FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how hard is it to get a meet

how hard is it to get a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igboyj87 OP   Man  over a year ago

enfield

hi, I'm fairly new here, and to this scene, I seem to send 5/6 messages a week but never seem to get a reply.......

what's goin wrong? I'm not a brad pitt but I'm also no Wayne rooney.

help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its easy to get meets

Just be genuine

Dont show pics of your cock

And dont be pushy or in a rush to meet

Just be friendly

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

it depends on the message you send and the people you are sending them to.

"Its easy to get meets

Just be genuine

Dont show pics of your cock

And dont be pushy or in a rush to meet

Just be friendly"

Ditto this, plus be flexible, and I'm not talking yoga.

I'm constrained by when and where, in my experience this is the biggest barrier.

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"hi, I'm fairly new here, and to this scene, I seem to send 5/6 messages a week but never seem to get a reply.......

what's goin wrong? I'm not a brad pitt but I'm also no Wayne rooney.

help"

Assuming you're single then being able to accommodate is helpful.

Another thread on here a while back stated that single men who can't accomodate ring alarm bells that they might be married.

So if there's a genuine reason why you can't, let people know on your profile, and say you're happy to split a hotel bill or meet at a club/pub etc.

If you're sending 5/6 messages a week and nothing it could be because nobody can see your pics!!

And I know we all like privacy but its good to be able to get an idea of what you're like, even if its just a torso pic!!

Also maybe go into a bit more detail about yourself, your profile text is quite short and doesn't give much away.

Socials and clubs are always good ways to meet people, be it just socially or for naughtyness!

Get yourself out there!

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Be genuinely single

I get lots of meets

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Ive never had one, Im not bothered

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Also, read peoples profiles fully.

As some, like us have a code word to be put in the subject line, that lets them know you've taken the time to read it properly.

And they may have certain things they like, which you don't, so if not read fully, like us they'd probably read and delete!

The amount of emails we get saying "Love your profile" yet no code word, tells us they didn't love it enough to read it till the end!!!!!

iv had the same problem Yeah i didn't have a profile picture but i always sent a face pic to them

Its hard to get a meet because theres too many guys on here ,i was bored the other day so i worked out how many guys were online at the same time in the north west area ,there was well over 1000 guys online wile there was just over 60 women online ,were all competing with each other

Its really not hard !

There might be alot of guys on here but most are cock showing perv who are pushy and get mad at rejection .

Dont appear desperate and take your time chatting . Not every conversation has to be about sex

By *earlyNipsCouple  over a year ago

St Neots

Remember, most women/ couples looking for single guys will get a dozen unsolicited messages each day. This is important to bear in mind...

So considering that you've got no accessible pictures, why would they choose you over any of the piles of other guys sending out mass messages? Get some quality images (good ones, not just an erection) before anything else.

Also, don't worry if they don't get back. They're not obliged to. Remember that they get so many unsolicited messages, it's like getting junk-mail through the post. You don't write a "sorry, we're not interested in lagging our loft right now" back when you get a flyer, so they don't have to respond to each and every one of the dozen (minimum) messages try get.

"Its really not hard !

There might be alot of guys on here but most are cock showing perv who are pushy and get mad at rejection .

Dont appear desperate and take your time chatting . Not every conversation has to be about sex"

Preach!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are many obstacles to getting a meet, which ones are causing yourself the problems , only you can figure out,

Or you can send me your debit card details and myself and my friends can let you know

Simple. You do not stand out. Make a good impression.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Look at your profile as if you were your target audience.

Then look at the profiles of guys getting regular meets/verifications.

Then compare the two.

You may notice a few differences.

We also don't know what messages you/they are sending, what you/they contribute to the forums or if you/they use the chatrooms, go to clubs/socials/parties.

At the end of the day you can only change certain things - namely how you present yourself in your profile and how you interact. It's useful to look how others do the same - but trying to copy them will generally not work. You are you. You are not them and they are not you.

Simple really isn't it!

A

All your photos apart from your avatar are friend only.

Consider the verifications you display.

loads struggle onhere regardless of what you look like. its just the way fab is

The less Veri's you have the harder it can be. particularly as personality doesn't always come across in messages and in the profile.

So, one of the best ways is to get to know people in the forum, have a laugh and show a bit of character. People look and see and slowly you'll get messages.

People forget that this is a social network site at heart, treat it like one. Don't put yourself about like a rug, but get seen, be fun and enjoy the site the best you can and the rest will follow. Same with the chat rooms.

Go to more clubs for more veri's too.

By *irimusMan  over a year ago

Burnley

As a single male outside a big city, it's bloody hard to get a meet. I've only had one in 12 months, and that was through being spotted on these forums. One thing you can do is to click on as many other profiles as you can -a lot of people use the "who's viewed me" tool, so you stand a chance of being spotted that way. Also, don't write "plz" on your profile; people can get pretty sniffy about text-speak round here.

"Look at your profile as if you were your target audience.

Then look at the profiles of guys getting regular meets/verifications.

Then compare the two.

You may notice a few differences.

We also don't know what messages you/they are sending, what you/they contribute to the forums or if you/they use the chatrooms, go to clubs/socials/parties.

At the end of the day you can only change certain things - namely how you present yourself in your profile and how you interact. It's useful to look how others do the same - but trying to copy them will generally not work. You are you. You are not them and they are not you.

Simple really isn't it!

A"

very helpful advice

As hard as my cock, when I've got an erection.

[Removed by poster at 14/10/14 21:48:55]

Hey all I be on hear long time met few nice ppl never met any I'm looking for meet mf or f

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

Make that first impression stand out. A nice polite friendly message goes along way. Well done pictures also helps not some close up cock shot taken next to a urinal.

Alittle bit of thought will go along way.

Make sure the title in your first message stands out from the crowd because if it is females you want to meet they get lots of messages.

Be yourself. Never send a one line message on an initial message. Let the person you are messaging lead the way to sex chat and show your personality.

To get hits to your profile do an interesting profile. Ha advice I have not taken myself yet.

I personally wouldn't say I am looking for a regular FB because that develops from two people who enjoy a meet and then want more with the same person.

By *unkydesignCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Being nice and not being an idiot helps immensely. There are people who go on sites like this or regular dating sites with the impression that everybody else on there is desperate. Because of this they believe that they can say whatever they want.

Good manners, honesty and a nice smile works wonders.

Its very hard for me,i cant sneak out of the bloody house lmao

» Add a new message to this topic