FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies i need advice!

Ladies i need advice!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm going out with a friend Saturday afternoon / evening. She hasn't been very ambitious as far as underwear is concerned but has said to me if I buy her something she will wear it. She's 5'3, size 14/16, 36e. She is a bit self conscious over her baby tummy she hasn't been able to shift but otherwise anything goes.

Basically I want something she will like not just for me and flatters her figure and can be worn under a dress.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If her tummy is her most self conscious area id say a corset would be a good idea and they can be worn discreetly under clothing

Your being played!! Not only she getting a free meal she's getting free clothes!!

Tell her you're not made of money buy her own!!

By *esperatewifeWoman  over a year ago

Spalding

"Your being played!! Not only she getting a free meal she's getting free clothes!!

Tell her you're not made of money buy her own!! "

Well said that man!

Its the person that matters not what they wear!

"Your being played!! Not only she getting a free meal she's getting free clothes!!

Couldn't agree more

"I'm going out with a friend Saturday afternoon / evening. She hasn't been very ambitious as far as underwear is concerned but has said to me if I buy her something she will wear it. She's 5'3, size 14/16, 36e. She is a bit self conscious over her baby tummy she hasn't been able to shift but otherwise anything goes.

Basically I want something she will like not just for me and flatters her figure and can be worn under a dress.

Thanks in advance "

I hate my tummy so I'd always have something pre planned to wear..let her sort it.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Its the person that matters not what they wear!"

Bit harsh to say he's being played as we don't know the ins and outs of their friendship but I can understand why it was said.

Back to the question: Whatever she wears will be coming off anyway!

Look through some stuff together so you both make the decision. That way you'll love it and she'll be comfortable wearing it. Just keep an eye on the price!

Don't mind me, I seem to have stumbled onto a dating site by mistake!

As you were

"I'm going out with a friend Saturday afternoon / evening. She hasn't been very ambitious as far as underwear is concerned but has said to me if I buy her something she will wear it. She's 5'3, size 14/16, 36e. She is a bit self conscious over her baby tummy she hasn't been able to shift but otherwise anything goes.

Thanks in advance "

Loads of bargains online...it shouldn't cost much to look sexy!

Totally agree with you on this one

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Its the person that matters not what they wear!

Bit harsh to say he's being played as we don't know the ins and outs of their friendship but I can understand why it was said.

Indeed your right. Put it this way. If she buys it herself i will still be paying! So cynical people on here.

Back to the question: Whatever she wears will be coming off anyway!

Look through some stuff together so you both make the decision. That way you'll love it and she'll be comfortable wearing it. Just keep an eye on the price! "

» Add a new message to this topic