FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > supermarket swingers

supermarket swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive just bumped into an ex in my local supermarket and wondered how many of you have seen or even met anybody youve met before

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn't it be great to have a swinger alarm on your farm, as you walk by each other, something vibrates

No, But don't you look at couples in supermarkets and wonder, ooo I think there swingers

I met a couple from fab in Saintsbury's. I recognised them and spoke to them. We meet a week later. They don't usually meet single guys, so it was a real result!

Not quite the question asked but I did once pick someone up in a supermarket (in my younger years). That was a good day!

"I met a couple from fab in Saintsbury's. I recognised them and spoke to them. We meet a week later. They don't usually meet single guys, so it was a real result! "
that was a result lol .

"Wouldn't it be great to have a swinger alarm on your farm, as you walk by each other, something vibrates"

Please say that should have been phone

"Wouldn't it be great to have a swinger alarm on your farm, as you walk by each other, something vibrates"
how do you know i got a farm

"Wouldn't it be great to have a swinger alarm on your farm, as you walk by each other, something vibrates

Please say that should have been phone "

think he ment arm lol

"Not quite the question asked but I did once pick someone up in a supermarket (in my younger years). That was a good day! "
if only that would happen to me lol. My ex seemed pleased to see me tho

"Wouldn't it be great to have a swinger alarm on your farm, as you walk by each other, something vibrates

Please say that should have been phone "

hahahahahaha!

Well, I did live on a farm....

All my meets take place in tescos cafe

I was shopping in John Lewis when I bumped into a single guy I'd met on Fab....closely followed by his wife and daughter

"I was shopping in John Lewis when I bumped into a single guy I'd met on Fab....closely followed by his wife and daughter "
oh no!!! What did you do

I see several local swingers out n about when shopping or out for a drink. We normally acknowledge each other. I have arranged meets in wait rose (cafe) before now.....it's no biggie.

I'd be surprised at those who haven't met iron bumped into other swingers when out shopping etc. there's a lot of us about!

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We have good friends that we met on here and see each other quite often out and about. As we see them socially as well as sexually it's not awkward at all. Always have a hug and kiss and little chat before carrying on with what we were doing.

We have also seen a couple that we met just once and we smiled at them as we pushed our trolley past, they smiled back and messaged later to say they were happy to see us again and did we fancy another meet

Theres a lady who works in my local waitrose who i onow has a cpls profile on here ( or did ) as they sent me there pics and i recognised her ..

Didnt meet them as she's not very attractive .. But they were very polite and nice

Sure there was a thread in the wales section once about swingers tying a bag to the front of the trolley as a signal that they are swingers..secret code stuff....being looking but never seen it..

I had a message a few weeks ago from a couple who'd seen me in Ikea haha

"Sure there was a thread in the wales section once about swingers tying a bag to the front of the trolley as a signal that they are swingers..secret code stuff....being looking but never seen it.. "
good idea im going to try it! Lol

By *aywalton1Man  over a year ago

Walton on the Hill

"Not quite the question asked but I did once pick someone up in a supermarket (in my younger years). That was a good day! "

Lucky bugger whoever he was! !!

I've seen a few people I've met in clubs in real life, it's bound to happen, I do community nursing and I went out to a guys house once who had just been discharged from hospital after having a stroke and it was a guy I met off here

"No, But don't you look at couples in supermarkets and wonder, ooo I think there swingers "

I look at all women and wonder the same, a couple of times I've nearly slipped up and said something too

"No, But don't you look at couples in supermarkets and wonder, ooo I think there swingers

I look at all women and wonder the same, a couple of times I've nearly slipped up and said something too "

i do that all the time, just look at some people and they just look like they should be on here

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Several times have bumped into people who we have met in clubs

"No, But don't you look at couples in supermarkets and wonder, ooo I think there swingers "

Lol we do that and have saw a fem half of a cpl that used to be on here x

By *riendlyGirlWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

I bumped into a previous meet in my local Costa a few weeks ago. He just winked and sauntered past where as I crapped myself and felt like everyone knew what I'd been up to! haha

By *ornstudMan  over a year ago

alnwick

i just smile at a couple who are on here in my local supermarket hope to meet up one day .

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No one would recognise me in drab, so I'm perfectly safe. If I saw someone, I'd be tempted to strike up a conversation and then just as I left, give them a black jack or a fruit salad.

"No, But don't you look at couples in supermarkets and wonder, ooo I think there swingers

I look at all women and wonder the same, a couple of times I've nearly slipped up and said something too

i do that all the time, just look at some people and they just look like they should be on here "

Glad it's not just me

i do that all the time, just look at some people and they just look like they should be on here "

Glad it's not just me

» Add a new message to this topic