FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > one for single guys...

one for single guys...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Sugar OP   Woman  over a year ago

not far from Brighton

Ok.. so i have a rule that i wont meet anyone that has not been verified in person.. this often causes nasty messages back from said unverified user..

My question is.. why are so many of u single guys so afraid of group socials?

I go along to these and try to meet new people but very rarely get the chance to meet any single men..

Please gents.. come along! Im craving a new fuck buddy that has social skills aswell as sexual ones..

Ps.. im very happy to arrange a meet where myself and a few lady friends from here are present.. we all would love some new play mates!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not block unverified members?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Why not block unverified members?"

Wny not just block unverified users if its leading to nasty responses

I don't go by verification and have meet unverified as well and I am not afraid of socials as that's not what I am after, easy lol

Oooh listen to us lot

[Removed by poster at 14/10/14 18:44:46]

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Too simple!

But I agree - some (men, women and couples) seem to use nothing but this site to seek fun - and it tends to be those that also complain about how difficult it is to find meets, the number of fake profiles and the volume of 'timewasters'.

A

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think socials are a great way to get yourself known but I guess it's not for everyone. I have been to many socials and most have been great, others very cliquey and the atmosphere between warrring fractions was shit.

It is daunting turning up knowing no one...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I go to socials and walk up to people and introduce myself. Confident enough to get chatting or have dogs vomit thrown in my face for being a bisexual married man......

By *DFL6828Man  over a year ago

Leicester

If there is socials, in more than happy to go and like to meet new people, and more than happy to chat to anyone. So people can see the real person, not a computer.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I have been to a couple of socials .... the ones that allowed single men (some don't !).

They are really not my scene, cliquey and too many people getting d*unk.

I am not scared of them, just don't feel comfortable or relaxed and so I don't go.

"Ok.. so i have a rule that i wont meet anyone that has not been verified in person.. this often causes nasty messages back from said unverified user..

I go along to these and try to meet new people but very rarely get the chance to meet any single men..

Please gents.. come along! Im craving a new fuck buddy that has social skills aswell as sexual ones..

Ps.. im very happy to arrange a meet where myself and a few lady friends from here are present.. we all would love some new play mates!! "

I'd love to meet you, I am genuine and verified more than once, sadly I was blocked by you for asking about a meet you posted once, due to the fact I live in the midlands, but I actually work on the south coast every few weeks. Would be nice to try and get together x

not far from Brighton

I have.. but if they are photo verified the site still allows them to message me.

Im more than happy to meet at a group social.. but 1 on 1 socials with unverified users have been a complete nightmare for me in the past.. have even had to get a restraining order against 1!

Even verified people can be nutters.

not far from Brighton

"Even verified people can be nutters."

Indeed they can.. but 9/10 havent been stalkers/complete freaks that cant accept no as an answer..

These socials sound more for couples and single females so I tend to steer clear. I've met some great people off here though

We've been to socials that welcome single guys,they're not only for couples or we wouldn't go to them

am verified. ok am shy but defo gen.

"Ok.. so i have a rule that i wont meet anyone that has not been verified in person.. this often causes nasty messages back from said unverified user..

Ps.. im very happy to arrange a meet where myself and a few lady friends from here are present.. we all would love some new play mates!! "

I have the same rule and I have never been scared of a social.

OP I think you are going to the wrong social's every one I have been to has had plenty of single guys.

Are you scared of socials yourself and have to take your mates along?

"I don't go by verification and have meet unverified as well and I am not afraid of socials as that's not what I am after, easy lol "
nail in the head,

not far from Brighton

"OP I think you are going to the wrong social's every one I have been to has had plenty of single guys.

"

Not at all.. but i wont meet single unverified males as ive had bad experiences from these before

"OP I think you are going to the wrong social's every one I have been to has had plenty of single guys.

Not at all.. but i wont meet single unverified males as ive had bad experiences from these before"

But I am talking about group socials.

not far from Brighton

Not at all i go to every social i see advertised in my area..

Sadly some people don't actually have very good social skills. Usually the fancy a fuck brigade so going to a social would get them nowhere. (Tho would you really want to meet them) The ones that are social usually enjoy themselves and end up being successful on here.

"Sadly some people don't actually have very good social skills. Usually the fancy a fuck brigade so going to a social would get them nowhere. (Tho would you really want to meet them) The ones that are social usually enjoy themselves and end up being successful on here. "

Why not do a social meet and put details on the Meets section? Pm actual location details. There's been a few successful 'mini socials' recently.

"I don't go by verification and have meet unverified as well and I am not afraid of socials as that's not what I am after, easy lol nail in the head, "
lol yes

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

Everyone starts off without a verification. Some one gave you a chance. So give a guy or a woman a chance. If they are are abusive or a fake. Then f**k them off.

Being new to this (swinging not sex!) Ive decided I'm probably best to try to find a Manchester social or turn up at a club and just see what happens.

No doubt I'll be nervous and feel out of place at first but I figure that if I'm going to get the things I want out of swinging I need to get out there and get myself known.

Hopefully a few club verifications will increase the chances of private meets.

Ps. Thanks to sinderella for her friendly advice over the last couple of days

"Everyone starts off without a verification. Some one gave you a chance. So give a guy or a woman a chance. If they are are abusive or a fake. Then f**k them off. "

Yes but people have to make an effort. Get from behind their computer and actually talk to people. A friend and I put a meet up last Sat. Social in a local pub. Two single men turned up. (Both lovely)It was an ideal opportunity to get a veri but some just won't make an effort.

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

1. I am not a swinger.

2. I don't send nasty messages.

3. What's being verified got to do with good social and sexual skills?

4. I am not afraid of group socal it is my rule!

my first meet was at a club but that was pretty nerve wrackin as a single bloke as i had no idea what to expect. was a top night though

By *irimusMan  over a year ago

Burnley

"my first meet was at a club but that was pretty nerve wrackin as a single bloke as i had no idea what to expect. "

I too find the idea of a club slightly terrifying. I think I need someone to go with, like when Louis Theroux advertised for someone to go with in that swingers episode!

"Everyone starts off without a verification. Some one gave you a chance. So give a guy or a woman a chance. If they are are abusive or a fake. Then f**k them off. "

well said : i recently joined after a female friend (also here) suggested it. She verified me and I got a photo veri too. Still hard going and even she said, till the first meet and independent veri comes in, it will be hard. So everyone deserves a chance at contact, and a.chance to earn NOT to be blocked automatically.x

I had never thought about going along to socials till now. Am moving soon so will look around when I get there

used to go to swingers clubs with my then partner when I lived in Germany. They are extremely open about sex and sexuality there.

"Everyone starts off without a verification. Some one gave you a chance. So give a guy or a woman a chance. If they are are abusive or a fake. Then f**k them off.

well said : i recently joined after a female friend (also here) suggested it. She verified me and I got a photo veri too. Still hard going and even she said, till the first meet and independent veri comes in, it will be hard. So everyone deserves a chance at contact, and a.chance to earn NOT to be blocked automatically.x"

No there are some right dicks on here who only deserve to be blocked. Would not dream of giving them a chance. Blocking someone is just another tool.

whens the next social op

"Everyone starts off without a verification. Some one gave you a chance. So give a guy or a woman a chance. If they are are abusive or a fake. Then f**k them off.

well said : i recently joined after a female friend (also here) suggested it. She verified me and I got a photo veri too. Still hard going and even she said, till the first meet and independent veri comes in, it will be hard. So everyone deserves a chance at contact, and a.chance to earn NOT to be blocked automatically.x

No there are some right dicks on here who only deserve to be blocked. Would not dream of giving them a chance. Blocking someone is just another tool."

I can understand blocking a dickhead, but only AFTER he/she has offended. Blocking new.unverified folk because they might be dicks is like a woman slapping every man in a bar because some of them might be dicks. Prejudice against newbies in a way.

Hi I'm single 30 looking for nice f have fun with im loving caring honest guy I will do what u like and things u don't like I never push u in to things u don't like to do its way I am

not far from Brighton

"whens the next social op"

The next sussex social has yet to be decided.. search the forum for sussex social and get on the comms ready x

not far from Brighton

"I can understand blocking a dickhead, but only AFTER he/she has offended. Blocking new.unverified folk because they might be dicks is like a woman slapping every man in a bar because some of them might be dicks. Prejudice against newbies in a way. "

I dont block unverified users, i restrict them so only verified by photo or meet/webcam can message me. If someone isnt willing to get photo verified i dont consider them a potential meet for me personally.

Everyone is entitled to block whoever they like for whatever reason.. However, i find alot of newbies dont read profiles, and some leave before ive even had chance to read and reply to their messages.. Therefore preventing them from messaging me until they are fully set up saves me time

Not at all.. but i wont meet single unverified males as ive had bad experiences from these before"

Unfortunately I have had problems with verified people before. I'm afraid the little green tick doesn't necessarily prove the profile holder to he a decent person.

I'll give anyone a chance then, if they offend, they get blocked.

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

Not at all.. but i wont meet single unverified males as ive had bad experiences from these before

Unfortunately I have had problems with verified people before. I'm afraid the little green tick doesn't necessarily prove the profile holder to he a decent person.

I'll give anyone a chance then, if they offend, they get blocked."

No there are some right dicks on here who only deserve to be blocked. Would not dream of giving them a chance. Blocking someone is just another tool.

I can understand blocking a dickhead, but only AFTER he/she has offended. Blocking new.unverified folk because they might be dicks is like a woman slapping every man in a bar because some of them might be dicks. Prejudice against newbies in a way. "

So I have to receive abuse before I block. Don't think so!!

Ive blocked unverifieds and newbies because i was sick and tired of the stupid/juvenille/totally inappropriate messages that I received from them. Another great tool that the site provides.The alternative was to leave. You have been here 2 weeks if you saw some of the messages women get you may understand.

not far from Brighton

I can understand blocking a dickhead, but only AFTER he/she has offended. Blocking new.unverified folk because they might be dicks is like a woman slapping every man in a bar because some of them might be dicks. Prejudice against newbies in a way.

So I have to receive abuse before I block. Don't think so!!

Ive blocked unverifieds and newbies because i was sick and tired of the stupid/juvenille/totally inappropriate messages that I received from them. Another great tool that the site provides.The alternative was to leave. You have been here 2 weeks if you saw some of the messages women get you may understand. "

As a guy living in Bolton, I would go to a group social if I could but the problem is its really hard to find one in the Bolton area let alone Manchester.

As for verifications, I did used to have one for a meet but that was before I deleted my account last year. I would ask my friend who I went to meet earlier last year to verify me again but she's in a relationship so I don't want to bother her.

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

The problem with many socials is that their aims are not clearly defined.

Are socials a gathering of swingers where they have a drink and a chin wag, more like a pub night out amongst friends?

Or is the point of it to create a gathering where people go to create contacts for future meets and hopefully meet someone to play with after the social.

Somehow I suspect most people will choose the latter and many will be hoping to have a meet with someone that night from the social.

So, the question is if most people attending socials have sex on their minds, why do they manage to always look like a gathering of friends that are just on a night out.

Of course it's okay too if people want to use socials as a night out with mates. Not everyone has sex on their minds at socials, but I'll guess most do.

There are people who turn up and are scared to talk to anyone to even say hello, never mind expressing an interest with anything sexual. Not everyone has the confidence to start a conversation with strangers.

The trick is for the organizers to get people talking and interacting. Left to their own devices, people will huddle up in groups with people they know and those who don't know anyone and aren't confident enough to walk up to people, will be standing in corners on their own.

Well i believe decent guys always shine through .

I meet when i like and have never found meets a problem .

Ive been to 2 socials and its really not my thing as im not a social swinger if i want a pint in a pub id go with my mates not a bunch of strangers . My swingings about meeting sexually likeminded people for adult fun ...

Plus photo and webcam verifications should be discounted or banned

[Removed by poster at 15/10/14 11:39:45]

as an old swinger of over 20 years ive heard this question asked many times and i have to say us guys are conditioned from been kids without us realising it not to get oure clothes off infront of other guys wich makes going to partys whear men and women are possibly going to get undrest a little embarasing . but regular exposhure to this enviroment helps to relax us and after a few partys or club visits we can hapily go naked and not worry because we learn only to think about the woman we want to have fun with instead of worying about the crowd . hope this makes sense.

"Wny not just block unverified users if its leading to nasty responses "

Why not block nasty responders, rather than unverified members? That would make more sense IMHO.

What would happen when a non verified male becomes verified?

You've already blocked him, so wouldn't know.

Who knows what you may miss out on.

I think most arnt so much afraid as think it's probbaly going to be one small clique of couples that know each other and 30 single blokes all standing there not talking.

not far from Brighton

"What would happen when a non verified male becomes verified?

You've already blocked him, so wouldn't know.

Who knows what you may miss out on."

I dont block them unless they keep hassling me

not far from Brighton

"as an old swinger of over 20 years ive heard this question asked many times and i have to say us guys are conditioned from been kids without us realising it not to get oure clothes off infront of other guys wich makes going to partys whear men and women are possibly going to get undrest a little embarasing . but regular exposhure to this enviroment helps to relax us and after a few partys or club visits we can hapily go naked and not worry because we learn only to think about the woman we want to have fun with instead of worying about the crowd . hope this makes sense."

This is about social meets not play party meets where.clothes come off... that happens after! Haha

I went to a social at a club, winked at nearly everyone there, so much my eye developed an annoying twitch, greeted nearly as many with a "How's you?" Or "Fancy a fuck" even tried poking one or two (getting my sites muddled up) and still no luck.

(I'm joking of course, was great!)

By *exualChocolate699Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I've been a bit nervous about going to a social Im finally going to one this month.

Im sure some will pop up round you sometime soon

» Add a new message to this topic