in there bein leagues wen it comes to attraction?

A mate always says 'hes out of my league' and i never get what the fuck he means!?!

I aint no Brad Pitt bt ill ask any fit bloke for a fuck...dont ask and dont get etc etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who believes in there bein leagues wen it comes to attraction?

A mate always says 'hes out of my league' and i never get what the fuck he means!?!

I aint no Brad Pitt bt ill ask any fit bloke for a fuck...dont ask and dont get etc etc"

fit bloke for a fuck

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

No thanks I'm straight.

I know girls don't like the feeling of being out of the league as it would be.

You could be the only person in the world who thinks the other person is out of your league

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

there is only attraction or no attraction, leagues only exist in peoples minds as a means of making themselves or others feel inadequate or superior.

Nope, I believe Jennifer Lawrence is in my league, when she's had a million vodkas

"there is only attraction or no attraction, leagues only exist in peoples minds as a means of making themselves or others feel inadequate or superior."

This.

Pmsl laughing at the op profile. If any straight guys fancy face fucking me. Ive got news for you sunshine. Straight guys dont touch guys

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Pmsl laughing at the op profile. If any straight guys fancy face fucking me. Ive got news for you sunshine. Straight guys dont touch guys "

they do on here.

I'd say if your looking at league's then you have very low self of steam ......everyone is equall you just gotta be willing to try .......x

"Pmsl laughing at the op profile. If any straight guys fancy face fucking me. Ive got news for you sunshine. Straight guys dont touch guys

they do on here."

No not real straight guys like myself.

"Pmsl laughing at the op profile. If any straight guys fancy face fucking me. Ive got news for you sunshine. Straight guys dont touch guys

they do on here. No not real straight guys like myself. "

Wasn't that earlier haha

"there is only attraction or no attraction, leagues only exist in peoples minds as a means of making themselves or others feel inadequate or superior."

Agreed

they do on here."

Haha agreeeeeed! I shud kno

they do on here.

Haha agreeeeeed! I shud kno"

Sorry to burst your bubble fella but there not straight. There closet bi's. Eva ashamed or just will fuck anyfin

they do on here.

Haha agreeeeeed! I shud kno Sorry to burst your bubble fella but there not straight. There closet bi's. Eva ashamed or just will fuck anyfin "

Couldnt give a shit aslong as they give me a good seein too tbh

Surely nobody with an ounce of self-respect or just the merest smidjin of confidence could think this.

Aint nobody outta my league.

they do on here."

No they dont, LIARS do on here, not straight guys

I aint no Brad Pitt bt ill ask any fit bloke for a fuck...dont ask and dont get etc etc"

There's definitely leagues! I won't meet anyone who I think is out of my league or if I think they've met proper stunners I won't either.

for most there will be leagues but noone says you cant try punching above ur weight

if you can handle rejection well you`ll be alright lol

I go on statistics.

Don't ask me what statistics but I go by them!

"for most there will be leagues but noone says you cant try punching above ur weight

if you can handle rejection well you`ll be alright lol"

See ur hot and str8 and no signs u into lads on ya profile bt id ask ya for fuck and easily take the rejection wiv pinch of salt...bt if i didnt n u wuda said yea ....id kick meself haha

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i wish i knew which league im in

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i wish i knew which league im in

I never knew so many people didn't believe in leagues? Wow, my self esteem hits an all new low.

Yeah, I can see why some people can't handle rejection. It's not nice?

Learn something new every day though. This place is educational in SO many ways!

There are tons in the Vauxhall conference league!

"I never knew so many people didn't believe in leagues? Wow, my self esteem hits an all new low.

Yeah, I can see why some people can't handle rejection. It's not nice?

Learn something new every day though. This place is educational in SO many ways!"

There's definitely natural selection that takes place. Look around you in any town centre and, on the whole (there will always be exceptions of course) the good looking guys end up with the good looking women, the average looking guys the average looking women and so on.

But self confidence goes a long way, many attractive people get that through constantly being told they're attractive. For others you've either got it or not.

For what it's worth, and it may blow your theory about leagues out of the water, NOBODY is better than me and hence I'm not in their league (and likewise I'm no better than them).

They may be much better LOOKING than me physically, I accept that. I look the way I look and can't really do too much to change that.

But just because they're better looking are they better people, and out of my league in every other sense?

Am I not deserving of an attractive partner, can I not provide them love and security, be a peer in emotional and personality terms? Be a rock for them or share the same interests or sense of humour as them? God damn right I can.

There are people that are clearly better looking than others. And I rank myself low down the attractiveness spectrum. So on those terms alone a supermodel may be out of my attractiveness league. But they're definitely no better than me.

I believe most of us can look at people and know if they are going to be attracted to us or not

I know my place.

"I know my place."
snap

I aint no Brad Pitt bt ill ask any fit bloke for a fuck...dont ask and dont get etc etc

There's definitely leagues! I won't meet anyone who I think is out of my league or if I think they've met proper stunners I won't either."

Same here...I've turned down a potential meet I'd been talking to because had new veris from a ridiculously hot woman, and I didn't want to set myself up for that kind of negative comparison! I also won't go near anyone I suspect wouldn't give me the time of day in real life.

So yep, leagues are alive and kicking but they're only fuelled by people's own insecurities.

There's definitely leagues! I won't meet anyone who I think is out of my league or if I think they've met proper stunners I won't either.

Same here...I've turned down a potential meet I'd been talking to because had new veris from a ridiculously hot woman, and I didn't want to set myself up for that kind of negative comparison! I also won't go near anyone I suspect wouldn't give me the time of day in real life.

So yep, leagues are alive and kicking but they're only fuelled by people's own insecurities. "

very true I've turned down a few men because I knew I didn't want to be compared with their past meets

I'm always suspicious of a super hot man saying he wants me...a lot like when I look behind me at a club and there's nothing but young hot gals wiggling on dancefloor.

Probably a touch of low self esteem on my part but we're all work in progress.

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

I'm always suspicious of a super hot man saying he wants me...a lot like when I look behind me at a club and there's nothing but young hot gals wiggling on dancefloor.

Probably a touch of low self esteem on my part but we're all work in progress. "

Well if none of you ladies want the super hot men send them my way please. ... I'll take them on

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Probably a touch of low self esteem on my part but we're all work in progress. "

But what are your suspicions?

I aint no Brad Pitt bt ill ask any fit bloke for a fuck...dont ask and dont get etc etc fit bloke for a fuck "

Bemused by this post.

I think I used to believe in leagues until I entered this lifestyle. Then I realised that the quality of the experience bears no relation to the perceived league of the person sharing it with you.

Bad breath and body odour, however, are inversely proportional to pleasure

Can only comment for guys but there are certainly 'leagues' even if it is hard to define. Then again that doesn't bother/offend me, that happens in most things in life and if you let it get to you, you'd go mad!

Probably a touch of low self esteem on my part but we're all work in progress.

But what are your suspicions?"

I guess I have always been suspicious of hot men hahaha. Anyway, it's more cerebral when it comes to sex...I like a good mind to *uck.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

I Keep telling Lou she is out of my league!

So yep, leagues are alive and kicking but they're only fuelled by people's own insecurities. very true I've turned down a few men because I knew I didn't want to be compared with their past meets "

So that's why sometimes women say no.......who would have figured?

No such thing beauty and lust comes in many different forms and situations!

"No such thing beauty and lust comes in many different forms and situations!"

this

» Add a new message to this topic